It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheeple, Who What Where and When?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Who, what, when and where? These are the questions I will share in hopes that you too will also share. The topic is the word SHEEPLE. When was the 1st time you heard this word? Who or what turned you onto this word? When, as in what year did you 1st come across this word? And where were you?

It was Tom Metzger www.resist.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.resist.com... It was about 1991
Fallbrook California

I am asking this because I would like to get a more personal feel for this word and its origins...

BTW I was not a member of his club
He was the T.V. Repairman in town and that was my association with him...He had an info prerecorded message that anyone could call and every week there was a new topic...My friends son told me about the phone number and a lot of the kids were calling and listening to his rhetoric...it concerned me so I would periodically call to see what he was telling folks especially the young boys...Needless to say...someone must have gotten a little miffed and the prerecorded messages just stopped one day.

So you see...My SHEEPLE has White Supremacy origins.

edit on 7/1/13 by shells4u because: (no reason given)
(the link on the right works)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Here is the image I see in my mind when I see or hear the word Sheeple...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Early 1980 was ready some UFO magasine

Now just don't drink the Koolaid.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The label originated in the United States, and designates people who tend to accept and take statements at face value, especially if it is cited in mainstream media or religion. "The Wall Street Journal first reported the label in print in 1984; the reporter heard the word used by the proprietor of an American Opinion bookstore affiliated with the John Birch Society

WIKI

For me a conspiracy theorist freind
In relation to 9/11
At work discussing David Ike
Probably about 2002

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Early 1980 was ready some UFO magasine
reply to post by Trillium

Cool...so your SHEEPLE has alien origins and look like this...?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

For me a conspiracy theorist freind In relation to 9/11
reply to post by cody599

This is interesting...so your SHEEPLE have Conspiracy origins and looks perhaps like this...?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Actually, I heard it here first!

It is very fitting! There are a lot of people that go about their business never trying to use the creative energies they have to change or improve their lives!

Many don't think they have that!

I call them slave robots, personally, because that's more descriptive I.M.O. I don't see the point in being a slave robot because someone else could just take over for me at that point, and I might as well not even have existed.
edit on 1-7-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

Hi shells4u, Ya know, I'm having a hard time remembering the exact time I heard that...seems to me it was around the late 90's or around 2000 when I was reading at various websites/conspiracy ones/skytrail ones and so forth. Then there was the Heavens Gate dealy and I seem to remember some mention that the guy and gal that lead the group maybe called themselves Bo and Peep or some such...yikes, I must be tired friend,...how did I go off in that direction?
See how my nimble mind operates...from the bo and peep thing, it lead my mind to the sheep.
I better start getting some better and more frequent sleep.

Anyhow, sheeple/sheople...gives me a funny image in my head...ya woudn't wanna know it...
...of a combo or genetically engineered product of sheep and folks mixed...(shaken but not stirred). Yikes, nite pumpkin...I'm gonna think way outta the box next minute....
Happy 4th, BTW. Hugs and blessings.
edit on 1-7-2013 by shrevegal because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I call them slave robots
reply to post by darkbake

Hmmmm...Okay so your SHEEPLE have slave robot origins...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shrevegal

Dear Shrevegal,

You crack me up

Alrighty then...

sheeple/sheople...gives me a funny image in my head...ya woudn't wanna know it......of a combo or genetically engineered product of sheep and folks mixed...(shaken but not stirred)

Your SHEEPLE has genetically altered origins...and maybe they look like this...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

I call them slave robots
reply to post by darkbake

Hmmmm...Okay so your SHEEPLE have slave robot origins...

Yes! Yes! Exactly!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Brilliant

When we get together at work it's more like this

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Do you work around a lot of conspiracy folk??? Just curious...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I heard it here first. I don't remember who or when.

I don't like or use the word. To me, it's ego masturbation and implies a judgment that the speaker is more knowledgeable, "awake" or aware than those who disagree with him. I dislike that whole arrogant culture of thinking that "your side" has it right and everyone else is just drinking the Kool-Aid or took the blue pill.

Usually those who use the word are the ones who do not think for themselves, rather they believe the most negative and conspiratorial ideas before even looking into them.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Okay lets sum this up and see what we have so far...SHEEPLE are RACIST, ALIEN, CONSPIRATORIAL, GENETICALLY ENGINEERED, ROBOTIC SLAVES...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Who knew...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I heard the term either here or somewhere else online. I though it was hilarious and make fun of the term sheeple. Baaaaaaaaaaa!!

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Just the 2 of us theorists in the workshop but we have made most of the rest of the lads anything from paranoid to sceptical

They used to look like this

Then this

Now this

Cody

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I don't like or use the word. To me, it's ego masturbation
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

So your SHEEPLE have big ego's they are sheeple who think that they are RAMS...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

hilarious and make fun of the term sheeple. Baaaaaaaaaaa!!

Your SHEEPLE are hilarious and maybe looks like this....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ohhhh...thats messed up...but maybe soon they will look like this...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join