It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Conspiracy......I Need Your Help to Fight It!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Thank you for clicking on this thread and for taking the time read. If there ever was a time that I need for my fellow members to pay attention and put aside any BS....it is now. I need your help.

I have been witness to some very sad events recently. A close friend of mine runs a daycare with his wife and close family friend. They run a very clean, loving place for the kids. Well, there was one particular woman that had her 4 year old son in the daycare and this kid is/was a complete troublemaker. There had been many cases of this boy becoming violent with other children and seriously injured a little girl by smashing her in the face with a toy.

My friend and his wife decided that it was no longer a good idea to care for this 4yr old. They told the mother that Friday of that week (this was about 2 months ago) would be the last day they would take him and that she needed to pay the money for the services she had already received. Friday came and the mother refused to pay. My friend simply said that was fine...he'd go to small claims and use that process to get the money she owed them.

Two days later, the mother takes the boy to the hospital and claims that the boy was abused by my friends wife at their daycare facility. No marks, bruises or anything of the sort could be found by the physician, yet we all know what happened next.....Dept. of Human Services was called in.

They conducted an interview with the boy, the mother and my friends. The boy said he was never harmed, THE MOTHER claimed he was just fine on the Friday he left, all other families with children in the facility were interviewed and all said they were great with the kids. My friends even released their security camera footage to police/DHS.

The police investigator claimed there was no cause to believe he was abused and will not file charges.

Here's where it gets tricky.

The DHS investigator will not let it go. His supervisor has said to drop the case because it was clear the Mother was trying to cause trouble due to the small claims case and my friends are well-known for running a great facility, but he went over his supervisors head to someone that knows nothing about the case to get a "rubber stamp" to proceed.

Even though police, the DHS supervisor and all relevant witness' have cleared their name...they have been "charged" by DHS, are now required to prove their innocence to this "rogue" DHS agent and some random judge...not in court, but in a telephone interview later this month.

The Police investigator and the doctor that were part of the case are more than willing to testify on behalf of my friends, but the DHS agent asked for them to be excluded from the process and the judge agreed!

They have threatened to take away their licence to run a daycare and we even have the DHS agent on recording stating that "he can't wait to take their kids too". So not only could they lose their business, but their own kids may be stripped from them as well!

Sadly, I have had another family member that was completely steamrolled by DHS a couple ago and it happens to be the same damned DHS agent involved in this case. She got her kids back after thousands of dollars were spent in court and she is now fighting to be taken off of the Abuse Registry.

It has become obvious that DHS operates on it's own set of rules and even the Police may not be able to do anything.

I have the name of the agent, a few recorded conversations in which he says some really damaging things, the names of the doctor and the Police investigator, their written reports and all camera footage of the times in question.

My question is this: What do I do?

I have thought about contacting the media, but I wonder of they would be hesitant to follow through on this story. DHS management doesn't care. They are currently going through many lawsuits in the area for NOT taking kids out of abusive homes, so they are now knee-jerking the other way....opting to rip kids from their home first instead of taking the time to get all of the facts straight.

The Police want to help....but they cannot do anything. A lawyer will take the case but only if they lose their licence/kids first. We're trying to stop that from happening.

I'd like to see if there are some bright minds on ATS with some good ideas or knowledge of such issues that would be able to point us in the right direction.

Thanks again for reading and whatever you do....don't start a daycare!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I am absolutely speechless. This is madness. I cannot believe you encountered the same agent twice. Seriously is this legit? is there any way of challenging the dhs? but then thats comes down to the problem of legal costs. Its a bloody shame for them. I hope everything goes alright in the end.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hey Sheep Slayer!

Long time since I posted with you due to my own pending legal drama...but I am sorry to hear about your friends. I have learned one thing since my troubles began last year, the criminal justice system thinks how it wants and acts how it wants to no matter what kind of evidence to the contrary you can provide. I wished I could give more advice or help, but I wish nothing but the best for you and them...I may consult a few people and see what I can come up with. May the wings of liberty never lose a feather...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If the facts as presented are true (I have no reason to doubt they are not) then a lawyer should be interested in representing them because of the harassment and a strong case.
If you have the recordings in context as claimed, it should be no problem retaining a lawyer.

