It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake-Anonymous posts video about Above Top Secret - Uses April Fools Joke as Evidence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Archie

The NSA has been laughing its butt off for 9 years because of that video, and saying stuff like that.

Horaah!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelieveInEnoch
reply to post by Djarums

That thread is proof of multiple accounts by mods then. If "kinglizard" claims it as his april fools joke, then that would most likely also make him the OP "virtually_armed". Or did a super and the owner step in and take over?

Maybe I should read all the posts, eh?

edit on 1-7-2013 by BelieveInEnoch because: (no reason given)

Where is this..proof?

link   
reply to post by BelieveInEnoch

KingLizard's post was dated April 1, 2004 and appeared in the middle of a thread that had been discussing that topic. He posted it as a joke.

A member of staff posting in someone else's thread means they are the same person?

Ok then.

Best of luck with your theories then. No hard feelings, I just don't think anything I say is going to change your beliefs here.

link   
reply to post by BelieveInEnoch

Are you really trying to accuse me of working for the govt. right now? It's been so long I forgot how wonderful it feels to be accused of trolling or shilling or being a govt. employee. You made me smile.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

Thanks, does that mean ya all are picking me up tommorrow and giving me an azz kicking, because what was just said could be viewed that way, yep it's us, now shut up!

Whether it true or not, whether you lied or not, thanks for taking the time to post your view points.

Any who, signing off for the night, run with as you will.

PS, I'll be going to the same place tomorrow morning, if you are going to be picking me up.

edit on 1-7-2013 by BelieveInEnoch because: s

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archie

Originally posted by TheMagus

is the FOLLOW ATS on Fakebook/Twitter for real?[WTF?]

Yep, I pushed it out of curiosity and had Twitter open at the time - bang, straight into Twitter and the ATS account - no warning, nothing. They probably got my Twitter user name out of it. So be CAREFUL.

was referring to this

or did we get our lines "crossed"

oh and the screen shot was taken for posting in iknowstuff's thread
thought he'd been banned or something
edit on 1-7-2013 by TheMagus because: added comment

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wonder what he would think when he wakes up tomorrow if his post is 404ed or closed. Think we would have a new Youtube video on our hands!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is the funniest thread I've read on here yet.

Oh, dear, in trouble again, it appears. My comment was deleted as it was ill-mannered. I do apologise for my ill-manners, mods.

I will try again but in the sweetest of tones.

Example 1: Wikileaks .org (or, as ATS call it, __._). Who else automatically censors that name in America? Oh, that's right, the government and the military. Interesting.

And as I just happened to have some of my post saved, I'll try again but tweak it so it's polite.

It is my humble belief, kind sirs and mesdames, that ATS is used as a petrie dish of sorts that allows TPTB to test their social media control theories and sock puppetry on the unsuspecting hoards. I make this allegation based on some encounters I have had while highlighting PRISM and other pieces of public/private skullduggery that I have been exposed to and sought to share with other ATS users, in the spirit of that grand motto DENY IGNORANCE.

Based on these experiences, I posit that any gleam of proof that may pop up on ATS is immediately crushed by the weight of exceedingly long posts filled with minutiae and irrelevance intended to divert the humble ATS reader. Sock puppeteering in its most clumsy form, I'm afraid.

I also posit that the intended aim of said sock puppetry is to distract a poster from the bigger picture by using elements of thought and behaviour control and basically keeping everybody nice and sleepy as they go round and round in the endless conspiracy circle chasing their tails but never quite getting anywhere.

Said sock puppets often work in pairs but sometimes a third comes in, buddies up to the OP or person making truthful claim. The third person then says something stupid and giving the other pair of sock puppets the floor to tear down the original premise. I have read of just such a strategy on official documents relating to the US intelligence agencies methods of controlling social media. Interesting to see how it's used in practice.

I am not the only poster to suggest such things and I'm sure I won't be the last.

I am humbled, personally, to be part of such important research and would one day love to see the reports that come from it. Well done to you ATS. Long may your militarised message board live on.

