It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Critters That I Don't Need

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSpanishArcher
reply to post by Biigs

Interesting. I asked my vet about it and they had no answer. I'll talk to the
m about it and thanks for the tip.

It could be due to the stress of having a strange cat encroaching on "their" space, our first cat behaved in this manner when our second cat came to us, but we used plug in feline pheromone diffusers and sprays that are supposed to be good for relieving stress amongst cats and they worked remarkably well.
Unfortunately I too am separated from you by a big blue thing(the Atlantic this time) or I would certainly have taken 1 home.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thought I'd take a new pic of the little buggers. Funny little critters, bouncing(literally, they bounce like ferrets, funny as hell) all over the place.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
They are absolutely adorable! If I was close I would take one in a second!

There is one spot in our house that we cannot stop our cats from using. We have tried EVERYTHING. Luckily it is up against a wall where no one would be stepping, we put contact paper upside down over the area. It has worked perfectly. They won't go in that corner because of the sticky contact paper and no one notices.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Martin75

I had to terrorize two of ours to quit peeing on everything - the table, kitchen counters, in FRONT of the kittie box - was driving me bonkers. It's finally subsided but I can barely use my counters as they are full of stuff just to keep them off. They even ruined a coffee maker. It still happens occasionally though at least not where I prepare food.

The two kittens are almost ready to go somewhere, we'll see if the people who said they were going to take them do and if my Mom let's them go as she's a little attached to them. They have eaten solid food for a month or so now and don't nurse much so I'm ready to let them go and get back to normal around here. Too many critters.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSpanishArcher

I was going to post about how damned cute your kittens are.

I have realised that I already posted that on page one. None the less, such is the level of cuteness, that I believe it bares re-statement.

edit on 20-8-2013 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!!! Narf!

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

If I think about it I'll try and get some video of the little tykes so y'all can enjoy. Might be nice to have when they are gone from here and all grown up. They only are kittens for so long.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join