It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawthorne police kill dog dog during arrest of owner

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

Correction, he was arrested for having the audacity to film cops. The whole obstruction is just a convienient copoff. Anyone can watch the video and see that there was no obstruction, no interference. Had there been any issue the cops wouldn't have been there sitting on their asses for several minutes.
edit on 2/7/2013 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The music was such an issue they did nothing about it the first 4 minutes he was there, and at first seemed to not even care. You are clearly grasping for anything you can trying to justify the cops arresting this guy, but there just isn't any justification. This is all the response you will get from me superignorant.
edit on 7/2/2013 by TheCrimsonGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Superhans

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Yes I watched the video and I've read the related material. Did you?

Yes I did. I was asking because you seem incapable of grasping the idea that the man came in blasting music interfering with a SWAT standoff involving an armed individual and he refused to turn it down when asked. He did however take the time to put his dog inside the car so its not like he never had the chance to.
Do you not see this because you don't want to or is it because the brand of fanaticism you favor does not permit you to see and process such thoughts and ideas?

If a SWAT team can be distracted by loud music, they'd better never have a problem in a concert hall or night club.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainprincess64
I'm sick and tired of trigger happy cops costing unnecessary losses. That dog did not need to be shot, let alone multiple times.

Oh yes it did. Dogs don't feel pain the way people do, animals in general need to be shot until they stop moving because if it wasn't going to try to kill you it certainly will now.

Huh?

Dogs feel pain, dude. A dog attacks you, you hurt it, it runs away unless it's been conditioned to fight.

What planet are you from?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laykilla

I'm sick and tired of trigger happy cops costing unnecessary losses. That dog did not need to be shot, let alone multiple times.

Oh yes it did. Dogs don't feel pain the way people do, animals in general need to be shot until they stop moving because if it wasn't going to try to kill you it certainly will now.

Huh?

Dogs feel pain, dude. A dog attacks you, you hurt it, it runs away unless it's been conditioned to fight.

Exactly. I've had a staffie come hurtling up a path towards me and my dog, and just as I'd picked my dog up and stood up straight, the staffie leapt from about 6ft away in the direction of my chest. It was met half way by my boot in its ribs and it flew about 5ft into the bushes and ran yelping out the other side.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Huh?

Im from reality land, earth. If you watch the video the cop pwns the dog a few rounds and blows him back, does the dog run away? Nope, continues to go in their direction until the cop pumps so many rounds in him all he can do is twitch at them, watch the video. That is unless the dog was conditioned to twitch after being shot.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Yes I watched the video and I've read the related material. Did you?

Yes I did. I was asking because you seem incapable of grasping the idea that the man came in blasting music interfering with a SWAT standoff involving an armed individual and he refused to turn it down when asked. He did however take the time to put his dog inside the car so its not like he never had the chance to.
Do you not see this because you don't want to or is it because the brand of fanaticism you favor does not permit you to see and process such thoughts and ideas?

If a SWAT team can be distracted by loud music, they'd better never have a problem in a concert hall or night club.

And if a dog is going to attack just by people being close to and not attacking its owner then its probably best it got shot multiple times before it hurt anyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo007

Originally posted by azureskys
Even dogs that are not usually agressive will protect their Pack Leader if
the dog see's the PL is out-numbered.

A Rott. comming at full run towards anybody is a very dangerous situation.

You need glasses if you think that dog was running full on towards the cop.

Absolutely, the dog was obviously barking in excitement. Then he jumped out the window because they were running late and started running towards the park. The dog was simply minding his own business on his way to the park when the cops opened fire.

All one of the cops had to do is step /grab the leach and they dog would of stopped.

Yeah, if these stupid cops did not drink and sleep through that mandatory 2 year dog psychology masters degree program they have to do to become police they would have known that. Once you grab the leash of an angry dog they enter a state where they can no longer do anything other than walk, the leash actually prevents the dog from getting close to you, most non-dog worshipers don't know this and think the leash is actually meant to keep the dog from getting away from you (lol pretty stupid right?)

They could of let the person go who didn't nothing wrong in the first place to secure his pet. They wonder why people no longer respect law enforcement or won't bother to help them if they see a cop in need of help.

Im sorry but that is a bunch of liberal hipster BS and you are wrong. Didn't do anything wrong and let him secure his pet? Did you even watch it or does your mind specifically filter out what you don't want to see? The guy saw the cops coming and put the dog in the car, so he secured it just not well enough. Then when the cops are walking up to him, without any resistance whatsoever he assumes the position. I don't know about you but i OFTEN just assume the position when cops approach me because i know i did nothing wrong...

