It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Object Appears on STEREO-B Satellite Image

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IDenyEverything

Then prove it. Are you familiar with what dust looks like in the STEREO Cor1 raw images and how they remove it from the processed images?

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
Oh i wonder if this is what i was shown a few weeks ago, i posted about here
Serious - Abductee Chat forum, page 19

Originally posted by Whateva69
This happened about two or three weeks ago, i didn't record much of it in my notes, mainly because i couldn't see any great significance with this visit. then i watched this,
and i was like what if it is related to this event, i dont know but i decided to share with you guys anyway.

My husband and I were both asleep, i woke to see a bright blue and purple entity just floating about, i started jabbing my husband in the side telling him to wake up, their here. i jabbed and poked at him about three or four times pretty hard, he wouldn't wake, he wouldn't even move.

I found this pic on the net that resembles the alien entity that i saw, i don't know how i knew it was an alien, i just knew, maybe i knew them before but just cant remember.

I was kneeling up in bed now, facing the entity, it started blowing up a balloon, it floated towards me and i reached out and grabbed it, i was so excited, i actually had some proof. they blew up a second balloon, i watched it float towards the window, i got up went over to the window and looked out.

There must have been some kind of filter on the window, i could see the sun, i could see the red waves all over it, at the top right there was a coronal mass ejection, but get this there was a planet next to the sun, now the sun is pretty big, and this was pretty big compared to earth and her moon. now here is what i cant remember, i dont recall if the planet was in front of or behind the Sun.

this is my attempt to show you all what i saw with mspaint

Even though the visit was short it was pretty cool. oh and when i woke up in the morning i pulled the whole room apart looking for balloons, not a balloon anywhere

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 25/5/13 by Whateva69 because: oops vid

just adding this info seems to look the same as what i was shown.

NASA's Chandra Sees Eclipsing Planet in X-rays for First Time

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 31 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The fact that it doesn't move in the camera's field of view, and that it doesn't appear like a real physical object (which would be very bright if illuminated by the Sun), leads me to conclude that it's an optical/image artifact.
edit on 31-7-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymartian

Ive been scanning Helioviewer after seeing this object and others and I began to think it was lens issue. Untill i found thes dates below where the same object can be seen coming out of the Sun and moving outwards!! Makes me more sure of the idea of the Sun bein a stargate or portal? It can be seen helioviewer.org...:26:05.000Z&imageScale=19.363527¢erX=0¢erY=1.5127755468750002&imageLayers=%5BSOHO,LASCO,C2,white-lig ht,2,100%5D&eventLayers=&eventLabels=true if you progress forward from there. It can also be seen on the SOHO Lasco C3.
After OCD viewing the helioviewer I have to think something massive is being hidden with certain dates being completely or partially blocked out. If you look at the Lasco C3 while I was checking out that thing coming out of the Sun there was a still shot which was Questionable?
Thanks for not feeling alone on Earth or in Space!!!

PS. I was able to make a movie out of this thing yesterday but not today so? Check it out helioviewer.org...:18:07.000Z&imageScale=77.454108¢erX=-16.943086125¢erY=-6.051102187500001&imageLayers=%5BSOHO,LASCO, C3,white-light,3,100%5D&eventLayers=&eventLabels=true
This one you need to rewind backward to see it coming out of the Sun!!!

edit on 29-8-2013 by Meievan because: The image didnt show up as I thought so I wanted to give the date/time for viewing

PPS The object coming from the sun can be view on June 20,2010 on SOHO Lasco C2 from 3:01:02 and click forward to 11:01:02 it can also be shown on Lasco C3 as well the single shot anomoloy on Lasco C3 can be found at 18:01:02
edit on 29-8-2013 by Meievan because: same didnt edit first time

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStarfighter

Hi, I just replied at the end of this thread and since you seem to know how to use this device I thought I would ask you. As well on the images I noted it is the same donut image but it is definately moving along with a flare. The image can be found on SOHO Lasco C2 and C3 on June 20 2010. I havent figured out how to transpose the images from Helioviewer.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Meievan

The object coming from the sun can be view on June 20,2010 on SOHO Lasco C2 from 3:01:02 and click forward to 11:01:02 it can also be shown on Lasco C3 as well the single shot anomoloy on Lasco C3 can be found at 18:01:02

Are you sure that object isn't called the planet Jupiter? You can see it pass behind the Sun on June 18th before reappearing on the 20th.

edit on 8/29/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join