It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Holy Spirit be hindering me from opening the "portal"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Please take this seriously, as I am.

I try to meditate, read, and gather all the information possible about spiritual journneys and things with the third eye. But when I seem to make progress I just get this overwhelming feeling that I shouldn't be doing this, thats its paganism. Any thoughts?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I don't think the Holy Spirit is stoping you.

You're just not doing it right.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

I understand, this takes time. But is there a different for those with the Holy Spirit, and those without?
edit on 1-7-2013 by braveswin because: Elaborated

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by braveswin

We are currently neural remote monitered. The real problem right you are describing I feel the same. I am disturbed while attempting meditation, while thinking, I feel a pressure like something is trying to enter my hear canals and the top of my head, really disturbing. I feel burning sensations, and many other weird things are happening.

With everything that is happening right now, i am not very surprise of this happening. Be cautious, we live in a time where we need to be stronger than we ever been.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

We are currently neural remote monitered. The real problem right you are describing I feel the same. I am disturbed while attempting meditation, while thinking, I feel a pressure like something is trying to enter my hear canals and the top of my head, really disturbing. I feel burning sensations, and many other weird things are happening.

With everything that is happening right now, i am not very surprise of this happening. Be cautious, we live in a time where we need to be stronger than we ever been.

Thruthseek3r

Great reply, I was hoping someone would understand and maybe experience the same.

I do think we have a "block" from certain entities that is hindering us. Im not complaining, just saying!

And the ear canal things is spot on. I was experiencing the same

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
As for the remote monitoring, nobody but ourselves are allowed in our minds. Always remember that.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
When you get a feeling you shouldn't be doing something and you really feel it strong, it's for a real reason, it is wrong to do it then...

Anything at all that a person does, and feels it is wrong to do, is a sin.

If the Holy Spirit is indeed hindering this, you are very lucky and shouldn't squander that by not heeding it..

I have done things that he definitely didn't like, and I have been brought before his son for real, and warned.. It wasn't anything deviant or especially criminal, it was just partying a lot when I was younger, for me, that lifestyle wasn't right for me... If you care about your spirit and soul for the future, then pray about this activity to him and ask questions, you will absolutely know when the Lord is listening and right there with you.. Your conscious always seems to know if something is really wrong to do, if you pay attention to it.. This is basically what Jesus told me in a real vision, totally true story..
edit on 1-7-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Control your fears or your fears will control you.
That's all I have to say on this subject.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
When you get a feeling you shouldn't be doing something and you really feel it strong, it's for a real reason, it is wrong to do it then...

Anything at all that a person does, and feels it is wrong to do, is a sin.

If the Holy Spirit is indeed hindering this, you are very lucky and shouldn't squander that by not heeding it..

I have done things that he definitely didn't like, and I have been brought before his son for real, and warned.. It wasn't anything deviant or especially criminal, it was just partying a lot when I was younger, for me, that lifestyle wasn't right for me... If you care about your spirit and soul for the future, then pray about this activity to him and ask questions, you will absolutely know when the Lord is listening and right there with you.. Your conscious always seems to know if something is really wrong to do, if you pay attention to it.. This is basically what Jesus told me in a real vision, totally true story..
edit on 1-7-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

Your right. I will pray more about it, but it has never led me wrong before. So I will put my trust in God

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by braveswin

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Thruthseek3r

Great reply, I was hoping someone would understand and maybe experience the same.

I do think we have a "block" from certain entities that is hindering us. Im not complaining, just saying!

And the ear canal things is spot on. I was experiencing the same

The thing is that I am not talking about something of religious overtone, but something really physical which is happening at this very moment. I do not discredit your experience as we are all free to what we believe but I wanted to make the distinction as to what I am really concerned about according to the facts you mentioned.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I just get this overwhelming feeling that I shouldn't be doing this, that its paganism.

That overwhelming "feeling" is a clear sign that you are being warned of danger.