Perhaps the police officer can help with a restraining order against the rouge DHS agent.
Why is DHS even involved? This should be handled by CPS (or equivalent).

As they are not charged with anything, nor are they on trial, I would think they could ignore all this.
But I have no legal training.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Your friends sound offended, I would be too...

But that is not the way to handle this situation. As you said, suing doesn't scare them.

So here is what I know works. Relax.

Nothing has happened but a bunch of talk. They have no evidence.

Let the come over. Offer them something to drink. Calmly explain the situation.

Let them see how clean everything is. Have no violations of code.

Your friends need to show them they are a class act. They will soon go away.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Sorry, DHS does not stand for Dept. of Homland Security....it stand for Dept. of Health and Human services, which operates Child Services.

reply to post by whyamIhere

But they have been "charged".

DHS (CPS) sent them a letter stating that they will have to be present for a phone call with a judge and DHS in 30 days. The judge will make a decision based on that phone call as to whether they will lose their license or not. They are trying to retain a lawyer but all have said it would be $3000 or more just to represent them in that phone call.

No evidence will be presented or anything of the sort. DHS (CPS) does not go through the normal court procedures as one would expect. They use this phone call process and if you disagree with their rulings....YOU have to take it to court.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

I am absolutely speechless. This is madness. I cannot believe you encountered the same agent twice. Seriously is this legit? is there any way of challenging the dhs? but then thats comes down to the problem of legal costs. Its a bloody shame for them. I hope everything goes alright in the end.

In this area, there are not many agents....so this is not as uncommon as you would think. And as of now, legal costs are a big issue.

They are broke just like the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
At the first sign of abuse by authorities...Lawyer up with the best attorney you can afford and let him handle everything from then on. Document everything no matter how trivial it may seem.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

First thing I would do is tell the media and put the name of this worker out there in the media. You will see their crap float to the surface. The reason they don't want the police of doctor involved is because it nullifys their case. This is akin to discarding evidence and perpetrating a crime on the court. A fraud is what I would call it. I would also look into suing the person directly in court if they by passed their supervisor.

start a facebook page rogue "DHS Joanna Donut" or DHS bad apple ..... but you need to expose under the light what this person is doing.....

I would get the police involved. It appears that the DHS worker is committing perjury to even pursue these charges. I wonder if you would have to contact the state attorney generals office to go that route.

If the person is power tripping and acting paranoid in the duty of their job could be mental illness?

just a thought..... people in power develop a psychosis that they are the decider and only they can define/find/cure the perceived problem

I would have an attorney in the room giving them advice when the interview is completed and I would record it for my own safety......

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Your friends sound offended, I would be too...

But that is not the way to handle this situation. As you said, suing doesn't scare them.

So here is what I know works. Relax.

Nothing has happened but a bunch of talk. They have no evidence.

Let the come over. Offer them something to drink. Calmly explain the situation.

Let them see how clean everything is. Have no violations of code.

Your friends need to show them they are a class act. They will soon go away.

I wish that were true but most often it is not.......

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I have thought about contacting the media, but I wonder of they would be hesitant to follow through on this story. DHS management doesn't care.

They all care once the media gets involved. The only problem is the accuser may change their tune and start going back to their original accusations so they don't get hit with a false report charge.

I would go media-route personally. If the couple did nothing wrong, and the doctor will testify to that, along with other people... I'd want it out for public opinion and I'd want the lady making false accusations charged herself. Let DHS or the Police handle the actual criminal here.

People that make false accusations and use the government or its agencies as tools for vengeance need to be stopped, and then prosecuted themselves. They completely undermine the justice system in every way.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow, that DHS person sucks! Blow it up in the media! Get those two on the local news, to say the story, and also have them interview the doctor, and the police person. Tell everyone about the injustice! I bet when they get the negitive PR, that will stop. Also talk to the lawer about releasing the recordings.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
While the agent reportedly told the police and doctor they were not needed. I would get copies of the reports from them and make sure that the agent was given a copy. If not mail a copy to the agent and judge to ensure that the agent is not purposely leaving evidence in your favor by not picking it up.

Will it be under oath? Will all of you have to swear to tell the truth? hat would be an interesting thing if there was no rule to ensure the truth was being told and those who lie are identified especially if they are a government official calling for the hearing.

