It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil Within

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Still here and will be checking daily. You got me hooked in.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Sweat! I will try to sit down at lunch and write some more! Im glad you like it!

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

At that point Marcus hadn’t even thought about that. How close Johns house was, was a bit scary to think about. He was only one house down, on the opposite side of the street. Marcus knew that John wouldn’t go back there, that would make John a very stupid person. So Marcus got up to get dressed and the Capitan said,
“What are you doing?
“I’m getting dressed to go over there.” Marcus said heading for the bedroom.
“Marcus, its seven o’clock at night.” The Capitan looked puzzled.
Marcus was just as puzzled as the Capitan. He had slept from seven in the evening of one day to seven in the evening the other. Marcus felt like an alien on a different planet.
“We can go though the house, once we have the warrant which will be tomorrow around eight in the morning. Get some more rest we need fresh eyes on this. Also that security detail will stay outside; all night to make sure John doesn’t show up.”
The Capitan got up to leave and Marcus asked, “Do you think John is that stupid? He has been one step ahead of the department since he killed Allen Carter. He doesn’t want to get caught; he wants to finish his work.”

“You are probably right. See you in the morning.” The Capitan close the door softly behind him and Marcus could see the detail outside.
Marcus went back upstairs to his bedroom, sat at the end of the bed but couldn’t sleep. He mind was racing. He hadn’t thought about how close Johns house was, it somehow hadn’t occurred to him to be scared. He knew if John wanted him dead he would be. Now John wants him to play a game? Does john just want to rub it in his face that he is a horrible detective? Marcus’s head was swimming. He fell asleep to light out side rolled over then he noticed something under his pillow. It was a letter from John; Marcus lost his breath for a minuet. Then decided to open the letter and read it.

CHAPTER TWO.
A MONSTER EVERY MINUET
Dear Marcus,
I hope I didn’t scare you, but I needed to get this letter to you. I want to explain how I felt with my wife and daughter’s murder and give you all the details about me murdering Alex. I think its time to come clean with it all so we can have a better relationship. After all we are going to be apart of something big so let just be honest with each other. The last letter didn’t have everything in it, only because I was pressed for time, long story but I had a mess to clean up. That nun I was talking about, well we had some fun the other night, soon she well paint the town red. . Now that I released that video to your Capitan, I figure I will have less time, so let me start by explaining how I got the note to you.
There they were Marcus, just like knew they would. I knew they would be there to protect you. All I wanted to do was leave you a message, just something playful, but no I had dumb and dumber sitting in their little police car on the look out for the great killer. That’s when I started to come up with names for myself, just waiting for the best time to strike. They were drinking a few energy drinks. It wouldn’t be long before they would switch off taking a piss. So I waited. A few hours went by, and the dumber one went to take a leak first. It just so happened that he chooses the wrong bush. I had cleverly hidden myself against a brick wall to your neighbor’s house that cast a shadow, it has a bush but still let me see your yard and the two idiots. He started to piss two feet away from me, and didn’t even see me.

I knew that was the time to strike, hard and fast. I got that fcukers piss on my pants by the way. Just to leave you a note. I took my knife, and sprang out of the shadow and jammed it right into the side of his neck. He went for his gun, but duma$$ left it in the car! I was so happy when I seen that, he did however manage to hit his radio. It made an awful hiss until I broke his hand. The knife was still in his neck, and he made this gurgling sound like he was trying to cuss me out. I cut his vocal cords, so nothing was going to happen. I drug him to the side of your neighbor’s yard. I chose there because your neighbor doesn’t have security lights, you should probably tell him to get some. Oh and tell him to quit putting on women’s clothing that guy is a freak Marcus.

Anyway, I drug him over there and his stupid partner didn’t even budge. So after about another minuet, he went looking for him. Only he didn’t stop at my bush. I had crawled back in there and was hoping that he was dumb enough to examine the blood on the ground. I was just going to downward thrust my knife though his skull. Instead he went to the side of your house. Weird I know. So he was poking around and calling for his partner, so I slit his throat. All over the side of your house, sorry.
So let me start at the beginning. Well I already did, kind of.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

It's captain and minute you keep mispelling.LOL I forget what else, but continue please.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

It's captain and minute you keep mispelling.LOL I forget what else, but continue please.

