It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Monsanto Actually DID Buy the BLACKWATER Mercenary Group!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AllenBishop

May Monsanto rot in hell...

Excellent post! But although the supreme court might say corporations are persons, they never seem to die like the rest of us, they just go on and on and on and make life on this planet hell for the rest of us.

Here's some interesting info on Monsanto's history and the personages behind it who truly do deserve to rot in hell.

bestmeal.info...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Tell me something I don't know. Monstanto is scared, they are scared that their plants will be raided and their CEO, who hired the group, will be "Publicly Executed."

Other than that, Thanks for the post.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Jesus Christ!... Freedom (Adam) 12!! I do not understand why some people poke others in the eye in such fashion. Some topics are worth a re-visit.

Getting back to the topic: Monsanto is getting ready for a little "rat-tat-tat" action on those who oppose the one-world food-nazi plans.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by freedom12

Already covered on ATS before.

Old news sir.

I missed the first go-around. So, it's new news to me. OP, I appreciate you posting it. I've forwarded the link to some I know, it's new news to also.

Des

Must agree here. it's not as if everyone reads every single thread here. It's natural that some would be recycled. I have to admit I hate that whole "already posted" policy.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Bird die offs, bee die offs, fish die offs, humans being killed through food/water..

I am sick to the core of my heart with this "species". I cannot comprehend what drives such evil.. I cannot fathom what worship or mentality can influence minds to the extent of whiping out their own species, killing and decaying the very planet that allows them to exist in this "reality".

My heart is broken when I see what happens to this planet, and its people/creatures/plants/water. .

I have nothing else to say besides - Shame on you "monsanto" aka Monste-Satan, and his good friend Obama

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Wow!

3 posts to say the "Posted Before" thing.

Jude11

Well, why not, when even three posts don't seem to have been enough to drive home the point that you are wrong, and that Monsanto did not buy Blackwater?

You can count this post as Number Four if you like.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Monsanto must be destroyed before they kill us all! Even though our planet does have 200,000 years left in its lifespan I would like to have other generations to be able to enjoy a stellar Mango off the tree that is organic.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Campaign against Monsanto here

But we can stop them from buying up Mother Earth. Companies like Monsanto have found loopholes in European law to have exclusive rights over conventional seeds, so we just need to close them shut before they set a dangerous global precedent. And to do that, we need key countries like Germany, France and the Netherlands -- where opposition is already growing -- to call for a vote to stop Monsanto’s greedy plans. The Avaaz community has shifted governments before, and we can do it again.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's funny that everyone attacked freedom12 about the already been posted thing without even bothering to look at the information he provided, showing this to be simply not true, and being an internet rumor going back 3 years. Come on people, research things yourself instead of just assuming it must be true because Monsanto and Blackwater are so evil.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

So if we don't eat their GMO vegies we're going to be assassinated now?

Damn... that kinda sucks eh

They won't need to assassinate you if you DO eat their poison mate...

Blackwater or We or Academi or whatever the hell these losers want to call themselves are pussies, they're pretty good against unarmed women and children, if in the near future they were let loose in the US against the armed and ready American people (plausible deniability for the government) ..they'd have a very large and rapid shock to the system.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by jude11

Wow!

3 posts to say the "Posted Before" thing.

Jude11

Well, why not, when even three posts don't seem to have been enough to drive home the point that you are wrong, and that Monsanto did not buy Blackwater?

You can count this post as Number Four if you like.

Can you count all the way up to five and demonstrate for us how Monsanto has not bought the FDA and the courts?

"School of the Americas, aka Blackwater aka Xe, aka Acadami was created for no purpose other than to break things and hurt people. The FDA was created to PROTECT life, the courts were set up to PROTECT justice and both are now quite obviously tasked with protecting Monsanto from the people.

Why are you so concerned over people knowing if Monsanto owns Xe, when this company has the full acknowledged support of those who control the administration, the legislature, the courts, the military and law enforcement. The difference is, of course, that the multiple alias gang doesn't have any lawful rules of engagement to follow on how, when or whom they kill for their corporate sponsors.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I said this ...told I was wrong. You will find ,I say that a lot too ...
They bought it years ago,and any trace of it was white washed off the internet .

