It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another victim of police brutality.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Another day, another owner who lost his best companion at the hand of the police. You would think the police would have non-lethal weapons at the disposal for civil unrest, but it seems that dogs are not good enough to keep alive.

Starting to hate this state more and more each time something like this happens.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Meh I take it back. I posted a video of cops tasing a rott instead of shooting it. It doesn't help the conversation here. That was BS.

The owner is a dirt bag in my opinion, but the dog didn't need to die and I really hope the guy who shot the dog did the humane thing and ended it's life.

OP I would suggest putting a GRAPHIC in the title and warning other users about what to expect.
edit on 1-7-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The dog did try to bite the officer.

Another poor pack leader loses a pack member. Its the owners fault not the officers.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Yeah I kinda agree. At the same time, at least try to spray or tase the poor thing. Yeah it might take a bite out of you, but firing on the dog was dangerous to potential bystanders.

Shoot I will post my video.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Notice how they went after him when they saw he was recording them? This is starting to become the norm with police using lethal force than try and use spray or taser.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

....But do you think that man has the money to potentially pay for plastic surgery and lost wages of an severely injured officer.

Which means all of us would end up paying for this guy being a poor pack leader and interfering with police for fun. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the potential results of running around police cars with an aggressive breed of dog, cussing, and flipping off cops while they are surrounding a crime scene.

He as a pack leader communicated to his dog to attack these officers and this is the end result.

HE KILLED HIS OWN DOG.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It wasn't police brutality. The dog was running free, and posed a serious threat.

The dog could have been killed with better placed shots to prevent suffering though, but in the heat of the moment, these things happen.

Shame the dog was shot, it should have been the stupid owner, who had not secured his dog properly in the first place.

What did the bystanders expect the police to do, in the circumstances ? This wasn't. a poodle....

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I'll bet either you have 2 accounts on this website or you know the peson who posted this thread....www.abovetopsecret.com...

It doesn't matter I don't care but stop the nonsense.

If you don't want the police to kill your dog you can control the dog or not break the law. It's a simple world bro.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
They are disinfo agents, as annoying as telemarketers and jehovaha witness coming to your door. These cops, and especially the one who shot the dog are complete scum, this makes me mad. Use of lethal force on a mans dog, he was complying and they had semi auto rifles, then some prick jumps out and shoots the dog, and what really pissed me off was he let it suffer instead of finishing the job the wimp! I have already seen all this cops information all over youtube, and I bet people will be all over this guy. Is he going to get beat, or will he shoot the people protesting his house and cry wolf?

edit on 7/2/13 by SixX18 because: rewording

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by Domo1

....But do you think that man has the money to potentially pay for plastic surgery and lost wages of an severely injured officer.

Which means all of us would end up paying for this guy being a poor pack leader and interfering with police for fun. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the potential results of running around police cars with an aggressive breed of dog, cussing, and flipping off cops while they are surrounding a crime scene.

He as a pack leader communicated to his dog to attack these officers and this is the end result.

HE KILLED HIS OWN DOG.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

Did the dog bite anyone, no so why go off on a rant talking about plastic surgery. Should we allow cops to just shoot anyone that get out of line just in case they MIGHT get hurt a little.

Cops never do nothing wrong, they should be able to put anyone they want in cuffs. I bet they could of stepped on the dogs leach and it wouldn't of done anything, they could of let the dogs owner go for 2mins to allow him to secure his PET.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
So the guy arrested himself without a reason? Yeah they had no reason, they called it obstruction. Aka. arrest anyone. So he cuffed himself so he wasn't able to roll up the windows? So whose fault is it? Cops, all the way.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join