It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan teenage sisters shot dead because they were DANCING

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'd likely baffle you then. First off, I think the lives of all humans are nearly equal in value, though I will place a higher value on my loved ones than me, then me, then others. (unless a human is trying to harm me or a loved one, and then he is a threat that must be neutralized by any means available).

For animals, I classify them in different ways. There are pets, who I'd never harm. There are pests though, (like most bugs) that I would kill without a second thought. There are food animals, that are just that...food (so no remorse gutting a fish, for example). Then, there are just plain wild animals....slightly less that pets, but would harm if they threatened. It's all a matter of perspective.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
It's this outright refusal to accept the notion of equality that is causing so much suffering on Earth. This human arrogance is having an immensely negative impact on our home planet, and sadly a great many species have been affected. And I work with absolutely worthless people (pests, in my eyes,) shall I take away their lives so easily as you do with the insects, man of wisdom?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by centhwevir1979

Can't tell you what to do for you...I can only say what rules I am comfortable living with. And yeah, I'm pretty good with killing a bug...(and I think I'm likely in the vast majority here)....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join