It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy Donor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am familiar with the term "Energy Vampire" - one who feeds off the life force of another by consuming a significant amount of another person's psychic or emotional energy when they interact with others. There are certain people who either are very exhausting to be in the company of, or others who radiate negative vibes and set off alarm bells for your intuition. It is best to avoid these individuals and keep your distance unless interacting with them is unavoidable.

On the contrary, I think I might be an "Energy Donor" - one who transfers a part of their life force to another person through psychic or emotional energy when they interact with others. I say this because I cannot think of many people whom happen to be energy vampires that I engage with, but I seem to be psychically/emotionally drained rather often for no good reason. Maybe I am just continually under spiritual attack?

Does anyone have similar experiences?

edit on 2/7/2013 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Are you the kinda guy that will have random strangers approach you at a bar or something similar . They then go on to tell you their rough and tough life story. Say thanks for listening and then they are gone?

I have come across many individuals in my time that parrot what you have just wrote. Myself included.

That trait defined me as a person and made me who I am today. My calling so to speak.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think I can either take energy or give energy to others. I can settle down people or I can help them heal. Not all those who are vampires suck all the energy out of people, some just take enough to calm others. A lot of it has to do with the frequency of a persons voice. many of the vampires try to suck the life out of others though, this is a way to control people. Certain phermones are utilized by these people. People who wear jewelry are more susceptible, the conductors help the energy vampires. These vampires often wear jewelry or gold watches to conduct the energy to them. Why do we have conducting metals in our teeth?.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Can't say that has happened to me, but then again I don't go out that often. I do consider myself quite approachable and empathic, so maybe it's those traits that lead me to believe in the energy donor thing.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I would get approached by random folks and they would just start spilling the beans about anything that was bothering them. We would talk they would walk away feeling better and I would need another drink.

I switched majors during my sophomore year of college. Grew up to be a pretty solid clinician/ psych consultant.

As for the others that have sat on my couch and have said the same thing as you there is a mild depression/lethargy that ensues shortly after their encounters.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
In my experiences, when in a group that some members have low moral, it tends to spread through the group. Also the same for when moral is high, we tend to feed off each others energies. Is it paranormal? I don't think so. We are really just energy in the form of meat so I think it is entirely in the realm of possibility that energy can be transferred through individuals. At least according to the Law of Conservation of Energy.

Energy in a system may take on various forms (e.g. kinetic, potential, heat, light). The law of conservation of energy states that energy may neither be created nor destroyed. Therefore the sum of all the energies in the system is a constant

Source

edit on 7/7/2013 by mcx1942 because: added s&f

new topics

top topics

join