Several posters on ATS have confirmed that meditation opens up a doorway for demonic spirits to pass through.

Below are just 3 examples showing that meditation acts as a beacon to certain entities:

I was mad as hell when I ran my spooks off and they don't come around much anymore. Nowadays it is just your average poltergeist crap ever once in awhile. Also I would add that meditation is what kicked off the worst experiences for me. Be careful with that stuff. Link.

Dabbling in the occult is apt to accomplish this, but sometimes it only takes something as simple as meditating. Meditation opens a person up, or can at least, to such things. It can act as a beacon to certain entities. I don't know how often it happens, but I know it can happen, for whatever reason. Link.

My mother still suffers from attacks at that house, In an attempt to get rid of the activity at the house, my mother has burned sage, hung up dream catchers, and surrounds herself with anything paranormal. She has tried demanding for this thing to leave and has gone through meditations and imagining light surrounding the house. Throughout all of this, the shadow person has at times stepped up the attacks, or has remained unchanged. Link.

New Age deep meditation and hypnotism are particularly dangerous. They are not recognized as being channels to demons, but they provide a direct pathway for demonic influence upon the mind. Communication with demons

Meditation is the technique whereby a person empties his mind of all conscious thought, while chanting a series of repetitive words or phrases as many times as possible. Once a person does this repeatedly, he/she will begin to experience the phenomenon whereby the mind begins to lose its normal contact with the body. This phenomena is called an "Out-of-Body" experience, and is very common in occultic circles.

Once the mind loses its normal connection with the body the person then is ready to meet his/her "Guiding Spirit". Christian author, Johanna Michaelson, captures the Satanic essence of meditation and Guiding Spirits in her book, "The Beautiful Side Of Evil". Guiding Spirits identify themselves by name, including Jesus Christ, the Virgin Mary, or one of the Apostles.

The person who is involved is truly deceived into thinking they have just discovered THE one, true way to actually come into contact with God. In reality, they have just come into contact with a Satanic demon, who has temporarily transformed himself into a being appearing very kind, gentle, and wise. The stage is set for these demonic beings to manipulate and mislead their human victims. These people have become demonically possessed. WALK-INS

The human spirit has tremendous power. Because man is in bondage to sin, for him to access now his human spirit with his soul means using the power of the human spirit for greater evil and sin. That is why all religions outside of the Bible and Jesus Christ tell you to meditate by blanking your mind. Why? Satan is behind this teaching because he wants access to our human spirit and the tremendous power it holds to use for His evil purposes.

Since for this reason God does not want us to access our human spirit, the only way a religious person outside of Christ is able to access his human spirit is though demonic power, a demonic spirit bridging the human soul to the human spirit, but under the demonic spirit’s control. For this reason, God in His Word forbids us to access our human spirit.

The Human Spirit and Meditation

Meditation is an antichristian form of self-deliverance. During meditation, a person descends to deeper levels of his consciousness where he discovers the psychic powers and spiritual gifts to heal himself and solve his problems. He meets “the god within” who is wrongly regarded as the God of the Bible. It is this “god” who is dark and mysterious, and may leave evil impressions in the subconscious mind of the person. Eastern Meditation Sneaks into the Church

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

I understand, this takes time. But is there a different for those with the Holy Spirit, and those without?
edit on 1-7-2013 by braveswin because: Elaborated

If you were baptized, or ever accepted Christ, then there is a difference, you have certain protections, if you start doing a wrong thing and feel like what you are describing, maybe it is because you are searching for enlightenment in the wrong place...
Anyone can be given those protections if they stop living just for themselves, and look to him, and him alone.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I don't know about meditation on the third eye being paganism, but I do know that if it feels wrong, then it most likely is wrong for you.
Perhaps whatever it is you are trying to do, is not being done for the right reasons, and spirit is protecting you from doing yourself some harm. At a later time in your life it could change, but for now, if it is feeling wrong, then it is not for you.

