It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote neural monitored, more than ever since Snowden's revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Dear all ATSers,

There was a thread already made on the subject a long time ago which can be found here. The reason I am making this thread is that i noticed a sharp rise in remote neural monitoring in my life. I have been lately and that's strange, following Snowden's case, sharing the world about truths on it, sharing with my family many facts about unfolding conspiracies. Sadly, my family will not believe a single thing about it, they seems way too far asleep in the system or they are well aware of it, but do not wish it to be known as they tend to become highly aggresive when spoken of such matters.

With that being said, I want to share the word people of what is happening to me because it might be happening to you as well and in the worst case, without even being aware of it. Common symptoms could be ear canal pressure, above head pressure, burning sensations, pain inside of your body (hey, this is microwaves shooted at you so yes this can be felt), strange smell for no obvious reasons, hypnosis feeling, and much more. I suggest you make your own research about it for more specific information on the topic.

Could this be the reason why NASA and Google recently bought their 512 qubit quantum computer?

Here is a link with more information on what it is precisely. as well with a little historical background.

On a more positive note, for those being targeted i have a few hints, the power of our minds can work against this form of psychological/mind harassment. If one learn to focus refusal of being monitered, this can truly work with a firm and strong intention.

Deny ignorance is a must in these tough times ladies and gentlemen,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Sadly, my family will not believe a single thing about it, they seems way too far asleep in the system or they are well aware of it, but do not wish it to be known as they tend to become highly aggresive when spoken of such matters.

I wish they'd turn that aggressiveness into helping you.

Common symptoms could be ear canal pressure, above head pressure, burning sensations, pain inside of your body (hey, this is microwaves shooted at you so yes this can be felt), strange smell for no obvious reasons, hypnosis feeling, and much more. I suggest you make your own research about it for more specific information on the topic.

It is worrying that you are starting to get physical symptoms on something that is completely in your head. Or maybe there is something else that needs to be checked out. In either case, you should see someone. First for those delusional thoughts, and if your physical sensations cannot be connected to that, then another kind of doctor.

Also, how exactly do you read information by shooting microwaves? Doesn't the information need to go the other direction?

Could this be the reason why NASA and Google recently bought their 512 qubit quantum computer?

No, they bought it because quantum computers are very interesting.

Here is a link with more information on what it is precisely. as well with a little historical background.

It was a long time since I read so much nonsense in a single "article".
The person is clearly making things up, hopefully intentionally.

On a more positive note, for those being targeted i have a few hints, the power of our minds can work against this form of psychological/mind harassment. If one learn to focus refusal of being monitered, this can truly work with a firm and strong intention.

Oh dear. Had any of what you said actually been true, you wouldn't be able to stop that with your mind. How is it possible for you to be wrong on both sides of the coin?

Deny ignorance is a must in these tough times ladies and gentlemen,

Yes, I wish that you will be able to separate fantasy from fiction soon. As said, maybe help is needed?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Nevertheless

you are obviously completely under their control

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Now that is a very funny statement I cannot verify or prove, but it could be true, because I know to what extent one can be affected by this kind of weapon as far as being targeted myself. One must not comply, this is all I have to say about it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join