It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thank you 3M

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Trutherman, why buy a bunch of velo, when you can download something to help you for free..

Check this out, it could be helpful.

zapatopi.net...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
A question to you OP. What is your daily routine like?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I just want to give you a tip, I haven't tried this myself but apparently the treatment is very effective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just check it out, who knows, it could be helpful, I know I'd try it if the treatment were available in my country.

Sorry if this is off-topic.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
One question....do you actually go out in public at all? I saw a man walking down the street on the way to work the other day holding a small tree branch in front of him seemingly acting like it allowed him to be invisible and I had this urge to tell him that we could all see him from behind.

Sorry...one more question. What good will this velostat do for you unless you are in a room with every wall and opening lined with it? I mean if there is a single exposed area of your body then why can't the signals enter there?

because i strategicly disconnected myself using my big freakin brains intelligence.. you know the saying "fool me once" etc etc etc... Im not crazy, i know what im doing, in fact recently i found grounding them properly prevents telepathy also. Its like im a tester and I get results and answers back that are always mostly true.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by braveswin

Why do you want to know. I hang with friends, volunteer at a group home i used to stay at, spend time with family more. And talk crazy all the time.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by braveswin

Why do you want to know. I hang with friends, volunteer at a group home i used to stay at, spend time with family more. And talk crazy all the time.

I was curious. You seem fascinating to me

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Many of us on this board have asked truthermantwo to seek professional help.

I'm honestly considering chalking all of his posts up to trolling.

He never gives straight answers. Often contradicts himself in two concurrently running threads, or even in the same thread. Including saying he no longer has his "powers" while saying he still has them. When given tips on how to help prove his claims he lashes out that he expected "Star Trek like analysis" not cold impersonal scientific method.

Hell I'm still waiting for him to send the aliens after me, or make psychic contact. He put forth the claim that he could either contact me or have the aliens contact me. So far I've gotten nada.

I actually like the supernatural, I think it would be great to find out more about our existence, I just like a little proof. Wavering alwayse changing stories do not lend to credibility.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join