Kindly yours, good sirs and mesdames.

edit on 1-7-2013 by Archie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Anon are a sham

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I decided to watch the video, I am very surprised that it even name some of the members and address them directly

It could be some unhappy banned member.

I remember a while back, that the originator was from the UK, but now is more co-owners involved, I also seen how ATS has grown since 2004, even when I used to visit since 2003 I became a member the following year.

I can not deny that it have changed, but I never had any problem in the boards and I am very vocal about politics.

I have to say that with everything that our privately run and owned government is doing, specially with the different "private" run spying agencies taking over our nations privacy I can not lie if I have not gotten a bit concern about how this side is been monitored, not that it actually belong to any government agency, but this days you never know.

In my conspirators mind this will be a great topic to research on, specially when you can find already many sides that claim ATS is government run, actually is more than a few.

ATS even have a nice page in Wikipedia, but in the criticism area I find a few entries that personally has never affect me directly in the years I have been a member.

I still will keep posting because lets face it, I am talking to all those corrupted spies out there with my posts.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

We already know that it was an April Fool's prank by a mod apparently.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This thread sickened me a bit at first, then disgust at the same repetitious BS I have seen thrown out there countless times since I joined ATS, and then finally my heart sank to think that the same people who have been a tremendous support in my life, albeit cyber life, are again being attacked.

ATS Is Not Psyops nor Gov funded!

There are those elements here just as in any other free thinking public forum, but the members usually weed them out.

Give it a break.

And Slayer??? LOLz!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LevelEleven
Anon are a sham

A university researcher has spent four years of her life researching the Anonymous movement and here is a presentation she did about her findings, for your edification, (dear sir/madam).

Anonymous: from trolling to activism

Watch and learn, my pretties, watch and learn.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Granted the members who troll certain topics are the ones I suspect of being paid outside influences but not the owners or any of the mods I have connected with.

I hate when they run like sharks to hot topics only to distract, cause chaos and derail any good conversations between like minded individuals.

*Good to see you as always*

edit on 1-7-2013 by antar because: Better get to bed, been up before the first rooster crowed...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well I guess a prank is a prank, but to tell the truth, is indeed many sides that claim ATS is a government agency, but then again is just competitors jealousy, I will not post any links to it because is against rules but I have read a few things here and there.

What can I say is hard to get off the conspirators mode.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

We already know that it was an April Fool's prank by a mod apparently.

I don't believe that. I've had a post directed at me by one of TPTB here full of threats but behind it lurked a real fear that I was going to DDOS the board or something. It was almost pleading and a bit embarrassing really. Now, in light of this news, it all falls into place.
edit on 1-7-2013 by Archie because:

GOING OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY PEOPLE! LOL

edit on 2/7/2013 by Sauron because: remove dead links

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I know exactly what you mean, it always amuses me when you find trolls and those that their sole job is to kill threads and fill them with garbage. You don't spend years in a board as a member without having to deal with a few of those.

Good to see you too, I sure miss a lot of the old members that no longer post like they used too.
edit on 1-7-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

BelieveInEnoch
How comes I have not heard any of you who call this BS offer some proof of the evidence given about the IP address?

Look here ---> AT THIS DAMN POST used as their "evidence."

It's map-formed incorrect IP addresses, posted on April 1, and clearly labeled as an April Fools joke.

[Size=4]
Why not do your own god-damned research before coming here and calling me, my partners, our staff, and our members liars in our own damn living room.

You represent the worst kind of rude and inept carpet-possin troll.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Archie
This is the funniest thread I've read on here yet.

Oh, god-damn riot to have impudent idiots come here and call me, my partner, my staff, and our members liars.

How funny.

How entertaining.

Glad we could give you chuckle.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Its came up a few times in the past. People say it cant be and its not... Well can anyone prove to me that is not ran or atleast monitored by the DOD? I mean, for example... Look when i joined... and look at how many post I have... You could argue I do a lot of "lurking around"....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join