I'm not going to go through 5 pages of your replies, so I'll make this count... If you want to label something, label yourself dimwitted for dragging this conversation down.

First, I've only watched the video once, and this was several hours ago. What I noticed immediately (being a dog owner myself) is that the dog was frightened of its own leash hitting the ground.

Secondly, cops will taze a pregnant women multiple times, but not have a taser on standby in this situation? How about a warning shot? This incident practically played itself out in slow motion. You do recall mentioning the 2 years of training earlier? Where's the foresight? Perhaps you're not aware, but animals get freaked out by the sights and sounds of tasers too.

Last but not least... Karma plays a good game of fetch.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Superhans

You appear to be rather defensive of the police force.

If it were all idiots banging on about how acab, then sure. But when it's in response to seemingly non-stop attitude and action of extreme brutality and arrogance by the police force then you can't hold that ground you're on.

Unless you've got something to be defensive about.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

But you have to look at it from the dogs view, they have a primitive pack mentality (they are not the smartest animals). The cops were taking its owner away and the dog thinks its his duty to protect that owner. You can't honestly think that the dog was barking then leaped out of the window and ran over to the cops to greet them.

Well ok save when a police dog acts like this it is called a hero. And look what you could be charged with if you kill or injure a police dog. But they just shoot yours.

You want a good laugh. I worked in country dog recovery for a while. They bought in a small pit bull, shot to death during a drug raid. The thing looked about 5 months old. We all laughed at SWAT over this. I understand they don't have time to figure age ect but this thing was a puppy.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Huh?

Im from reality land, earth. If you watch the video the cop pwns the dog a few rounds and blows him back, does the dog run away? Nope, continues to go in their direction until the cop pumps so many rounds in him all he can do is twitch at them, watch the video. That is unless the dog was conditioned to twitch after being shot.

LOL. Beddy by time for you mr bundy!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
This video shows everything that happened, from the moment the black guy with the dog pulled up. The majority of people hasn't seen it, apparently. It shows that he is indeed interfering with a police operation (the SWAT raid going on in the background). The stupid OWNER kill his dog by his retrd behavior during a SWAT operation.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

But you have to look at it from the dogs view, they have a primitive pack mentality (they are not the smartest animals). The cops were taking its owner away and the dog thinks its his duty to protect that owner. You can't honestly think that the dog was barking then leaped out of the window and ran over to the cops to greet them.

Well ok save when a police dog acts like this it is called a hero. And look what you could be charged with if you kill or injure a police dog. But they just shoot yours.

Yeah...they are cops genius. Just like if they stop you and you keep reaching for something in your pocket and don't stop after repeated warnings they will shoot you. When you tell cops to show you their hands and they don't you can't shoot them...

You want a good laugh. I worked in country dog recovery for a while. They bought in a small pit bull, shot to death during a drug raid. The thing looked about 5 months old. We all laughed at SWAT over this. I understand they don't have time to figure age ect but this thing was a puppy.

That is pretty funny, what did you guys do with all the dog meat?

LOL. Beddy by time for you mr bundy!

???

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
only an utter cretin could even think of trying to defend any part of that cop's actions. indefensible, cruel, stupid. pretty much sums up ALL police. scumbags.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
only an utter cretin could even think of trying to defend any part of that cop's actions. indefensible, cruel, stupid. pretty much sums up ALL police. scumbags.

oh yeah BRAVO!
Yes, a dog pwning is representative of all cops. You sir are mentally wealthy, that is for sure...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeffTVQC
www.youtube.com...
This video shows everything that happened, from the moment the black guy with the dog pulled up. The majority of people hasn't seen it, apparently. It shows that he is indeed interfering with a police operation (the SWAT raid going on in the background). The stupid OWNER kill his dog by his retrd behavior during a SWAT operation.

Quite the magician this guy. First case of confirmed telekinesis I guess. It's what, about 10 meters to the closest cop? Quite the superpower.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think it's hilarious that there's so many people in here fully supporting a person being arrested and having his dog shot for simply recording a police raid from half a block away.

Next time it might be the guy recording and everyone will applaud the boot stomping down your face for filming it too and with people just saying next time just don't record cops.
edit on 3-7-2013 by unfor54k3n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by unfor54k3n

i'm not completely sure he was hand cuffed for just filming.
there were other people filming. that's how we got the youtube video. so i don't believe he was arrested for just filming. else, everyone with a camera phone would have been rounded up. the dog owner did get close to the police cruisers and by default put himself close to the crime scene.

it's a crime scene. a violent crime scene. there is no need to provoke them while they are trying to protect the innocent people in the neighborhood.

the dog owner was irresponsible.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join