It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

thank you 3M

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Im going to be buying a product called velostat and covering myself with it oover all the major lifesign reading points of my body. Basicly im going dark, because i hate hearing the sound of decievers, spies, people from wherever hearing my thoughts. Im dispelling them with a little science. Thank you smart people.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

edit on 7/1/2013 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Another thing you might think of is this 7 layer blanket made in Russia. It's called the Solaris blanket. The smallest one is $500, but it was made for the Cosmonauts to use in space. It contains 7 layers, one of them being palladium to block out EMF fields. It's one of the devices used with the Scenar Russian electrostimulation devices. I've seen one of those Scenar devices before, and they really can fix nerve damage and other problems in the body.

Just use your search engine to search for Solaris Blanket, or Solaris Blanket Russia and you will find out about it.

edit: The OLM Healing Blanket is a similar thing. You could search for OLM healing blanket and get other manufacturer's than the Solaris. They are all made to block out EMF fields, and strong ones at that.

Good luck.
edit on 7/1/2013 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

No disrespect intended, have you had a chat with a friendly local healthcare professional yet ?

I have asked you about this before, without any real honest response.
Life does not have to be so intense ....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

Don't bother some people do not want to be helped...I tried but he got all shouty.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yeah, cheers mate.
Just a shame to watch a slow-mo train wreck in progress, yet be so helpless as to the outcome ...

3M ... Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing .. FTW !

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Yeah its sad to watch society become an ignorant stigma machine, believing in an industry that gives out tardiv disconesia like its candy, and lies about knowing about implants to profit and enslave patients to market expirementation by the pharm industry. You just believe that people.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
tardiv disconesia

Can you please expand on this ? As I am in no way familiar with this term ?

Ed: Well have you sought consultation ?
edit on 1-7-2013 by Timely because: ^

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely

basicly all anti-psychotics cause whats known as tardiv disconesia, uncontrollable body twitches, movements and spasms. I have severe neck twitches that almost break my neck because a Doctor who put me on two anti-psychotics at once, he told me he was going to reduce my origianl med or take me off completely, that never happened. he threatened to lock me up in a psych ward which is like prison, i told him if he did that he could expect malpractice lawsuit. He threatened me and said he would fight it as a harrassment suit. Doctors are evil bastards who i won't trust and im going to be stopping my medication and doctor visits and going with protective shielidning materials instead. Im noones slave, guinie pig or otherwise.
edit on 1-7-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

So sorry to hear what you are aiming up to mate !

Have you looked for other medical opinions ?

Docs 'aint Gods ! ..
Explore your options ....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
3M can't even touch the Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie!

zapatopi.net...

It does not get any better than this. :-)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I have read a few of your posts. You seem like a really nice guy. Please don't be offended, but I think you should see someone about your fears of having your thoughts invaded. Paranoia can cause potentially deadly varieties of erratic behavior.

I have worked around folks who said the same types of things. Someone can help you with your fears....I promise. Just make that call to your caseworker. If you don't have one, contact your physician and let them know.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Timely

basicly all anti-psychotics cause whats known as tardiv disconesia, uncontrollable body twitches, movements and spasms. I have severe neck twitches that almost break my neck because a Doctor who put me on two anti-psychotics at once, he told me he was going to reduce my origianl med or take me off completely, that never happened. he threatened to lock me up in a psych ward which is like prison, i told him if he did that he could expect malpractice lawsuit. He threatened me and said he would fight it as a harrassment suit. Doctors are evil bastards who i won't trust and im going to be stopping my medication and doctor visits and going with protective shielidning materials instead. Im noones slave, guinie pig or otherwise.
edit on 1-7-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

The newer antipsychotics don't cause TD. Zyprexa is a godsend. Clozapine is much less than the others like Haldol.

talk to your caseworker. Mention Zyprexa if they don't mention it first.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Make sure you poke some breathing holes in that suit....and maybe a "hatch" in the back in case there are those pesky anal probes....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
One question....do you actually go out in public at all? I saw a man walking down the street on the way to work the other day holding a small tree branch in front of him seemingly acting like it allowed him to be invisible and I had this urge to tell him that we could all see him from behind.

Sorry...one more question. What good will this velostat do for you unless you are in a room with every wall and opening lined with it? I mean if there is a single exposed area of your body then why can't the signals enter there?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Im going to be buying a product called velostat and covering myself with it oover all the major lifesign reading points of my body. Basicly im going dark, because i hate hearing the sound of decievers, spies, people from wherever hearing my thoughts. Im dispelling them with a little science. Thank you smart people.

Thanks for the update trutherman,

Is one of those points also a planet in our solar system

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

as you claim to be "Mad"
and i MySelf being quite "Insane"

i would advise you regarding more affordable and more esthetic methods of shielding
Inexpensive Method To Shield a Room Against Microwave Energy

Shielding

If the microwave energy is coming from outside your home (such as from Smart meters or cell phones towers close to you), you can reduce the penetratiion of those RF energy fields into your home by enclosing your living space with an all metal enclosure. The ideal shielded room would have continuous, solid metal coverings on all four walls, the ceiling and floor (the equivalent of an all metal box), and then be grounded to earth. The more dense and thicker the metal, the better the shielding (E.g. lead or gold foil will shield better than aluminum foil, but copper is often used for RF shielding because it's a good conductor of electrons and not exceedingly expensive). The very best metal for blocking RF energy is an alloy called Mu metal, but it is extremely and prohibitively expensive to buy. The shielding ideas I will describe here will start with the least expensive (and easy to obtain) and move towards the more expensive, and more difficult to install.

Aluminized Mylar Blankets, The Least Expensive Method

MYlar Energy BlanketTo minimize microwave energy fields entering your home from Smart Meters or your abutting neighbor's wireless computer router transmitter, you can line your interior walls with aluminized Mylar sheeting called "energy blankets" typically found at sporting good stores, or camping equipment stores, or even from drug stores in some areas. The ones I bought are called "Space brand, Emergency Blanket, First-Aid Thermal Blanket" (available from www.warmers.com). I paid $3.99 each, purchased at a local Big 5 sporting goods store (but now available online for $2 each, 1/2 price). The "blanket" is made of thin Mylar plastic with an aluminum coating on one side. The one I bought measures 56 inches x 84 inches and weighs 3 oz.

you would be well advised also to invest some time and effort in the study of orgone and construction of orgone devices
quite versatile in dealing with negative entities, including the human and humanoid varieties and their associated technologies
educate-yourself.org...

hopefully this will prove of some assistance.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You do know that stopping medications suddenly can cause severe problems, right? Even if you're convinced they are useless, you need to taper off. Suddenly stopping psych meds can be very dangerous,.

psychcentral.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I wish you all the best - truthermantwo
I like your humor, too!
Don't know what to tell you - - -
The psych' told me - "I can give you a prescription that will shut all this down...but you have to want to be rid of it." I said - "No thanks. I'll find another way of dealing with it."...and walked out.
Took probably three years before I was somewhat normal (able to function in society without feeling/believing that EVERYONE was inside my mind).
So - again - I have no good advice for you. Probably the biggest aid in moving forward, for me, was realizing (repeating it like a mantra) "I'm nothing special." Maybe you are special. In that case, the mantra is not as likely to work...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Reminds me of an IEEE invention

I think hes on to something...we just dont wanna admit it. Dont worry your not crazy!
edit on 1-7-2013 by braveswin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join