It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Euclid of Alexander. The father of Christ *cough, I mean geometry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Using the logic of the space/soul similarity I looked into Euclidean space(soul) and found something interesting. Numbers are individuals our groups with a individual name, also translated here as soul.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All from wiki....     ((my translation/interpretation in brackets within external text.))

Euclidean space, from wiki.

Classical Greek geometry defined the Euclidean plane and Euclidean three-dimensional space(soul) using certain *postulates>

postulate, is a premise or starting point of reasoning. As classically conceived, an axiom is a premise so evident as to be accepted as true without controversy.

Back to Euclidean space,

....while the other properties of these spaces(souls) were deduced(1split in 2) as *theorems

theorem is a statement that has been proven on the basis of previously established statements, such as other theorems(statements), and generally accepted statements, such as *axioms>

An axiom, is a premise or starting point of reasoning. As classically conceived, an axiom is a premise so evident as to be accepted as true without controversy.

Back to Euclidean space...

Geometric constructions also used to define(de-Devine) *rational numbers(souls)>

The decimal(group) expansion of a rational number(soul) always either terminates after a finite number of digits(programming) or begins to repeat the same finite sequence of digit(programming) over and over. Moreover, any repeating or terminating decimal(group) represents a rational number(soul)

A real number(soul) that is not rational is called irrational. The decimal expansion of an irrational number(soul) continues forever without repeating. Since the set of rational numbers(souls) is countable, and the set of real numbers(souls) is uncountable, almost all real numbers(souls) are irrational.

Are you real or are you rational? If you are real then you are irrational.

Answers on a post card.......

a real number(soul) is a value that represents a quantity along a continuous line.
Real numbers(souls) can be thought of as points on an infinitely long line called the number line(time line) or real line, where the points corresponding to integers are equally spaced. 

Any real number(soul) can be determined by a possibly infinite decimal representation such as that of 8.632, where each consecutive digit(program) is measured in units one tenth the size of the previous one. The real line can be thought of as a part of the complex plane, and correspondingly, complex numbers(souls) include real numbers(souls) as a special case.

Complex..... This is sounding familiar! (Messiah complex)

A complex number(soul) is a number that can be expressed in the form a + bi,(a=body,b=soul,i=false god) where a and b are real numbers(soul)  and i is the imaginary unit,(i,god) where i2 = −1.(-1 real god)

[1] In this expression, a is the real(physical) part and b is the imaginary(non physical) part of the complex number. 

A complex number whose real part is zero is said to be purely imaginary,

whereas a complex number whose imaginary part is zero is a real number.

The imaginary unit or unit imaginary number, denoted as i, is a mathematical concept which extends the real number system ℝ(religion) to the complex number system ℂ,(Christ) which in turn provides at least one root for every polynomial P(x) The imaginary unit's core property is that i2 = −1(real god). The term "imaginary" is used because there is no real number having a negative square.

In contexts where i (imaginary) is ambiguous or problematic, j(Jesus) or the Greek ι is sometimes used.(delete full stop.) In the disciplines of electrical engineering and control systems engineering, the imaginary unit is often denoted by j(Jesus) instead of i,(imaginary god) because i is commonly used to denote electric current in these disciplines.(doctrines)

"this to me, sounds like christ....Told in numbers. Look when this theory was originally created......."

Euclid (/ˈjuːklɪd/ ewk-lid; Ancient Greek: Εὐκλείδης Eukleidēs), fl. 300 BC, also known as Euclid of Alexandria, was a Greek mathematician, often referred to as the "Father of Geometry". He was active in Alexandria during the reign of Ptolemy I (323–283 BC). His Elements is one of the most influential works in the history of mathematics, serving as the main textbook for teaching mathematics (especially geometry) from the time of its publication until the late 19th or early 20th century.[1][2][3] In the Elements, Euclid deduced the principles of what is now called Euclidean geometry from a small set of axioms. 

sounds like a plan..... or program.

Some very interesting geometry.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 1-7-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't know what to say. I'm to baffled

new topics

join