It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some interesting quatrains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Been having a read through some of Nostradamus quatrains and I have found a few interesting one's which I would like to share and hopefully get the communities input.

For not wishing to consent to the divorce,
Which then afterwards will be recognized as unworthy:
The King of the Isles will be driven out by force,
In his place put one who will have no mark of a king.

Century X quatrain 22

This one is a little vague, but the key phrases which grabbed my attention being highlighted in bold seemed to indicated the recently wed Prince William + Kate Middleton. Now I know he is not a king but he is the most logical successor to Queen Elizabeth II and the fact that he is newly wed seems to link in with the Seer's prophecy, although I do admit in a very vague way.

Perhaps the marriage will not work out? Kate Middleton is very popular here in the UK, and we all know the growing levels of protest power, perhaps this one is not so far fetched after all?

Upon the King of the stump speaking of wars,
The United Isle will hold him in contempt:
For several good years one gnawing and pillaging,
Through tyranny in the isle esteem changing.

Century X quatrain 36

This one seems to tie in with the first quatrain i listed, the fact that in the first quatrain it mentions the over throwing of a king of the Isles, and an unworthy successor claiming the crown. The fact that this quatrain seems to link in with unworthy leader theme. Or perhaps it is completely the opposite and the King is not over thrown at all but remains in power despite lack of public support.

Either way this quatrain seems to indicate that a "United Isles" will be ruled by Tyranny and will 'gnaw and pillage' at something. Perhaps public funds? Perhaps the ruler will have no regard for the value of money, and will spiral the country into even worse debt.

Like a griffin will come the King of Europe,
Accompanied by those of Aquilon:
He will lead a great troop of red ones and white ones,
And they will go against the King of Babylon.

Century X quatrain 86

Again, rolling with the same theme of a tyrant monarchy ruling from Europe this time, if it links in with the other quatrains only time will tell. The fact that it mentions that this ruler is accompanied by those of Aquilon (North wind) seems to indicate a presence from northern Europe. A great troop of red and white in my opinion seems to indicate British forces.

And obviously going against a King of Babylon is no surprise giving that every conflict this century has taken place in the middle east.

So that's all I've got, it will be interesting to hear your ideas and thoughts on these quatrains. Maybe it was just me being too imaginative

edit on 1-7-2013 by TheGreatest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

No mark of a King

This means of not pure 100% royal blood so I would presume that would be a child born.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

I have been wondering about these Quatrains for example your first one

If you take the lines and jumble their order sometimes they tend to make more sense.

This order makes more sense to me and says that Charles who should be next in line and who did not want the divorce, wanted to carry on, the throne will skip over him to William who will be found unworthy?

His Quatrains were in riddles, there is no order from one to the next, nor is there it seems no order within each Quatrain

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Interesting point you have made, It is really hard to tell from which angle Nostradamus was coming from, although Prince Charles is the logical successor to the queen, i do think his reign if he gets one at all will be short lived to the massive amount of public support Prince William + Kate Middleton have as a couple, if this is the event described in the quatrain at the present moment in time William show's no signs of not having the mark of a King, he is in fact quite the opposite, His younger brother however...

new topics

top topics

join