It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soosa Ahdak Azrak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
YELLOW?!?!?!?! I'm in the neighborhood just walking by ... personal ? I'd say so. here to tell the truth. Like the website says I'm against ignorance. I love to tell stories about my life and what I have seen and heard. Interesting? ALWAYS
I have a life. SO get your own .. be yourself and always forgive and stay calm. Ever like to follow me I have a Facebooook, Twittier, & Google+.. Ever wanna know where to find me? Itz alwyas a mystery...although i dont tell my secrets very often and views. People get very mad at my opinions. so BEWARE! CONTENT FOR 18 AND OLDER
Love questions and answers. Keep in touch . Love Always Soosa

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Soosa115

Hey Soosa Welcome to ATS...A Mod should be here sometime soon to throw some rules and helpful suggestions to get ya started...but 1st here his a nice welcome treat for becoming a member...

Welcome to the ATS family

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
That's awesome great thanks for the heads up and the welcoming platter.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Okay I see that no body has shown up so I will try and give to you some starter tips...T&C means terms and conditions, unlike most other sites like facebook, twitter ...ect. here at ATS we actually have to read the T&C not just scroll through them and check the box w/out really reading the T&C...We refrain from using personal info(names...ect) We try to keep it clean(TRY) sometimes S#%t happens and when that does we lose points or get barred if we continue acting out....YADA YADA.YADA oh and its very helpful to grow a thick skin we love a good debate here

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
awesome thanks for the tips

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thank you

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hey there.. howdy,,, and aloha/

without offending, can i ask a question jokingly?

when i saw "SOOSA" for some reason i though Kaiser Soze from Usual suspects.. weird,

so, my joke is does your name mean " who is KAiser Soze?" in some dialect?'...lol

please dont get offended, random thoughts of a headcase here/

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Welcome.

And not sure if Soosa is your actual name but it would seem it is Soosa Blue Eyes if I am not mistaken on the translation.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
well thank you accept eyes is supposed to be loves

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
and no to the comment before last hahhaha

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Soosa!

Hope you enjoy it here

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
ty i am just wish people would converse more with me i like to talk lol

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Stop back in the coffee thread

2nd line

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
ok

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I had no idea what was going on with america and war when i was 9. my first step father was a marine drill Sargent. I have been a military brat all my life. Still can only call one place home truelove . && .
I would like to know what you think about this?
I will never see the initials USA and not think this again. under.satanic.administration. America needs to back off and let the people take control again. I have never realized how much our economy and our weather disasters have just both become fatal to not only american's && I speak my mind and hope i also do have 9 lives.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soosa115
YELLOW?!?!?!?! I'm in the neighborhood just walking by ... personal ? I'd say so. here to tell the truth. Like the website says I'm against ignorance. I love to tell stories about my life and what I have seen and heard. Interesting? ALWAYS
I have a life. SO get your own .. be yourself and always forgive and stay calm. Ever like to follow me I have a Facebooook, Twittier, & Google+.. Ever wanna know where to find me? Itz alwyas a mystery...although i dont tell my secrets very often and views. People get very mad at my opinions. so BEWARE! CONTENT FOR 18 AND OLDER
Love questions and answers. Keep in touch . Love Always Soosa

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stoplying2us

Hi

top topics

join