It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Man Who Would Be King.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
No actually 3 of my warnings were given for bad language, which has nothing to do with "insulting", my 4th was given to me unfairly for no reason in the JFK thread, which was expressed as a joke thread by UP and we were just having fun, no one being insulted, and no bad language used.

Remember TC, I'm held to a double standard.

Everyone here either doesn't know me, or thinks of me as a bad guy.

So the only people who speak about me don't know what the hell they are talking about.

Lysergic
Abraham Virtue
Leveller
Dragonrider

The list goes on, none of them even joined until after I had already been banned.

I come out "swinging" as you say because I'm carrying on older vendettas.

I guess it's a bad trait to let pride not allow you to end what has been forgotten.

It's hard to say who started it but I'd say it was Kano.

Who seems to have long since been banned lol.

Newbies (see above list) have since taken his place.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I agree though, I shouldn't attack the opponent just fight for my position.

Well I did just this in "The Soldier" thread, and was attacked in the worst of way by Dragonrider.

Now I doubt he realizes just the severity of "What is your combat experience?" but to me that is worse than death.

And I'd kill a man on the street for less than that.

Because I AM A SOLDIER.

I live my life by Bushido, I have nothing in me to stop me from doing any assigned task in War, and I am fearless when it comes to battle. However I'm missing one thing.

A WAR!

And it's not the first time Dragonrider responded in such a way, hence why we probably had a big falling out a ways back.

But that was the response that was given when I mentioned a very valid point.

HOWEVER.

Something happend I'm very thankful of but that has NEVER HAPPEND BEFORE.

Some one actually pointed out the wrong that was done to me, publically.

I've been wronged many times as much as I've wronged, but the difference has always been, no one stands up for me, but everyone stands up against me when I do the same.

Thank you John Nada for breaking that curse.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yeah, I soldier you are. Bushido Smushido. Whatever excuse that you want to fly. Get out of denial before you drown in that nasty river.

I started to give you another warning and then tell you its for your flames, but I thought better, to allow you another chance.

Honestly, my suggestion is to drop out, read and absorb a Dale Carnegie book or maybe a Les Giblin book, create yet another account and try again.

As far as Kano is concerned, he was not banned but decided that the place had gone in a direction diferent from his own and left on his own accord.

He is missed. Make no mistake.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Now I doubt he realizes just the severity of "What is your combat experience?" but to me that is worse than death. Posted by wonderer

Go back and read my latest post in that thread, and answer my question... get the point?

And I'd kill a man on the street for less than that. Posted by wonderer

Anytime baby....

Because I AM A SOLDIER.

I live my life by Bushido, I have nothing in me to stop me from doing any assigned task in War, and I am fearless when it comes to battle. However I'm missing one thing.

OK, had to stop for a second and clean up the mess from spilling my beer on the keyboard... Thank you wonderer, honestly, I havent laughed that hard in a very long time!!!!!!

A WAR!

Ask and ye shall recieve....

Lets get it on...

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I live my life by Bushido, I have nothing in me to stop me from doing any assigned task in War, and I am fearless when it comes to battle. Posted by Wonderer

Hey, I didnt know that Bushido had a section about running away with your tail between your legs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join