LOL sorry, I just write off the top of my head right now, so Im just blazing through it! Lunch I will write more!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
K. I'll be waiting.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

K. I'll be waiting.

Got some comming your way in a few hours.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

So my wife and unborn child are dead. Thinking back to how emotional I was, I have to admit I made quite a few mistakes. That’s how you knew it was me. At the time I really didn’t care what I was doing, honestly I was ready to die after killing Alex. I was ready to go out in a hail of bullets, I was sure you would be there to catch me but you weren’t. I was a bit sad about that. When you have a death wish you do things that people aren’t ready for. They don’t expect it, because its just so crazy, so blatant. So I got off, I guess in a way. I’m still haunted Marcus.

I remember waking up in a bright white room. I thought to myself, “This is it, I’m dead.” I thought any minute my wife would be there, and my daughter, grown up a bit. I imagined her as a little girl, my angel. I was trying to focus, but couldn’t everything was white, I couldn’t see details, just shapes. I remember feeling fear, then like a ton of brick the pain hit me. I felt something in my throat as well. It was burning hot and I started to choke. Then shapes appeared, and I felt better then I must have slept some more. After that I remember darkness, like being born backwards and then silence. After a while I could fell myself moving then this world appeared.
I was in my kitchen, but something felt wrong. I felt I was in a dream, only I thought I was in the real world. I seen my dead wife, I seen the fetus Marcus, lying next to my wife cut out of her stomach. Just lying there lifeless like some fcuked up toy. Then she rose up in a jerking motion, and I panicked I felt as though my whole body couldn’t move. She looked at me, with those cold, dead eyes right in mine. Then she screamed. The most intense guttural animalistic scream that sent dreads though my body. I thought she was going to attack me, but instead she started to run, slipping in the blood she fell on her hands and knees trying to get away.
I thought the killer was still behind me, I thought she was trying to get away from him. So I went to pick her up, she sticky and the smell was horrible. She kept clawing at me, I thought she must not be able to see me so I tired harder, and I was screaming her name. She wouldn’t listen to me she just kept screaming and trying to get away from me. So I caved her head in with the toaster. To put her out of her misery. That’s when I woke up and you were there.
I remember seeing you, smiling that half smile. Hiding the pain, for you and for me. I want to thank you for that, I don’t know what I would have done if you were hysterical when I woke up. I remember my throat hurting but not like before, and I couldn’t talk. You fed me ice chips, and keeping calm told me my wife and child was dead. Thank you for not building it up, thanks for being blunt. It still didn’t make it hurt less, but I needed it straight up before I got illusions in my head that there was a chance for her anyway, the baby would have been too premature. Could you imagine? If she was premature? I wouldn’t be where I am now. Or maybe I would, and would have taken steps to be more careful not to get caught.
I remember the first words I managed to say to you, “Did you catch him?” At that point I didn’t even know how long I had been out, almost a year in a coma. It only felt like fifteen minuets I swear. When you said no to my question, I admit I wanted to kill you right there. I’m not joking. I wanted to cave your head with the first thing I could grab. Then I had to steel myself. That ager turned to sadness, which in turn turned to numbness. After a while I guess, I didn’t count the months, I started to rise I suppose. I started wanting to walk get and get back out into the real world. Every time I seen you I asked if you caught the person. You always said “We are working on it.” No offense, but you work to fcuking slow. I needed answers, so I worked with the rehab lady.

Oh let me tell you how s#itty it was. Imagine having pins and needles being shoved into your legs every time you take a step. Also imagine that you now almost useless legs have no motor skills. Sure, you tell them to move then they tell you fcuk off. I was frustrated to say the least. As time went on I regained my legs, and my arms. Then I had to get into shape, recovering from an injury like mine, working out is so hard. You are a blank slate. So it was tough going, but finally I was at a normal muscle mass, that’s when I started to pack on the pounds so to speak. I made full use of that weight room. Once I got to where I wanted to be I had to learn to fight.

I won’t kid you, I almost wanted to go straight out and find who did it and then kill them. I didn’t however, because I didn’t want to go to jail. I guess after a while I got sloppy huh? The lines got blurred? I killed to get to him, to get answers, and then I killed after him. I guess I just fcuked everything up huh? Anyway, I found a few karate classes, but that just wasn’t doing it for me, I’m not fancy, I’m brutal. I don’t want this long drawn out fight, I want it to end quick get my justice, then die so I can see them again. I bet you are asking why I haven’t killed myself. Because I like it. I’m not going to lie, this is the truth.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You still have my attention. This isn't even my normal genre of reading material. LOL You really have me hooked.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

You still have my attention. This isn't even my normal genre of reading material. LOL You really have me hooked.

