It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Critters That I Don't Need

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Geez Louise! So, I have four cats and two dogs. The house is a mess because the dog sheds pounds of fur a day. Enough to drive one mad. So, this cat here has been hanging out here, not inside but she sneaks in we have found out.

So I go out to get the trash, here's what I find.

A couple taken a few minutes later when we got them all together.

Cute little critters, but ones I don't need. She had been hanging out in the laundry room, kept open during the day to let the dog out. I go out and hear this little hue and cry and find these guys. I thought I was hallucinating or something but it's just kittens.

Anybody need a cat? I have no idea where they will end up, but I can't have more cats here, it's already a mess. The little tykes are cute though.

And to top it off, I go to the bathroom after finding these guys and find a mouse in there. What the hell, I've got five cats hanging around and NOT A ONE can take care of a tiny mouse?

Interesting evening, to say the least.
edit on 7/2/2013 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
5 cats and a live mouse?

You may have found the first known horde of vegetarian felines, could be worth a few bucks more!

Good luck rehousing the little blighters
edit on 2-7-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Thanks. I'm at a loss. I really don't know what to say at the moment. Not what I expected.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSpanishArcher

Awwwwwww...
I'd take them, but you and I are most likely separated by a big wet blue thing called the Pacific.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Yep, that's a bit of an impediment. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I will take one!!! I like the 1st kitty best...I will name it TRASHY...

edit on 7/2/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Come on down, you can take you pick. It's a heck of a drive from Montana, though.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Thanks!!! I love him he is so cute...my lil TRASHY kitty...Ummmm...What should I feed him???

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I already been there and back...I got him already...He is my Virtual Trashy Kitty...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

That little guy/girl is going to be a cool one, I think. Fearless, doesn't mind being held. The other is smaller and whines when I pick her up.

Never had kittens this young. Petting the bigger one, it purrs and I've never heard a kitty purr. Can barely be heard. So cute, I wish I could keep them but I don't know about that. Two of the older cats are peeing all over the house and I fear that would only get worse with two more.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Can you post one up to Western Australia from there?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

Sure, no problem. Since I was one a kitty juggler, I'll just toss it over the pond. It's not that far, is it?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSpanishArcher

Two of the older cats are peeing all over the house and I fear that would only get worse with two more.

Check for UTI at the vet.

My girlfriends cat was peeing anywhere but the litter tray, yet would poop there.

Turns out kitty had a UTI and was avoiding the tray because she associated peeing pain with the tray!

Off topic i know, just thought id throw that in for the good of the kittys

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

If you can't find a home, please try to find a no kill shelter. Under no circumstances give these animals to PETA, drown them yourself if that's the plan. Thank goodness my wife doesn't come here, I'm already drowning in 3 cats I can't take another.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Interesting. I asked my vet about it and they had no answer. I'll talk to the
m about it and thanks for the tip.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I don't think it will be a problem to get rid of them. There are avenues to explore so I expect maybe a little work but that's no big deal. I'll keep them and be the darn cat guy if that's what it comes down to. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
5 cats and a live mouse?

You may have found the first known horde of vegetarian felines, could be worth a few bucks more!

Good luck rehousing the little blighters
edit on 2-7-2013 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

A farm cat decided to move in with me and now brings in all manner of rodents live and releases them to run free about the place. The thing that always occurs to me about this is that surely this is the exact opposite of the behaviour for which they were originally domesticated.
edit on 2-7-2013 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I got rid of my last wife because she had cats.

Aren't there any Chinese restaurants near you? ( better than some shelters )
I suspect that cat is the meat inside the foil packets in a pupu platter.
edit on 2-7-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You want to hear about unasked-for cats? We accidentally got into cat rescue. After about 9 years we have an absolutely stellar reputation in the rescue community; we've directly and indirectly assisted in the rescue and adoption of around 1500 cats.

We finally decided we've done our fair share (and perhaps more) and have made it known we're getting out. We're down to about 25 cats in the house (at times we've had as many as 50+). These are the 25 remaining cats after those 9 years with behavior problems and various issues that make them unadoptable. (Of course that doesn't count the 8 or 9 that live in the yard--most of them too feral to get near--or the occasional one or two thrown over the fence by neighbors who acquire them by whatever means and don't know where to turn.) We love 'em all--but jeez louise indeed....

Anyway, just a little perspective....

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Oh my good God. Those are fantastically cute kittens! You should have no problem what so ever finding homes for those little winners!

Dawwwwwwww!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join