It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flaw In Your Logic Regarding Homosexuality

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by HairlessApe

You must know something that I am unaware of ?
I wasn't aware there was a law

against gay's displaying affection ... But like I said blatant overtly sexual behaviour by

any couple of whatever sexual orientation in public is plain rude and offensive

It's quite illegal in many Countries, even punishable by death.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

Don't take it personally, research. Those are simply the words of someone who's never taken the time to truly consider things and look at the evidence.

Again you are not using logic or reason .
There is no evidence or research proving that babies are born homosexual.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
The moderator should have known better and no baby is homosexual so no one is born homosexual.
No human being is immune from influences, most people cannot remember every experience since birth to even make such claims.
Just because a poster used the same lack of logic and reasoning there was no need to keep on with the same errors.
It is a just sexual preference (that you form a separate community on) is that like polygamy & other abnormal sexual preferences. A sexual preference community, LBGT, that have separated themselves from others telling everyone we are different from you. .

Just because animals hump it does not follow from this that homosexuality is natural for man.

Yes. SOME people are born homosexual. You are wrong, and there is a vast amount of scientific evidence that backs that statement. Just like some kids are born gender-confused. It happens more often than you'd think.

And humans are animals. So it is natural.

link   
reply to post by BDBinc

The moderator should have known better
Known better than what? Participating in this site? ARE YOU NEW?

and no baby is homosexual so no one is born homosexual.
Please, back this up. We have countless accounts of those who are gay telling us that they have known it their whole lives. What can you present to refute this?

No human being is immune from influences, most people cannot remember every experience since birth to even make such claims.
So are you saying that you could be gay, if a few influences in your life were different?

Just because a poster used the same lack of logic and reasoning there was no need to keep on with the same errors.
What errors? You have shown nothing to be an error.

It is a just sexual preference (that you form a separate community on) is that like polygamy & other abnormal sexual preferences. A sexual preference community, LBGT, that have separated themselves from others telling everyone we are different from you. .
So, can YOU choose to be gay?

Just because animals hump it does not follow from this that homosexuality is natural for man.
It certainly hold more merit than saying it is unnatural, "just cuz"

link   

Don't take it personally, research. Those are simply the words of someone who's never taken the time to truly consider things and look at the evidence.

There is heaps of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You mean except for all the people who are gay and have said as much, right? Or do they not count?

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

Apparently digital sex is already here

I am a novice in all this technology, way beyond me! but even I know it's already here

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

www2.nau.edu...

A 2005 study reported genetic scans showing a clustering of the same genetic pattern among gay men on three chromosomes - chromosomes 7, 8, and 10. The regions on chromosome 7 and 8 were associated with male sexual orientation regardless of whether the man got them from his mother or father. The regions on chromosome 10 were only associated with male sexual orientation if they were inherited from the mother.

A study published in Human Genetics in February 2006 examined X chromosome inactivation in mothers of gay sons and mothers whose sons were not gay. Researchers found extreme differences between women who had gay sons and women who did not.

A study from 2006 said that researchers have known for years that a man's likelihood of being gay rises with the number of older biological brothers, but the new study found that the so-called "fraternal birth order effect" persists even if gay men were raised away from their biological families & that "the research suggests that the development of sexual orientation is influenced before birth."

Your turn to post snippets from peer-reviewed journals.

Just for the record - heterosexual lab rats have been turned homosexual through genetic manipulation.

edit on 2-7-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by AQuestion

Whilst I do like to see people enjoying themselves and flirting in a light manner ... I too feel

uncomfortable when any couple, whatever sexual orientation they are behave

in a blatantly overtly sexual manner in public .... my thoughts are 'get a room for god's sake.

Dear eletheia

I agree wholeheartedly. I don't wish to see or know what people do in the bedroom.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

reply to post by AQuestion

Whilst I do like to see people enjoying themselves and flirting in a light manner ... I too feel

uncomfortable when any couple, whatever sexual orientation they are behave

in a blatantly overtly sexual manner in public .... my thoughts are 'get a room for god's sake.