I will try to write every day, so at my lunch I will write more, thanks for reading! Spread the word too..lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Once I started to train in takedowns, and submissions I trained in lethal takedowns. I basically learned to cut off the air supply and kill the person. The first one I did, in the class of course, I got hit in the ribs. Hard enough to make it hard to breath, I will never forget that pain, that realization that I was still human. Well human to some degree. I had to take that shot and I was thankful that I didn’t end up in the hospital again. I developed something sort of like a flack jacket, but for my ribs not just my chest. It wraps around the front part of my body almost to my back. What I found out is that the jacket didn’t let me crouch down. In fact I couldn’t do many things that I should be doing with it on. So I had to modify it, Instead of it being on solid piece of metal its in sheets. Those sheet tuck behind each other so I can crouch, its still hard to bend. Then I found that the metal was cutting and pinching into my skin. So I had to grind each one down, it was such a b itch Marcus. After that I had to make them quiet. I remember one night I went out in it and I shouldn’t have. It was a bit loud too. I don’t know if the person I was following could hear me and signaled someone else, or they just had a friend behind them but next thing I know I’m hit in the back of the head. I fell forward and I see that person run, then I felt something hot. Then I blacked out. I woke up in an alley with a brand. I think something is hunting me Marcus.

Anyway that is neither her nor there. So After a bit of trial by fire, it came together. Then I started to think “Wait what if someone sees my face and gets away, or just sees me do the deed?” I had to come up with a mask. I wanted to be scary; I wanted my inner demon to be put on the surface. So I created this mask. It’s a dark blood red mask made of steel, it’s twisted into a devious smile, too big for the face and it has horns as well. They are medium, but what I did was pad the mask so I could head butt someone if need be and puncture their face. It looks wicked Marcus, but I didn’t stop there. I have a costume, can you believe it. I’m not a super hero, never want to be. I like being bad. So the rest of the outfit is that jacket I made, but its form fitted, and trying to explain to the man who modified it for me that it wasn’t to go on a shooting spree took a bunch of time.
I panicked and told him it was a bear suit I was working on. Bears in New York? He bought it. Or he didn’t give a fcuk, I paid him two grand for the modifications so I’m sure he didn’t. I cleared my house that night, I thought he would tip someone off, and you would come storming though my house. I did those modifications before you even knew I was killer. You must have heard me grinding those plates away in my garage. Anyhow, after the modifications I painted them black, and for my pants I couldn’t just wear jeans. It would throw the whole thing off, so I made pants with plates, which was worse than the jacket. They were heavy, clunky and loud as s hit. So I was toying around with some of those rubber stripes with the cloth on one side? I don’t if you ever used them for anything. I lined the grinded outside of them with it and it worked. I had to have those modified as well. By a different person this time so that dude wouldn’t double change me.
I told that guy I was a street luger. He bought that, and I was proud of that one. Shoes, now when it comes to my shoes I need something that has support but also cant be traced to any store. I had to get modified shoe to match. Killing Alex was getting expensive. I checked a few leather shops and only one did shoes, I guess he had the marked cornered, everyone else was doing sidles, cowboy boots and S & M gear. So I tell the guy, I need a boot that has support, but I can be agile. It can’t be too heavy but I also need it to be steel toed, and must have a good grip. Do you know what the fcuker said? One thousand dollars, I said no of course. So he dropped it to eight hundred and I said yes I was desperate. So he made a boot from scratch. They fit great by the way. Wait. Did I just give you a clue? I think I did friend. So now I’m all modified, ready to kill.
I need something to kill with. Now I was thinking at the time that I wanted to bash Alex’s head in. I would use a bat, but that doesn’t give off the type of fear I wanted. I wanted him to piss his pants; then again I wanted to take my time. So the bat was off the table. Then I thought I would use brass knuckles and beat him to death that way. Then I thought I would beat him to death. He took my life so I would take pieces of him. A knife. Its light weight, then I thought two knives. Even better I thought. So I went looking for good knives. It’s a lot harder than you think. There are so many out there. Some for hunting, some for boning, some for filleting, it goes on and on.
The first thing I thought was a Bowie knife, come to find out its not so small! That I would use to skin him, but I also wanted to stab him a few times too, but decided to just fillet him slowly. So I bought two, just in case it got messy and I had to kill him on the spot I could. I wanted to knock him out, then take him back to where I would kill fillet him, then chop up the parts and make a collage of sorts. Then wait for the cops, you guys would shoot me, plan over. Life is funny like that. So how would I knock him out? I can’t get chemicals, I don’t want to hit him and risk killing him. A live kidnapping was in order. So I bought disguises, quite a few of them. I got a tree keepers outfit, an electrician, I had a delivery outfit just incase I could walk up to his front door kill him right there. It was always an option.