Always trust your gut.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

In order to open a portal, it has to exist first.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Murgatroid

That overwhelming "feeling" is a clear sign that you are being warned of danger.

Several posters on ATS have confirmed that meditation opens up a doorway for demonic spirits to pass through.

First of all, "meditation" does not open you up to demons or spirits. All it does is slow the thoughts in the mind. It's about stopping thought. If people are talking to spirits then that is something additional to meditation.

Now, a spirit CAN bother a person during meditation, that is true, but a spirit can also bother a person who has never meditated. Spirits do that.

There may be "harmful" spirits, but there are also "helpful" ones.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I would like to really quote everyone in this post because you have all offered very very helpfull insight.

I was not aware of the dangers of simple meditation. I knew to stay away from the occult etc.

Let me add by saying yes I have been Baptized just as The New Testament teaches. I also will add that I have had much enlightenment and guidance from the Holy Spirit.

I guess I was looking for the "outer body" journeys and things like that
edit on 2-7-2013 by braveswin because: Mispelling

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Demons communicate through meditation, that is why it is also used in Satanism so effectively.

Below is a quote from an ATS post explaining how to summon demons that confirms this:

During the day... study the arts.... meditate all that you can, look up how to open your 3rd eye...
The way the daemon communicates is through telepathy since you're new to this whole thing.... that's why meditation is very important... to hear him and not yourself. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Any particular reason for wanting this kind of experience?
Or does it just sounds like something cool?

Tell you what, a much safer way to experience things like this, and also not something that could get you into trouble, is looking into lucid dreaming. That will supply you with some odd experiences that are not so open to trouble in the spiritual realms.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

Any particular reason for wanting this kind of experience?
Or does it just sounds like something cool?

Tell you what, a much safer way to experience things like this, and also not something that could get you into trouble, is looking into lucid dreaming. That will supply you with some odd experiences that are not so open to trouble in the spiritual realms.

I thought Lucid dreaming would be more dangerous

Anyways, I know the connections I feel with certain things (besides God) that are real. I just wanted to explore them more thats all.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

"outer body" journeys are fine as long as GOD is the one who initiates them.

Satan counterfeits everything God does and astral travel is no exception.

Ian Clayton is a perfect example of this.

He is an ex-sorcerer who has experienced this from BOTH sides.

"Ian Clayton, a New Zealand prophet and father of four, is a man who found himself seemingly chosen by the demonic realm to become a great occult leader.

At age 12, his growing awareness of God led him to the Bible and he started reading it from the beginning. Halfway through Deuteronomy he decided that it was full of rules and regulations and didn’t want anything to do with it. Just as he shut the Bible he heard a voice say, “Put your hand on top of the table and pick the table up.” Ian put his hand flat on the table top and it rose, sideways off the floor.

“It was an amazing power rush,” Ian explained. “Suddenly, I walked in power.”
Spirits started materializing at night and taught Ian how to do things such as astral travel and psychic healing, pendulum diagnosis, use of herbs in healing and in gaining power, and the power of demons in the spirit world. As the lessons continued, people grew frightened of Ian’s power. Many would talk about the headaches they got after being around him—headaches Ian attributes to the demonic resonance of the spirit force around his life. Meanwhile, signs and wonders manifested in Ian’s life much to his surprise and others’ shock.

“I would put my hand out and it would go into the wall—not up against it,” he said. By age 17, Ian was frightened of his own power and turned into an introvert attempting to shelter himself from others because of the phenomena that would occur.

According to Ian, the spirits taught him to become a psychic healer and he would lay hands on a body and take out the bits that were diseased. He could heal and he could kill with the same power that resided within him. “The moment I touched their flesh they submitted to the demon in my life. When I got angry at somebody I would release spirits and the people either were killed or became sick. At one point, my father got sick and my mother ended up in hospital because of my cursing them.”

Excerpt from Shifting Shadows of Supernatural Power

Ian Clayton Interviews www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join