It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the beast (rough draft)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This is a crazy story that has been busing around my head for awhile. This is more of a rough draft and I would like to see if my ideas are good and creative.

Adam is a young man just starting in college. Shy, but friendly and with a great sense of humor. He has a crush on Kaitlyn who is his only friend that is a girl.

One night Adam and his friends decided to have a party to be able meet new friends from the college. As they party they decided to tell scary stories of the small town they currently live in. Adam is listing as a girl named Stacey tells the story of a evil beast with pale white skin, ruby red eyes, horns, etc.

That night as they sleep a spirit attacks the group resting and somehow merges with Adam. Adam knows the spirit has affected him in a evil way, but he tries to hide it from Kaitlyn. Adam ends up reveling the horns that have begin to appear as Stacey's story is reviled to be true and Adam is now the beast.

This is what I currently thought of at the moment. Yeah it's not the best and I still have a lot editing to do with this story. I want it to be a down to earth romance story. The only problem is that I'm not romantic and creative in writing.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

That sounds interesting..this should be moved to the short stories forum

thanks for sharing, it sounds twisted and I like

peace and love
~nat the blue eyed cat~

edit~~ if ya need help with the romance part..I can always try
I have been writing some poetry that is personal but it def has a romance feel to it

edit on 30-6-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thanks! I'm just messing around with ideas. Trying to make everything work out and be creative. It wouldn't be religious, but spiritual and influenced by ghost stories.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Oooohhhh.....a paranormal, possession, romance story! I love it!
Go forth from your story beginnings and make with the fiction!!

top topics

join