I got beards and hair, and I brought my suit just in case. I watched and I waited. Waited for my time to strike. It came, three months later. Hundreds of cups of coffee, dozen times of chickening out, thousands of micro naps, five close calls with the cops, one search, and a fcuk load of luck. It came. He would go to the movies every other Sunday during the day. I would tag along some days, and some days I would sit in the theater with him. He never saw me. I thought he did once, I was paranoid and though he knew, and left like a crazy person, but he never did. Well he went to the movies, but went and seen something that was out for the past four months. He usually goes to any new movie he likes, which his taste in movies sucks by the way. He parks. I park next to the nearest exit I could see. I put a fake beard on, as fast as I could and a cap and grabbed some duct tape. I get there just in time to hear the person say what theater it is. So we are sitting there he is munching away on some popcorn, and I thought “how perfect”, I looked around there wasn’t anybody in the theater but him and me. It was early on Sunday and I nearly spilled my coffee when I seen him come out.
The whole three months he didn’t come out of the house until after two on Sundays. So he is sitting there, and I’m eyeballing the exit sign next to the screen. So I just did it, no time for chickening out. I slowly undid the duct tape I brought with me, just enough to get it started around his head. I snuck up behind him and sat down, he didn’t even hear me. I waited for him to finish the last handful of the popcorn then I struck. Only I hit his chin. He failed and I panicked again, I ended up choking him, until he was unconscious. I wanted to pick him up, but just then someone opened the theater doors. I almost got illuminated in the light, but managed to steal his wallet to look like a mugging. I got the tape too. I darted to the exit just as i heard someone ask if he was okay. I got to the car and sped away.
I was so angry Marcus, it bubbled inside me and it needed to get out. I pulled over and found a stray dog. I pulled out some beef jerky and got it into the car. I took it home and I broke its legs and then bashed its head in. It still didn’t help, I almost gave up right then and there, and then something happened while I stood in the living room. I don’t know what, but I became hot, and couldn’t breathe, my heart started to race and I was sweating. I thought for sure I was having a heart attack; I started to reach for my cell phone then stopped myself. If I was going to die, then let it happen. So I lay there trying to breath, and all I remember is just telling myself that I would see my wife and child soon. I woke up in the bathroom on the floor in a pool of blood.
I was bleeding enough to almost cover the whole bathroom floor. I peeled myself off the floor, and that awful sound hit my ears. The blood crusted off as, I stood up straight and looked into the mirror. I had a sizeable gash from one of my Bowie knifes on my chest and in the mirror was written “You have work to do”. I almost fainted. I didn’t remember writing that, and you know me Marcus I don’t do s hit like that. I don’t drink but that night I did, very heavily as I stitched up my own chest. Ever since I woke up on the floor I felt, weird. Like something else was living inside me, like it was there and I just woke it up. The whole time stitching I didn’t notice the pain, I don’t know if it was because I was drunk or what.
I remember passing out that night and in the morning feeling great. The cut hurt but it let me know I was still alive, and the cops didn’t break down the door so I was okay. Only now, he was more paranoid, and I observed a security van outside of his house on my last drive by. I can’t have him see the same car now driving by his house. I stopped stalking him for a bit after that. In that free time I started to practice where the mouth was when I was behind him. It took a while and I got good at it. Then I started to mess with wires, they hurt my hands then I thought again. “What if I drop my weapon? My prints will be all over it” I swear Marcus I needed one of those “How to dummies” books! I was so scared back then. After your first kill something dies in you, maybe it is you. Now when I choke a person to death I feel nothing. I’m not bored don’t get me wrong its fun, just no more adrenaline. I guess that’s where you come in huh?
So now I needed some gloves, I went back to the guy who did my boots. I told him I needed my brass knuckles bonded with the leather. He gave me a funny look then I dropped a grand and a half on him from my wife’s insurance money, and he got to work quickly. When done I had something that allowed me to climb, but would knock your teeth out if you crossed me. They went up to my elbow with leather crisscrossing straps, and as a bonus he added steel plates on the forearms for blocking. He added some grip tape like material to the hands, its weird. It’s like leather with skateboard tape? I don’t know what it is. I think he kind of knew, but don’t blame him and don’t arrest him either. He is a good guy just trying to make some money. So hand covered with some extra fire power, no prints.
