It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenagers arrested for decapitating homeless man, playing soccer with his head

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

I think that TV is to blame for stupid way they report football games, I'm always hearing them saying That was a good head-a,,,, people must explain to the odd kids today that it don't mean a real head.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Russians are crazy.. Reminds me of the teens there who killed all the homeless people and did similar things years ago.

Gs

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ironically, this is actually how soccer was invented.

Maybe they just prefer to do things the old fashioned way, like audiophiles who only buy vinyl LPs, or avid golfers who play with the traditional wood clubs

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
*jaw hanging*
Do you know how hard it is to remove a head from a body ,even with a machete ?
Who does something like this ...its beyond depraved . Send them an exorcist . They sound beyond evil

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Funny how folks jump at various subjects and causes instead of 'alcohol' that was involved with these two teenagers. Do you know 'alcoholism' is a big issue in Russia? Alcohol is also a major cause of crimes and violent incidents in many countries? More than likely they only published use of 'alcohol'. Who the heck knows if there were 'drugs' involved as well?
Look at page 3 of the PDF file even though i'm assuming the studies are from 2006. I couldn't locate the date on the paper.
SOURCE
edit on 2-7-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2013 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
A head is not perfectly spherical, thats why the Russians never won the world cup LMAO! I imagine the 2018 world cup will be a laugh as its being hosted in Russia!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
let the bastards will have mom area , dad camp . The worse the better person to him in prison. a couple of days ago, got a dog www.youtube.com... and some of the lyrics Russian prison kazakh, guitar www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

OMG! You're kidding me!
No, I fear you are not kidding me!

Just when I thought I'd seen and heard of all the cruel acts that (some) teens can do... I realize there is worse to come!

I don't know what to say... I don't know what is happening to the youth of today.
Wait! Yes, I do!.....

They need to be raised with the good "old-fasioned" belt taken to the a** when they do something wrong, just like back in my day.
No one I know of in my generation was harmed by being "disciplined" with a good spanking, when need be.

Today's youth don't have to answer to anything they fear... so, why not go kill someone and use their head for a soccer ball? Nothing to fear! Sounds like fun, right?!

What's scary is how kids are growing up without any value of human life. All the gang activity... kids killing kids!
But, I digress...

As Dru said in her post, the UK prisons are almost a death sentence. GOOD!!!!! I hope they get exactly what they dished out!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yeah, not a very stiff penalty. Someone needs to plant a bong on the guys and extradite them to Florida.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Wow this is just horrible, reminds me of what happened in my hometown when some teenagers set a homeless man on fire. Luckily they caught them using a security camera and they got a way longer sentence than this. Although it does seem like more of these disturbing crimes have been happening lately truth is they have been occurring throughout the beginning of time. As many posters have mentioned this is how soccer came about.

I also think with the use of the internet, television and social media these stories are being publicized more. In less than 24 hours something can become viral worldwide.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

In MOTHER RUSSIA! HUMAN HEAD GOOD FOR PLAYING BALL!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   
High on a vodak-Korkadil cocktail.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It certainly is inexcusable. But we should not forget Russia is more poverty stricken than western countries. Millions of children are starving. Hunger kills morality.
edit on 3-7-2013 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Blimey... strange behaviour or is it??

You see a lot of crazy stuff happening in the World these days, maybe these Teens have been reading many stories and when they saw this Tramp, they thought up some ghastly end to his demise!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
If they were Muslim this would be an act of terror.

It is very interesting that no one chose to reply to you or disagree with you. because it is true.

If an Arab looking person did that, it would be because of his religion, spreading his faith and terrorism.

Im sure this Russian teenagers' religion did not matter in this case, obviously he is not a "terrorist" material.

Next time arabs do something, they should play a game of soccer with the head, just to make it clear it has nothing to do with religion lol.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Well, I put my foot down about the first few individuals trying to turn this into a political event.

I had hoped no one else would try to use this incident as a soap box for their agendas. But here come you two, attempting to make this a secular discrimination issue.

Please stop.
This has as little to do with religion as it does to do with politics.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
Yet, we always keep saying the old morality is too old fashioned.... Do you like the new morality??
We don't need morality, we need enlightened self-interest. All actions eventually return to their source. The Golden Rule. Morality is an excuse people use to avoid responsibility for behaving rationally. Morality serves laziness, whether it's the new morality or the old.

But lets keep the conservative moralists out of politics and keep changing laws to keep weird and depraved people happy and keep breaking down the traditional values. The results are better right?
Tradition for its own sake should be broken down. It equates in practice to superstition. And you know what happens when you believe in things that you don't understand, right? You suffer! Superstition ain't the way!

The only thing different from 1970 to now is the values have changed. You get what you ask for.
edit on 1-7-2013 by MadMax7 because: (no reason given)
It's more than the values, Max. It's the whole setup of western civilization. The people have become progressively poorer ever since the early 70s, and the establishment was able to forestall the backlash for a long time by dangling the 'go to college and get a good job' carrot. But now many of us (myself included) have been to college (Got my B.A.!) and still can't find a job that pays anything like early 70s 3 bucks an hour. You heard me right. Check the price indices. I have never yet in my life had a job that pays close to the 12 dollars an hour my mother was paid as a shipping clerk in 1980. Hell, I haven't ever made more than 14.50 an hour! I should have gone into banking.

Here's a good link for that research www.bls.gov...
edit on 3-7-2013 by seamus because: added link

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You know the world has gone soft when this news out of Russia is shocking.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
what was the score
what ever happened to getting hobo's to beat the crap out of each other for 50 bucks .

ye what has the world come to

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join