Was the letter detailing of exactly why and what specific facts were to bring it in front of the judge? Or was it a mandatory thing because of the alleged charge?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
tricky situation. most day care centers here in the UK are fitted with cameras. perhaps offer that as future proof as to how the nursery is run. shouldn't have to be that way but it will stop anyone else trying the same thing.

hope they get it sorted.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I would fight fire with fire.

Do you have a representative in your locale that you could go to with this?

Government over-reach is usually best fought with bloated government representatives.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by randomtangentsrme

Sorry, DHS does not stand for Dept. of Homland Security....it stand for Dept. of Health and Human services, which operates Child Services.

reply to post by whyamIhere

But they have been "charged".

DHS (CPS) sent them a letter stating that they will have to be present for a phone call with a judge and DHS in 30 days. The judge will make a decision based on that phone call as to whether they will lose their license or not. They are trying to retain a lawyer but all have said it would be $3000 or more just to represent them in that phone call.

No evidence will be presented or anything of the sort. DHS (CPS) does not go through the normal court procedures as one would expect. They use this phone call process and if you disagree with their rulings....YOU have to take it to court.

Does the letter actually say there will be no evidence will be presented? My first thought is how can any judge make a decision when he is given no facts? Whether or not DHS goes through normal court procedures or not is immaterial.

The judge has to be presented evidence to make a decision. If the only information that can be given to the judge comes from the agent then this is not a hearing.

Here comes the part where you can fight back. If the agent gives testimony of facts which are not true then you should question the agent with the judge listening asking them about the doctor and the police evidence. The agent can not tell facts which are not true even when not under oath. They are bound by the system not to lie.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Indeed it does. My mistake.

Let me ask you, if they cannot afford an attorney shouldn't one be provided for free?

has the right to consult with an attorney and to have that attorney present during questioning, and that, if he/she is indigent, an attorney will be provided at no cost to represent him/her.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry for the wiki link.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies folks!

I am currently throwing something together for the media and will be asking my friends if they have contacted the AG.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Maybe it might help to approach the media,we have a tv show in my country called Carte Blanche,eg.They would for instance get interviews with folks like the individuals who have found the complainant's charges to be unfounded+agenda-driven.That puts the case in perspective publicly.They would try for instance,to also get the viewpoint of the rogue DHS agent,or whoever was the cause of the problem.Normally an individual like the agent would refuse to co-operate,but at least the innocence of your friends+their operation would be shown to a wider public,as well as casting the necessary spotlight on a person like this DHS agent+the way he seems to be overreaching and persecuting without Any propable cause.See if there is a widely watched show like that,and approach the organisers at the Tv network that airs the show.That would certainly help,if this agent wishes to go after your friends' children also,to remove them+place them in custody.Go to a respectable newspaper also,document your friends' proven innocence in as many public places as possible.
People like this DHS agent ruins the lives of good people,don't let him succeed.If it is ok with your friends be prepared to take this matter as public as possible-they have the high ground of proven innocence+transparency-Use it,and use it loudly,visibly,publicly.Your friends have nothing to lose by publicly exposing the behavior of this agent+his/her unwarranted vendetta against them.Do NOT allow him/her to proceed unchallenged.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

It sounds like they are gathering potential evidence, ie no court action has been brought nor planed. As the police are not involved its is not a criminal issue. The civil issue can be two fold, either in regard to running a business that caters to kids ie malpractice. But also in absence of criminal proof, child protection is usually also through civil means as the standard of evidence is a lot lower. No one is going to lose there kids on the basis of a phone call, nor their business, it needs to go to court where any evidence and witness testimony can be submitted and evaluated.

Your friend needs a lawyer for advice. If you have proof that the agent is acting unprofessionally and bias, its definitely grounds for dismissal from the case, there are civil means to do this also, but a formal complaint may be just as effective. (if not and the evidence is valid then liability would extend to his supervisors, and up the chain etc.) Legal advice is expensive, but costs will eventually be recovered if your friend wins the case. As well as taking action for the money hes owed by the parent, he could also take liable action for defamation/ loss of business. That said he may just be investigated and then the whole thing dropped if due to lack of evidence. I doubt that you will. Does he not have insurance? If so it may cover legal costs also.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Redarguo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join