It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin says Snowden should stop harming "our American partners"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The world is a stage, for sure.
Putin is simply reading his script.
The American politicians and journalists are reading their scripts.
And Snowden is reading the script given to him. He isn't really on the run. He isn't "one of us."
He didn't tell us anything we didn't already know.
He's a distraction people. We already KNEW the gov has been watching us!
Pin a medal on him!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Of course Putin doesn't want Snowden to pass on anymore secrets that might harm the US - he wants them for himself - he who holds the secrets holds the power!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Snowden has not secrets - he's a cia POS - this is distraction.

Putin and obozo are on the same side - the opposite side of the constitutional americans.

Why did obozo give lots of expensive military hardware to egypt - and send in military troops to help with these latest "riots" to oust the muslim brotherhood - he is a part of?

obozo sank our NASA - even saying in his first administration that NASA"s goal was to make "muslims feel good about themselves" - and now we hitch a ride with the russian's to the space station?

This sounds ridiculous - but it's all true.

The communists did take over without firing a shot.

Have you seen the FEMA contract signed to allow russian troops to help american troops in "major events" - like presidential inaugrations and the super bowl?

Americans are so stupid.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Agarta
Me thinks this is not more than Russia attempting to keep their own spy game under raps.

Yep and Snowden should have went to Iceland early and forgot about it. He may be a smart guy but needs to bone up on international relations a bit, in real time ect. Russia and China really don't want this with a ten foot pole attached and wouldn't want it and didn't want it.

Iceland seems to be the only nation on earth that had genuine apoplexy about the recent global screw over. Their offer was real. Heck they tossed some bankers in jail up there.

What makes you think "Snowden" is going where he says? If you have the American government chasing you would you be transparent about your travel plans?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So, we'll protect you, but stop being a whistle blower? Now he has to choose between safety and becoming Christ, and doing what's right. However, to me, martyrs are something the entire universe is sick and tired of and no one should be expected to die for people that aren't doing their bit by forming local groups equalizing in every town, caring for the homeless. Most people treat whistle blowers, inventors and various "hero's" as mass entertainment and they don't rally behind them or make stands on issues and replace the corrupt leaders.

Anyway, I have a message to Putin. Why don't you disclose everything, including the clean high technology and work on behalf of a free, sovereign, equal and progressing world wide people and planet, nature?

I expect the leaders to have a huge epiphany and do just that, renouncing all vows to the dark side. And on bended knee, with tears running down their face, to serve the people.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
www.trust.org...

...Russia would not hand former U.S. spy agency contractor Edward Snowden over to the United States but that if Snowden wants to stay in Russia he "must stop his work aimed at harming our American partners".

Oh wait , wait for it, I will be right back,

bwahahahaha
So who are the Russian US partners? Because Snow is protecting the US citizens, by informing us what everyone who hasn't lived under a rock since the 90's already knows.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The NSA spying thing IS a big deal. And there is much more information to come.

If this was as simple as confirmation of suspicions, it would be left at that.
What they want, the reason they NEED to get Snowden is because they are afraid of what comes next. *cough (revelations that the NSA is using the data to blackmail judges, lawyers, politicians) cough*

I fully agree with the first line.

But I'm sure that Snowden has made sure that whatever he has will come out in the case that he 'comes to pass', or becomes in any other way incapacitated. I think they will go after him until they have him, only to set an example for potential future whistleblowers, as has been mentioned several times on these threads.

I am personally VERY curious as to what he still has up his sleeve. A bright young man taking risks like that has got to have a plan B.

Either that, or he's real deal CIA.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well it aint like the Russians can tell America to quit doing what they are doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join