It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt Army Gives Morsi 48 Hours to Share Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Egypt Army Gives Morsi 48 Hours to Share Power

www.cnbc.com

Egypt's powerful armed forces gave Islamist President Mohamed Morsi a virtual ultimatum on Monday to share power, urging the nation's feuding politicians to agree on an inclusive roadmap for the country's future within 48 hours.

A dramatic military statement broadcast on state television declared the nation was in danger after millions of Egyptians took to the streets on Sunday to demand that Morsi quit and the headquarters of the ruling Muslim Brotherhood were ransacked.

"If the demands of the people are not realized within the defined period, it will be incumbent upon (the armed
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.rawstory.com

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Are we about to see another violent revolt in the Middle East? Who will the dumb American government support? The elected government of Egypt or the military?

Will the Muslim Brotherhood go quietly? I don't know the answer but I can not see the Brotherhood giving up power so easily after they have seized it. The next 72 hours in Egypt will make or break the country. I would bet Israel and the US are backing the military.

Is this just another step in the CFR plan laid out by General Wesley Clark in 2005? I see it as a great possibility. Whatever happens will be explosive and interesting.

www.cnbc.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:
Comprehensive 'Breaking Alternative News' Forum Posting Guidelines (Updated 4-15-11)
Reaffirming the "Breaking Alternative News" Forum

join