It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of something falling from sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Alright I'm on my mobile device so bare with me . I just had a dream that was a bit bizarre , but it seemed so real and alarming that I just want to share it with you all and hear your thoughts . Okay so in this dream me, my mom, and older brother were riding down the road at night. Everything was normal enough it felt like a regular summer night. Nothing out of the ordinary , my brother and I were talking and laughing when suddenly I look up at the sky and see about a dozen of these things falling from the sky. They can only be described as bright blue strips with a tail of white smoke behind them. They kinda looked like comets but they were really close to earth and were landing like what seemed to be a hundred miles or less away. They passed over us and we slammed on the brakes and just stared at them like in total shock. In my mind I was instantly like "this is it. Whatever this is , it's about to be hell on earth" This is when the dream fast fowards to me and the family running into our house and taking shelter but everyone else is doing the same, like everyone is in total panic and is running around scared. I can't really remember much more than this, but its also important to know I haven't had this stuff on my mind lately. I recently got a new job and that's what I've been so focused on lately. It was very stange.
edit on 1-7-2013 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Auburn2012

Maybe has to do with the challenges and uncertainty of your new job?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbernardin

Maybe has to do with the challenges and uncertainty of your new job?
This could be a possibility, but I just don't see a connection with this and my new job. The emotions of this were dream were that of panic and mass dread. I will admit I felt nervous about my new job when I first started but now those feelings have passes and I actually feel comfortable with my new job now.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Have you had dreams like this before?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it.

I had a dream about Halle Berry, and sadly nothing ever came from it.

But in the spirit of this forum, I'll admit I had a dream about my puppy when I was a kid.
I dreamed it got ran over, and ran under the corner of the house, where it died. The next day when I got home,I looked under the house where I saw the dog in my dream, and there it was, its hind legs were all messed up from being run over.

So maybe there is something to your dream, but I definitely wouldn't stress it, its a long shot.
My dream may have been accurate, but I was worried about it getting lose so close to the road. Call it morbid coincidence.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So did you hear about this and then say you had a dream?

Proton rocket failure 2:38 UTC

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

So did you hear about this and then say you had a dream?

Proton rocket failure 2:38 UTC
going to watch it now haven't seen r hear of it. EDIT: watched the video but that's not what I saw. These things in my dream had like glowing blue fronts
edit on 1-7-2013 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Nobody has started a thread on it yet. You could be first to air it....

ETA: So I just did. With your permission I am going to link your thread there for discussions sake. So get back to me.
edit on 1-7-2013 by intrptr because: request

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   

ETA: So I just did. With your permission I am going to link your thread there for discussions sake. So get back to me.

Where are you linking my thread? I don't mind. Link it where you like.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auburn2012

Where are you linking my thread? I don't mind. Link it where you like.

Oh, sorry. I started a thread last night on the rocket failure in Russia here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was thinking that it might help add to the discussion about your dream. Even though you say that was "not what you saw", it is interesting that you had that dream almost precisely when the rocket crashed. Now its a bit too late, most threads are active only a short while before they fade to obscurity. Thanks for granting permission though, I understand you were off line and didn't see it earlier.

new topics

top topics

join