I went back later and had him make me some sheaths for my bowie knives. He didn’t bat an eye. I wrapped the wire around my hands and it was perfect. I would choke him, and then duct tape the mouth take him to where I do my work. I can’t tell you Marcus sorry, that is my sanctuary all covered in blood. So I still had the time on my hands to wait for him to cool down, or slip up. They always do. I came across this article about my kind. They say we choose our victims according to our child hood experiences, almost like it’s in our DNA. So what happened to me as a kid that I choose the people I do? A nun? A pregnant woman? I must admit that one was messy, but you needed to be on the case, its always been you. I killed a few people that Alex knew just to get to him. Am I really a serial killer? Do I have a pattern? I wouldn’t say that I am. I fell like a demon, and evil force. So I came up with the name demon. That’s it. I finally have a name!
I think I just like to kill, and I think I do it well. I know how to stage a good crime scene right? Anyway. after a while he became less paranoid, and started to slip. He bought a gun and went to a few classes and got a license. He carried it everywhere, so I started to learn how to take a gun away from someone. Its all about speed and surprise. One night he was taking out the trash and didn’t turn his security lights on that day and hadn’t noticed until he went to the side of his house. He paused and for a moment I thought for sure he would go back into the house and turn them on. He didn’t, so what I did was go into his house! I just walked right in and on the kitchen counter I seen his gun. I took that and put it under the sink.
I went over to the bathroom, because the light was out and none of the house lights shone into it. It was just a dark hole in his house. I waited for him, and he came waltzing in without a care in the world. Probably laughing at himself for being so scared. I didn’t have my mask but under my clothes I had my jacket. He sat on the couch; it was twenty feet from the bathroom and behind the bathroom wall. I could see him though a mirror he had hanging on the wall next to the bathroom door. I just sat silent and watched him, like I did for all those months. Then I felt hot again, and this thing inside me started to get restless. I had to calm it by biting my lip. He went to the kitchen and I heard his feet stop. I didn’t hear the fridge open, or the sink turn on or a cabinet. He was looking for the gun.
He started to walk to the bathroom, probably thinking he left it on the counter. Then he stopped and went to the couch. He lifted up the cushions, and I came out of the bathroom just as he turned to go to the bathroom. I threw an elbow to his face and a great waterfall of blood splattered down the front of his white shirt. It was beautiful, I wanted to cry right there at its beauty. He fell back into the couch and I had to restrain myself from killing him right there instead as he is hitting my face and my ribs, which I could feel because of the jacket, I pressed my forearm into the side of his neck. It pinned the other side of his neck to my other forearm. I had the left inside of my forearm on one side and my outer forearm on the right on the other. I tucked in, and soon he was gurgling and trying to yell and soon stopped flapping around. I didn’t have my tape with me I had forgotten it half way though my walk I was pissed. So I searched his house I had to wear oven mitts to search and I looked stupid. So finally I found some in a junk drawer. I taped his mouth shut, and the fcuker woke up! He started hitting me again, I had him on the floor so I just put my knee into the side of his neck and he passed out faster and easier than last time. I taped his hands feet then taped his hands to his feet. I took the tape with me. I wiped off the front door handle and the screen door handle before I picked him up and put him in the hallway next to the door.

edit on 18-7-2013 by Tylerdurden1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

When I got back with my car, the tape was off and he was gone. I really needed to practice taping someone up, before I made anymore mistakes. I left quickly just in case he called the cops, and he was nowhere in site.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Tylerdurden1

There will be more comming later.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
ok. I'll be waiting.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I havent written in a while because Im in the process of moving, so once all the stress dies down, I will write more. I just cant concentrate, and you desirve better, then a half a $$ story! Sometime after aug 9th I will begin again. So maybe the 10th or 11th I should be back on track. Thank you for reading by the way.

The way I write (when not doing off the top of my head) I add the skeleton first which is the basic story, then the muscles, skin for ect. So what you are reading is just the basic skeleton ( My spelling is so bad..lol.)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Will be writing soon!

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Still here. I'll be waiting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join