It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics of helicopter flying around Archuleta Mesa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by Karl der Grosse
It could just be securitity patroling.Or as port of an exercise.If you had to train Recon teams to infiltrate an area wouldn't this be great place to "Recon". Security is very tight and extremely up to date at dukce.

The 551st SOS uses New Mexico as it's playground, the operative goal is to train pilots how to fly in mountainous terrain, not recon team tactics and capability. As a long time New Mexico resident and frequent traveler through Dulce I can say one thing about security, it is nonexistent (outwardly).

Originally posted by Paladin327
ITs only a heavy marine transport, if the government was coverin something up, they wouldnt use something so huge i think

It's only one of the most sophisticated, stealthy (and expensive), helicopters in the world.

www.globalsecurity.org...

yes tight security .if you were training LRRP's to be sent someplace with good security this is were I'd want to train. If you can get in here you may be able to brink you ass home from some place less safe.

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Well considering there is no official military base or facility in the area it's kinda strange. The person who took these pictures says he sees them all the time and decided to take pics of them. He has also seen heavily armed military personal in the area for no logical reason. Put 2 and 2 together...

Exactly. It's so remote that anything like that out there is a flag in itself.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Ok....what is this supposed to mean though?

Alien base in the area that the government was aware about. I am not sure if there are still any aliens at Dulce? They supposedly set up operations in the area during the 40s after learning about an alien base. People have regressed memories in the 80s of being taken to the base and seeing aliens and humans working along each other. In 1979 there was a supposed conflict there. I all truth it does not seem like humans would be close to aliens working, it seems to me that either there were no aliens at all, or the government setup to observe the aliens.

Sup everybody its my first post, I am very happy to be here since this is the most disclosing site in the world, most of my posts will only be in tune with the truth, like Paul Bennewitz and Dulce base, the other ones will be about off topic poetry.

<< 1   >>

join