It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth vs. The Nazi Flying Saucers – Moon Bases, Space Wars and the Moon Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
hi everyone,

I just posted a new article @ Paranoia Magazine and I wanted to post some of it here to see what everyone thinks! I'm also going to be speaking on this @ ParanoiaCon 2013 - July 20 & 21 in San Diego CA.

Please read it and tell me what you think!

- olav

The Earth vs. The Nazi Flying Saucers – Moon Bases, Space Wars and the Moon Hoax

Many years ago I was introduced to the amazing videos of Ed Grimsley, who at the time was discussing the idea that UFOs were engaging in some level of extra-atmospheric combat. At the time I dismissed the idea, thinking if a alien ship had come all this way that alien ship would posses enough destructive power to render our defensive apparatus null and void and simply blow anything we could throw at it out of the sky.

Now many years later, and especially given recent research into the Secret Space Program as well as the actual composition of battle platforms in space that maybe Grimsley was on to something. He was on to something but I suspect it was not aliens duking it out with earthmen but instead a space war between a breakaway civilization and its earthly brethren.

There are a couple of alternatives here. It could be the United States vs. the Russians in a battle royal but I suspect not because a hot war in space should translate into a VERY hot war down here on earth. Instead I have come to believe that the battle is between a Nazi derived breakaway civilization and the combined governments of NATO and the Russian Federation possibly even China as well. So why do I believe this? I know it sounds fairly far fetched but to answer that we need to take a small course in “Star Wars” both from a US perspective as well as a Russian perspective. We also need to balance that against Gary McKinnon’s findings and the Nazi UFO research which has been of the forefront in my mind the last few years.

SPACE WEAPONS: Glittering C-Beams off the Taunhauser Gate

Since the 1950’s both groups have embarked on a long range and costly journey to build weapons systems in space. On the surface these programs were put in place to destroy or prevent destruction. Billions of dollars have been spent on both sides to do some very interesting research, some of which will shock you.

READ MORE AT:
www.paranoiamagazine.com...

edit on 2-7-2013 by orphillips because: fixed the link

edit on 2-7-2013 by orphillips because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

What if every element of what you have pasted together is really, in part and as a whole, a metaphor or collection of metaphors that are trying to simply express that the Moon is somehow a source of fascism, control and suppression?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Sorry, I tried to fix your link but it was incomplete.
You'll need to do it yourself OP.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

hi guys,

The link is kinda messed up...here is the full URL

www.paranoiamagazine.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

that is a very interesting idea. I'll have to give that one a good think!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
There is a very good documentary about Nazi "UFO"s and their space program to support this.
I highly recommend "Iron Sky".

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by orphillips

Many years ago I was introduced to the amazing videos of Ed Grimsley,

I remember his well known Flying Triangle video.

"Paranoia Magazine"?

edit on 2-7-2013 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by orphillips
Many years ago I was introduced to the amazing videos of Ed Grimsley,

There are a couple of alternatives here. It could be the United States vs. the Russians in a battle royal...

Or maybe just birds and bats and bugs.

Coincidentally, Grimsley makes money selling night vision goggles through which UFO buffs can view these exciting Star Wars-type space battles. He offers models ranging from $1,800 to $3,200; if this is a bit too pricey for you, he offers a DVD of the UFOs for $24.95 including shipping. You can join his Skywatch UFO vigils for $40 per person. Grimsley is raising money for his other pursuits, including developing a revolutionary vehicle engine that he claims will result in cars getting 100 miles per gallon ... of water.

Nice article, nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

iron sky..nice

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We went to the moon. There was no hoax, but NAZA planted the seeds for others believing this, to cover whats there.

As an experiencer, apparently there were programs to abduct families and children to the bases there.

The NAZI's and Greys are on the moon! And tubes.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

Just read the article myself, worth the 10-15min read. Plus I was on google looking more into some of the topics he wrote about.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well given the power the Aliens have any fight seems one sided.
I don't think any platforms will help due to the alien ships are too fast.
US and Russia are hiding the Alien technology but doubt they are
ready to fight unless the Illuminati are pushing for it.

top topics

join