It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just started playing The Secret World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Anyone else playing this? Let me know, I'll join up with ya

We sooooo NEED an ATS guild in the game

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I played beta, and a couple months after release... I havent played since, but I did start downloading it again last night.

The story was decent, really had to think or do research to find out the clues to the quests. I think the endgame was just a bit boring... but then again its been 7+ months since then, so I figured I would try it again, especially since its a free game now.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Funny since I just started downloading the latest patch this morning. I blazed through the game on my first character to get though it and am planning on taking it slower this time.

I'll be back when I create a new character later today. An ATS guild sounds like a good idea. I'm surprised it wouldn't be a bigger hit with ATS members, its a pretty good game focused around a large assortment of real world "conspiracies".

edit on 2-7-2013 by cconn487 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I have an illuminati character on Arcadia server, Homer

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Is The Secret World F2P yet?

I'd try it out, but I'm not sure I want to buy it outright. I've been playing LOTRO for about 5 years now (love that game), and I've tried a bunch of other MMOs and not really enjoyed them every much.

I've been playing RIFT since it went F2P (just to try it out), and it's got great game mechanics and stuff, but the plot is pretty rubbish, and I find that discouraging.

...I guess I'm really just a traditional RPG fan who plays the occasional MMO... and not really an MMO junkie.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Its B2P I think...

I have a templar... cant remember the server tho. Also had an Ilum. Awesome game.

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I played it during a free weekend, very interesting premise... I just didn't care much for the engine or graphics. I have a good PC but the game is choppy or was at that point. Had to give it a pass-up.

top topics

join