It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love is someone that you care about more than life.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I doubt many will read this. It is late and few will even see this thread. Love is about knowing there is another soul that believes you matter. That is love. It is not about sex, it is not about stealing from another. It is about caring about another and being willing to lose some joy so that they can learn something and then teach it to you. It is about believing others matter as much as you do and that together, you can both go further than you can individually. That is love. Peace and I hope you find true love.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

I love my kids more than my life. I don't think I believe in true love as in soul mates though at least not the kind that lasts forever. But I think it's sweet that you would wish something like that for everyone else.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
While I have always felt that way about my sons, it wasn't until I met my current husband that I understood what you are talking about between two adults. In fact, I read this thread because of your title, which HE is responsible for teaching me that it really is possible and he actually says it to me, almost like your title.

I hope you posted this because you have it. Everyone deserves it. But unfortunately, we don't all know we do.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by brandiwine14

I love my kids more than my life. I don't think I believe in true love as in soul mates though at least not the kind that lasts forever. But I think it's sweet that you would wish something like that for everyone else.

Dear brandiwine14,

Thank you. Nope, I love my kids with all my heart' but, she was more, she loved me back in a way that my children could not. I am not a pederast. I wish them to find the love I have and she is dead. She died two years ago, I wlll never stop loving her.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I can't understand how people can go through life without loving someone or something. It seems that it would be so lonely not to tie yourself to someone. I feel love is a balancing of energy. An adjustment of our personal frequency. That may be why opposites attract a lot. What happens in some relationships is that men and women start to eat alike, then the frequency difference starts to dissipate and their true love begins to fade.

It is need to modify our energy signature that causes attraction. It makes us whole. We feel better around certain people and we feel repulsed around others. Some people seem to have a balanced energy signature and do not need someone else, it seems like such a lonely way to spend one's life to me. True love is independant of sex. Sex can help to balance this energy though, it is a tool. We make too much of sex in this country when a simple touch can transfer energy and cause the reactions to balance in a person. Have you ever touched a person and gotten all tingly and giddy? Energy flowed through both of you. Some people have lots of energy to give, others need energy. That is how the world works.

I feel that this excess energy we have can cause health problems if we do not use it. We can possibly lose weight just by stimulating it's release. I don't think We don't have to burn it with exercise, we may be able to transmit it to another person who needs it instead. When it is locked into fat cells, it is too late, it needs special chemistry to release it. When it is released, it needs to be used, possibly transmitting the energy by touch may drain it away and balance the body. I think this is the idea between crystal therapy, but why not give it to someone with a handshake or hug instead.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Nice uplifting thread to read whilst Im at work :-)

I totally agree, you are stronger with another.

Love is the most powerful force on earth, it has reduced some of the most fearsome of characters in history to gibbering wrecks. It weakens your defences.

Like it or not, its coming for you ;-)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I doubt many will read this. It is late and few will even see this thread. Love is about knowing there is another soul that believes you matter. That is love. It is not about sex, it is not about stealing from another. It is about caring about another and being willing to lose some joy so that they can learn something and then teach it to you. It is about believing others matter as much as you do and that together, you can both go further than you can individually. That is love. Peace and I hope you find true love.
You so right about that,and more love is unforgivable and unforgetable feeling wich keeps your heart and soul in a beautiful light.

Love is to care about those who need you in times of trouble and to give them everything to make them happy.

Love is about those who loved you and you love them,without you asking anything but a thought of love for you.

And you can find love on the island of your dreams where no evil lives ,where is purity in words and light on the faces.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
"The Evol of Love is so subliminal"

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

To respond to the title:

Love is someone that you care about more than life.

There is a difference between "love" and "romance". "Love" makes people feel more connected with life, and with each person there is compassion. "Romance" makes people feel separate. It is about being exclusive, unity with only you and the other person and everyone and everything else is less important and the more the couple suffers but keeps that bond, the more "romantic" it is.

So, I would rephrase your title to say "Romance is someone you care about more than life".
And with love I would say "Love is caring about all of life".
edit on 2-7-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Dear piequal3because14

You so right about that,and more love is unforgivable and unforgetable feeling wich keeps your heart and soul in a beautiful light. Love is to care about those who need you in times of trouble and to give them everything to make them happy. Love is about those who loved you and you love them,without you asking anything but a thought of love for you. And you can find love on the island of your dreams where no evil lives ,where is purity in words and light on the faces.

Well said.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Dear arpgme,

So, I would rephrase your title to say "Romance is someone you care about more than life". And with love I would say "Love is caring about all of life".

I actually suffered a mild heat stroke a couple of days and have not worded things as well as I should have. From my perspective we are to love all others or we do not truly love at all. Peace.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Originally posted by brandiwine14

Dear brandiwine14,

Thank you. Nope, I love my kids with all my heart' but, she was more, she loved me back in a way that my children could not. I am not a pederast. I wish them to find the love I have and she is dead. She died two years ago, I wlll never stop loving her.

Just wanted to say how very sorry I am for your loss.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Dear Night Star,

Thank you. It is funny, when you have known someone since childhood, it is like losing a family member. I never imagined she would go first. Peace.

new topics

top topics

join