It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Worked On Alien Spaceship Reverse Engineering: Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Unquestionably, one of the most famous men associated with S4 (Sector - 4) is physicist Bob Lazar. Robert Scott Lazar was born in Coral Gables, Florida, in 1959 and is a name numerous people associate with alien spaceship reverse engineering .

Element 115:

Bob Lazar stated that the “Sport Model” Flying Disc amplified the “Strong Nuclear Force” of Element 115 (UnUnPentium or UUP) to generate the gravity field for “Space-Time Compression.” Bob also stated that the U.S. Government had 500 pounds of Element 115 in their possession.

The raw Element 115 was given to the U.S. Goverment at S4 by the Reticulan EBEs (Extraterrestrial Biological Entity) in the form of discs. The scientists at S4 sent the Element 115 discs through Groom Lake to Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico, to be milled for use in the Anti-Matter Reactor.

The Los Alamos personnel were told it was a new form of armor. They simply followed orders, milled it in accordance with the following steps, and sent it back to Groom Lake

Source : www.ufo-blogger.com...

In down below interview Bob Lazar claims get validated by Senior Scientist for Lockheed Martin Boyd Bushman!

As a Senior Research Engineer Boyd Bushman worked for Lockheed Martin, Texas Instruments and Hughes Aircraft. He is regarded as one of the inventors of the Stinger missile and he speaks on Camera about Area 51 and advanced propulsion systems being tested there.

edit on 2-7-2013 by awakehuman because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jul 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

edit on Tue Jul 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   

2004 Scientific breakthrough provide credibility to Bob Lazar’s claims:

In Lazar's first interview he talked about Element 115. Fifteen years later in 2004 scientific breakthrough, however, provides significant credibility to Bob Lazar’s claims rather than discrediting his claims, when scientists at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, in collaboration with researchers from the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Russia (JINR), announced that they discovered two new super-heavy elements, Element 113 and Element 115. The Isotope of Element 115, produced by bombarding an Americium-243 (95Am243) nucleus with a Calcium-48 (20Ca48) nucleus, rapidly decayed to Element 113. then continued to decay until a meta-stable isotope was obtained.

NASA Antimatter Reactor

In 2006 NASA had officially talked about "Antimatter reactor " too, down below is what they had said:

"Some antimatter reactions produce blasts of high energy gamma rays. Gamma rays are like X-rays on steroids. They penetrate matter and break apart molecules in cells, so they are not healthy to be around. High-energy gamma rays can also make the engines radioactive by fragmenting atoms of the engine material.

Source: www.nasa.gov...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Tue Jul 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped quote

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I maintain that Lazar is a 'gatekeeper'.

Far too dodgy, just like Lear.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
If you want a complete refutation of Lazar's fantasy physics, I suggest you read this piece by Dr David Morgan, a real physicist.

Not knowing any real physics, Lazar has contradicted himself so many times that it ruined what shred of credibility he had to begin with. It would be one thing if he actually knew what he was talking about, but he has shown time and time again that he doesn't understand the basics of modern gravitation theory and nuclear physics. That alone is enough to conclude that it is simply not possible for Lazar to competently do the job he claimed he was hired to do.

edit on 2-7-2013 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

I maintain that Lazar is a 'gatekeeper'. Far too dodgy, just like Lear.

I agree. And I believe he stopped doing interviews around the time that people started digging into his past, don't quote me, but I'm fairly sure one of the documentaries stated he was lying about parts of his education. Though I do believe they confirmed he did indeed work at groom lake, but that's about all the confirmation they could get.

Can anyone shed light on that? Am I wrong? I'll look around but i'm sure someone else saw the same shows.
edit on 2-7-2013 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
If you want a complete refutation of Lazar's fantasy physics, I suggest you read this piece by Dr David Morgan, a real physicist.

Not knowing any real physics, Lazar has contradicted himself so many times, much to the dismay of what little credibility he had to begin with.

So you mean to say Lockheed Martin's senior scientist is "Lying" I even provided the NASA link as proof but if you still skeptic, I don't care.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakehuman

Not knowing any real physics, Lazar has contradicted himself so many times, much to the dismay of what little credibility he had to begin with.

So you mean to say Lockheed Martin's senior scientist is "Lying" I even provided the NASA link as proof but if you still skeptic, I don't care.

Actually in a interview, Bushman stated that he thought Lazar was lying and throwing in some truths to try and make it believable, in order lure in others with more knowledge to come forward, as a baiting tactic.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

Actually in a interview, Bushman stated that he thought Lazar was lying and throwing in some truths to try and make it believable, in order lure in others with more knowledge to come forward, as a baiting tactic.

Please share the video to back your claim?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Here's Stanton Friedman's take on Lazar.

The Bob Lazar Fraud

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

The Bob Lazar Fraud

Aha Friedmans another 'gatekeeper' - oh the plot thickens!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The Bob Lazar Fraud

Important here is, what's your view on Bob Lazar and Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist ?

Do you think Bob Lazar and scientist both are LYING ?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I believe Bob Lazars story. There is no process as yet which science can synthesis enough element 115 to study it and verify the nuclear force extends beyond the physical perimeter of atom.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

What is your relationship with ufo-blogger.com ? ...every thread you post in this forum uses that as your source and to be honest most of the stuff there is BS .
Conspiracy or what

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

The Bob Lazar Fraud

Important here is, what's your view on Bob Lazar and Lockheed Martin's Senior Scientist ?

It certainly look that way as there's no real evidence that he (Lazar) speaks the truth in relation to flying saucers. And the fact that David Sereda is interviewing Bushman is another credibility killer.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The Bob Lazar Fraud

It certainly look that way as there's no real evidence that he (Lazar) speaks the truth in relation to flying saucers. And the fact that David Sereda is interviewing Bushman is another credibility killer.

You said, I quote;

"It certainly look that way as there's no real evidence that he (Lazar) speaks the truth in relation to flying saucers."

Which is not correct, he talked about 115 and Antimatter reactor which was never been discussed before in public.

Secondly, you are still avoiding the direct question ..

Do you think scientist is LYING ?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

What is your relationship with ufo-blogger.com ? ...every thread you post in this forum uses that as your source and to be honest most of the stuff there is BS .
Conspiracy or what

I love ATS and Blogger. Both are better then MSM bull#.

Anyways what you think about Bob Lazar ?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
LOL...so did you actually write that blog or just copy and paste it here for us to think you wrote it? You have certain pieces in the correct quotes format yet you leave others out leading us to believe you wrote it. So....did you actually write it or are you just copying and pasting an entire blog word for word without any of your own input?

And yes you did link to NASA, but no, it had nothing about Lazar in it.

He was proven a fraud with no credentials and no leg to stand on.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Anyways what you think about Bob Lazar ?

I think Lazar spins a good yarn but the stories he tells are full of holes and he ranks low on the credibility scale .
There is a possibility that he is/was an asset for certain agencies but that's just speculation on my part .

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Which is not correct, he talked about 115 and Antimatter reactor which was never been discussed before in public.

Not counting Star Trek.

And 115 was probably not the best choice of elements to build his story around.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The Bob Lazar Fraud

Half truths with lots of lies - I've heard at least 4 versions of Lazar's tales from his own mouth - and lets face it - if 115 really existed Lazar would have been killed in a plane crash by now.

ETA: Must be 7 newbies who flagged this junk.
edit on 2-7-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join