Dear eletheia

I agree wholeheartedly. I don't wish to see or know what people do in the bedroom.

Again guys...
I believe in common courtesy too...
But this is about what you have the right to do, not what you find icky or not.

link   

Originally posted by tony9802

Heterosexuality: attraction to opposite sex.
Homosexuality: use to be criminal behaviour & still is in some places, it was categorized as a mental disease, sex with same sex.
Pedophilia: Now illegal ,in some places its crimina,l sex with minors.
Bestiality: illegal some places, attraction and sex with animals.

What in the sexual preference comparison makes any difference, it just separates human beings on their sexual preferences like forming a homosexual community.

link   

The child "knows" from a very early age if it is attracted to the same sex, or if it is attracted to the opposite one...These are things that children simply know, just like they know they like the color green, but not the color blue. Go figure.. it's just a like and a leaning towards, .
edit on 2-7-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Obviously I can't speak for other countries. But here in the UK ... 'lewd' behaviour

is an offence regardless of your sexual orientation.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Heterosexuality: attraction to opposite sex.
Homosexuality: use to be criminal behaviour & still is in some places, it was categorized as a mental disease, sex with same sex.
Pedophilia: Now illegal ,in some places its crimina,l sex with minors.
Bestiality: illegal some places, attraction and sex with animals.

What in the sexual preference comparison makes any difference, it just separates human beings on their sexual preferences like forming a homosexual community.

Political dissidence in Russia used to be considered a "mental disease." Was that ever right?
Currently the DMSR-V in Psychiatry is trying to label excessive coffee drinking as a mental disease and disorder as well.. Do you actually think we are supposed to trust and have faith in Psychiatry??

Homosexuality by the way, if you look at the Western/Occidental historical example, homosexuality has been popular, legal and normal for at least more than 2,000 years.. I'm thinking back to antiquity, and Graeco-Roman history, Sappho, etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Just for the record - heterosexual lab rats have been turned homosexual through genetic manipulation.

That is not at all relevant to my statement babies are not born homosexual.
And it is a lie to tell people that there is research or evidence to prove it as it does not exist.
Your claim that lab rats have been turned homosexual ( even if such a study existed) the rats were not men and they were not born homosexual.
(Related to your above comment I try to avoid eating GMO's.)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

[

Babies are not born homosexual

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

[

Babies are not born homosexual

They are, I've provided evidence. You have no argument without providing evidence which counters mine. Read my above post on this page.

If you refuse to do so, I have no choice but to believe you're incapable of providing anything which backs your claims. Frankly, that won't surprise me.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Obviously I can't speak for other countries. But here in the UK ... 'lewd' behaviour

is an offence regardless of your sexual orientation.

Alright, I believe people should be discrete,modest, and palatable when they express their affections towards each other in public, irrespective of their sexual orientation, Agreed.

Also, on an interesting note, I believe it was during the 1300's or the 1400's, it was actually considered "indecent" to lick ice cream from an ice cream cone. The appropriate way to ingest ice cream, or sorbet, was to quietly take a spoon to it, consuming it carefully with tableware. Things sure have changed since then.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Dear HairlessApe,

Again guys... I believe in common courtesy too... But this is about what you have the right to do, not what you find icky or not.

I am a libertarian mostly. I would not outlaw public displays of affection. As for what people have a right to do. I shall reiterate something I have said many times before. Government sanctioned marriage is nothing more than a contract. As such it should be available to all consenting adults. Personally, I don't think the government sanctioned contract of marriage is useful, I think it is used to make sure that the government doesn't have to provide services, like welfare, if they can get your ex-partner to do it. Should I ever choose to be with someone again, it will not require nor involve a "legal" marriage.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

If there is not a genetic component to homosexuality then explain how the differences between the amygdala in homosexuals and heterosexuals. Or the INAH3 region of the brain.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join