It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy heavy intense torture while dreaming, inception

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Wow. About two minutes ago I woke up from a torture nightmare. It was like inception. I became lucid but was not in control. It was taking multiple layers deep into a dream state and I kept waking up in one by becoming lucid. This was intense. It wa torturing me by restricting my speech ad movement. At one point I realized I was in a dream and gained control for a second and it woke me up. I woke up into another dream where something else had control still. Whatever these were they kept taking on the form of my family. This was the most intense dream I have ever had. At the end if the dream is was strangling me and restricting my speech and it asked me this, "DO YOU HAVE A SAVIOR??" To which I replied, "YES HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!" At which point I was released and woke up about two minutes ago.

I'm not particularly a Christian or go to church or anything. ATS what is goin on? Holy crap.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

This was intense. It wa torturing me by restricting my speech ad movement. At one point I realized I was in a dream and gained control for a second and it woke me up. I woke up into another dream where something else had control still

I have experienced this many times. These dreams are to challenge our courage and resolve. Theres no guarantees of return. You must go back in there again and this time do not grovel for Jesus.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

It means that it's time for you to get serious about learning who Jesus Christ is and what he did for you.

If you don't, these demons will keep taunting you until they win you over instead.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

It could just be your subconscious not being able to identify with any guilt and it is questioning who to take responsibility for it.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Uhmm, yeah dont grovel to Jesus, remain in your torturous state and grovel to demons.

I think that your message is very clear, demons fear the name of Jesus our saviour.
I hope many hear your testimony and apply that simple message.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Holy cannoli that sounds scary.

It was probably just a dream but if it makes you want to consider seeking out counsel at a church of some sort I wouldn't blame you.

I had a dream three days ago that Michelle Obama was the ruler of the world and she handed out death sentences like candy. I woke up and had a wtf moment. Dreams are tricky but I try not to put any real maning behind them.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
NO WAY.

I have had a couple of dreams like this where I know I'm dreaming but cannot wake up. In these dreams the people surrounding me knew that I knew I was dreaming and were trying to kill me. I could feel everything from being terrified of my life to thinking how I could wake up etc.
I would think I had woken up in my room and everything was normal again but the person would appear and say something like 'You thought you were awake didn't you' and then continue to try and kill me.

I woke up both times from these dreams and did not want to go back to sleep for fear it would happen again. This would have been only in the last 6 months. I didn't think to make a thread about it but I'm so glad I saw yours.

Please if it happens again PM me as I would like to talk to you about any events/situations leading up to the night of the dream.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

I had a dream three days ago that Michelle Obama was the ruler of the world and she handed out death sentences like candy. I woke up and had a wtf moment. Dreams are tricky but I try not to put any real maning behind them.

LOL! Why? Did you stumble across the threads that suggest that the coming Anti-Christ might be a woman?

edit on 2-7-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That would be a dream that would sit with someone for awhile, and the way you told it made it easy to imagine. It seems significant that you were asked who your savior was. I'm not sure a demon would ask that but don't know either way (assuming it wouldn't). The fact that your answer brought you out of it is even more significant.

I am so glad I rarely have nightmares. Can you imagine if you were on a sleep med and couldn't wake up? I know we can't die in dreams but our bodies can respond to them. With the rare instance where I have them I wake up in a panic with my heart racing.

I hope you figure out what it meant. Whatever feeling resonate with you is usually the answer and work backward from that.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I haven't had a really bad dream in many years now, actually none that had anything to do with Jesus or crabby torturous beings. I usually have really bad nightmares where I work my ass off and wake up right before being paid for my work.
Talk about being disappointed when I wake up, I try to go back to sleep but never succeed.

I don't know why you are having dreams like that, I hope I never do.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
this happens because of a neural interface in us that connects our wavelengths to other beings, they in turn use they're ability to harrass us, and in turn guide our society and minds into a trap. Good luck, fight the beast.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

Eerily similar. they know in dreaming to. They are in total control it's weird. They always take on the form if y family and the dream starts normal where we are getting along and all of a sudden they turn on me. They are always trying to kill me as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

More info please. Curios.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Well its not believable by most and you may end up thinking im crazy, but i have schizophrenia, and i realized over time that they were using my dreams to do technological things to my body, and they could iduce events into my dreams.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You gave the wrong answer, the answer is... Yes myself and those who truly love me.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

100%!
In my dream they were known figures to me- people I know personally.
I'm petrified that ill have a dream like that again- but in saying that, who knows if its just a dream or something more.
I'm glad to know I'm not alone yet I'm also very sorry you have experienced the same thing.

all I can say is love and light xx

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Have you ever experimented with astral projection or something similar?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Multiple nested dreams sounds scary and confusing. It is good that you remembered Jesus is your savior.

Here is a dream of mine.

I used to do a lot of prospecting and drywashing for Gold out here in the Superstition mountains and the surrounding territory. This was Apache territory back in the day and when the federal troops were withdrawn to fight in the Civil War the Apaches really tore the territory apart. After the war the troops started coming back to restore order and used Pima Indian Scouts to root out the Apaches. Near a place called Picketpost Mountain a large group of men, women, and children were caught in a cave by the cavalry and their Pima Indian Scouts. No Apaches came out of the cave alive.
This area was one of my favorite prospecting haunts. You could still watch the cowboys bringing the range cattle up the dry washes to get a drink at the windmills and watering holes. I was always turning up bits and pieces of broken Indian pottery as I dug the dry washes to feed my dry washer. I found no appreciable Gold, but put in a lot of hard work and learned some History and Geology while I was at it.
One time I had been there three or four days and my water and my spirits were running low. It was the middle of summer and I found it very hard to get any sleep because it stays hot all night long. That night I drifted off to a fitful sleep. All night long I dreamed the Apaches were torturing me with Cholla cactus. They would drag me through the cactus fields with rope on horse back and use their long lances to force me into the worst thickets of it. I had cactus in my eyes, mouth, and everywhere else and it was very painful and I was afraid and lonely. Well when I finally woke up the sun was already up and making life miserable and I got up and dressed and went outside. When I stepped outside the tent, I noticed a red arrowhead sitting on the ground in front of my tent. To this very day I believe that I had a supernatural experience that night.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Maybe dreams are colliding these times because of different cultures getting to know eachother. You might have been in the wrong dream by accident belonging to someone of a different faith, then the spiritual authority of that faith gets an alert and intervenes and asks you who your spiritual authority is to send you back to that particular persons' dream.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Wow. About two minutes ago I woke up from a torture nightmare. It was like inception. I became lucid but was not in control. It was taking multiple layers deep into a dream state and I kept waking up in one by becoming lucid. This was intense. It wa torturing me by restricting my speech ad movement. At one point I realized I was in a dream and gained control for a second and it woke me up. I woke up into another dream where something else had control still. Whatever these were they kept taking on the form of my family. This was the most intense dream I have ever had. At the end if the dream is was strangling me and restricting my speech and it asked me this, "DO YOU HAVE A SAVIOR??" To which I replied, "YES HIS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST!" At which point I was released and woke up about two minutes ago.

I'm not particularly a Christian or go to church or anything. ATS what is goin on? Holy crap.

Was that you or someone else that posted about a dream they had recently where they saw a white door open into darkness, and he tried to say Jesus Christ in the dream to negate the demon but his mouth wouldn't work. It was as if the demon was preventing him from speaking Jesus's name.
I'm not a Christian either, I just thought that was interesting.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Kody27 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join