It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Requests 15,000 Russian Troops For “Upcoming” Disaster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted, I did a search and couldn't find anything, thought this was rather creepy.

An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified “upcoming” disaster.
According to this report, this unprecedented request was made directly to Minister Vladimir Puchkov by US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Director Janet Napolitano who said these Russian troops would work “directly and jointly” with her Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), part of whose mission is to secure the continuity of the US government in the event of natural disasters or war.

Source Link

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Click the source link at the bottom of your source link....Sorcha Faal....complete BS.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
So if this article is correct, he's requesting 15,000 Russian troops, not American troops for an "upcoming disaster." Kinda creepy IMHO.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
At least FEMA region III includes Washington DC. Maybe our fellow comrades are going to round up the Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches..... LOL gotta love S. F. stuff, they always manage to fool someone here......

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PennKen2009

It is a Sorcha Faal article. He is WELL known for completely made up stories. Click on the link that says SOURCE at the bottom of the page you link to.

For easier reference:

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

edit on 7/1/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ah EU times......99%BS mixed with just enough truth to make it not smell too bad but smell it does

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennKen2009
Sorry if this has been posted, I did a search and couldn't find anything, thought this was rather creepy.

An unsettling report prepared by the Emergencies Ministry (EMERCOM) circulating in the Kremlin today on the just completed talks between Russia and the United States in Washington D.C. says that the Obama regime has requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified “upcoming” disaster.
According to this report, this unprecedented request was made directly to Minister Vladimir Puchkov by US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Director Janet Napolitano who said these Russian troops would work “directly and jointly” with her Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), part of whose mission is to secure the continuity of the US government in the event of natural disasters or war.

Source Link

An excellent wrinkle to an existing thread!
If I was working in the House Judiciary Committee as the Chairman :
I would be most curious to know exactly what the type and nature of the "Upcoming
Disaster" was the President wanted to bring foreign troops in for, as well as his source.
This, right after the Sergeant at Arms of the House wrangled a dozen or so Federal
Marshals over and arrested his butt. NOW does anybody doubt why the Federal
Government is so keen on taking away the citizens' firearms??
EDIT:: on the other hand, Scorcha Fail again, my bad.. just spoiling for a fright.
edit on 1-7-2013 by derfreebie because: Took too long posting against a faux pax

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

I don't think anyone but you or me are even reading the link. Sad.....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What better way to turn the USA into USSA by bringing in the former USSR.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

.....Thanks for the love......

Second Line.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It is probably for the passing of Nibiru setting off a bunch of super Volcanoes and for placing people in FEMA camps when an Anti-(name of religion deity) appears.

No worries! psst (cause whatever it is...isn't real)
edit on 1-7-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

Some of us are well aware of these bloggers purporting to be "news", and the links to obvious BS merchants. But there are a lot of other posters here who choose to ignore the debunking because they want the drama, even if it is complete and utter BS.

There's no helping them. They'll just keep posting the same trash over and over again, never verifying anything, and then all their other nonsense-loving posters will just ignore all the facts to keep the rubbish going.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here's a source, for some type of FEMA cooperation between Russia and the US, but it's in Russian, and I don't have a translate button on my phone

I don't know if it's just my phone picking up the wrong language version

www.mchs.gov.ru...

I got the link off this thread about Russia, and Snowden, about cooperation between the two countries (sort of).
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's near the bottom of the first page.

Maybe someone can get it translated?

This was the excerpt close to the bottom of the page of the thread I took the link from.

At the end of the meeting the parties expressed their satisfaction with the level of cooperation between the Russian Federation and the United States in the area of emergency prevention and response and agreed to develop it in order to respond efficiently to all kinds of disasters.

It doesn't sound quite like the eutimes version.......

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You don't understand, it paints Obama in a bad light, which means that everyone will believe it no matter what. As long as it paints Obama in a bad light, it MUST be the truth. No matter how questionable the source is.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by Vasa Croe

You don't understand, it paints Obama in a bad light, which means that everyone will believe it no matter what. As long as it paints Obama in a bad light, it MUST be the truth. No matter how questionable the source is.

I still think Obama is crap....did not need a hoax article to tell me that.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's cool guys, turns out clinton slept with bigfoots wife, so he called up his hollow earth reptilian buddies, and his zeta reticuli Grey friends, activated the pyramids pulling Nibiru in to destroy the earth.

Yep, big foot has waged war on the USA, the kraken and lockness monster will provide naval support. The moth man and greys will provide aerial supremacy. The reptilian overlords in the media, government and other control positions will show their faces and start feeding in the open. IT will be chaos in the American streets.

So Obama is calling upon 15,000 bad ass russian soldiers to be trained as bad ass paranormal hunters to save the merican dream.

Sorcha Fal will be on the seen to give you every update you need on the situation don't worry. There is hope.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
It's cool guys, turns out clinton slept with bigfoots wife, so he called up his hollow earth reptilian buddies, and his zeta reticuli Grey friends, activated the pyramids pulling Nibiru in to destroy the earth.

Yep, big foot has waged war on the USA, the kraken and lockness monster will provide naval support. The moth man and greys will provide aerial supremacy. The reptilian overlords in the media, government and other control positions will show their faces and start feeding in the open. IT will be chaos in the American streets.

So Obama is calling upon 15,000 bad ass russian soldiers to be trained as bad ass paranormal hunters to save the merican dream.

Sorcha Fal will be on the seen to give you every update you need on the situation don't worry. There is hope.

sounds Legit, you have any sources?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's SORCHA FAAL!!

You can spot it just by the header.

This stuff gets immediately laughed out of the room even on the sillier conspiracy sites.

It should automatically go into the "hoax" section.
edit on 1-7-2013 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
In 2009 Obama signed a agreement with the Russian president called the bilateral presidential commission.

FEMA and EMERCOM were named co-chairs of the BPC work group, they meet annually to develope yearly working disaster plans, and evaluate disaster emergency preparedness.

ETA: it's all at FEMA.org for you to read, the OP is right but a bit sensationalized.
edit on 1-7-2013 by terriblyvexed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Only my word, which is pretty good because I'm an EX-space marine with extra, extra top secret clearance.

Sorcha, will back me up he's sitting next to me in my spy plane.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join