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

There is no way to "white wash" anything from the internet. If it was true and reported on the proof would still be out there, the only proof I have found is of this being an internet rumor turned hoax by people who believe everything they read on the internet without a scrap of research or evidence.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I still am having trouble deciding if this is true or not. Obviously it is not true until it is proven true. Workin on it...

I did stumble across a few juicy bits while investigating all these questionable sources.

Monsanto Now Owns Mercenaries Blackwater Newly Named ‘Academi’

Almost simultaneously with the publication of this article in The Nation, the Via Campesina reported the purchase of 500,000 shares of Monsanto, for more than $23 million by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which with this action completed the outing of the mask of “philanthropy.” Another association that is not surprising.It is a marriage between the two most brutal monopolies in the history of industrialism: Bill Gates controls more than 90 percent of the market share of proprietary computing and Monsanto about 90 percent of the global transgenic seed market and most global commercial seed.

Seems like a healthy investment -or- is it just a small drop in the bucket? Can it be clearly written off as corporate backscratching and nothing more?

Sorry, I had to include this whole piece. Can't expect everybody to seek this out, right?

OHH NO!!! THE B.M.G. MONSTER!!!

Although Bill Gates might try to say that the Foundation is not linked to his business, all it proves is the opposite: most of their donations end up favoring the commercial investments of the tycoon, not really “donating” anything, but instead of paying taxes to the state coffers, he invests his profits in where it is favorable to him economically, including propaganda from their supposed good intentions. On the contrary, their “donations” finance projects as destructive as geoengineering or replacement of natural community medicines for high-tech patented medicines in the poorest areas of the world. What a coincidence, former Secretary of Health Julio Frenk and Ernesto Zedillo are advisers of the Foundation.

Like Monsanto, Gates is also engaged in trying to destroy rural farming worldwide, mainly through the “Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa” (AGRA). It works as a Trojan horse to deprive poor African farmers of their traditional seeds, replacing them with the seeds of their companies first, finally by genetically modified (GM). To this end, the Foundation hired Robert Horsch in 2006, the director of Monsanto. Now Gates, airing major profits, went straight to the source.

Blackwater, Monsanto and Gates are three sides of the same figure: the war machine on the planet and most people who inhabit it, are peasants, indigenous communities, people who want to share information and knowledge or any other who does not want to be in the aegis of profit and the destructiveness of capitalism.

Anyone willing to convince me it will still be okay?

PLEASE, for the sake of your childrens' children...DENY Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllenBishop
While I haven't seen hard and fast proof of purchase of Academi by Monsanto, the company DID, in fact, hire Xe/Blackwater, to mount an on-line Counter-Intelligence program, as well as implant moles into activist groups speaking out against the world's largest purveyor of toxic "edibles".

What I find truly interesting, is that, rather than invest in innovative best management practices for organic farming, or allocate resources towards something other than Frankenstein Foods, the company would prefer to maintain the status quo, and sink precious capital into hiring mercenaries to infiltrate groups speaking out against them.

It's amazing that a company, who is woefully incapable of accepting the momentum that sustainable agriculture is gaining, would invest large sums of money trying to stamp it out. It's indicative of the fact that Monsanto isn't an innovator anymore, and have to use dirty tricks to maintain a failing business model.

If their Management had a clue, they would have used the money they pissed down the drain mounting a Counter-Intelligence campaign, and buying off Supreme Court justices, to start a subsidiary company doing research in sustainable farming.

Monsanto's days are numbered anyway. The earth cannot support 10 calories of petrochemicals to grow 1 calorie of produce. It's only a matter of time before the Laws of Physics intervene on our behalf.

Monsanto's behavior is proof that we live in a world where even incompetent buffoons can run a multi-billion dollar business. It's also proof that, when faced with adversity, the modern corporate mind, rather than hire engineers and scientists to innovate, will hire lawyers and thugs to litigate and intercede.

May Monsanto rot in hell...

edit on 1-7-2013 by AllenBishop because: (no reason given)

Wow. Great post! I don't know as well about monsanto outright purchasing any mercenary-like corporation, and have seen this subject come up in relevant threads, it is interesting to know the company did hire another company to do some reputation management however it needed to be done.

Your bottom line is right. The company is fighting a battle against Mother Earth herself, perpetually, like the war on terrorism. The company will never "win" (what is the definition of victory anyways), but they will always have new solutions to evolving problems. Science does not predict the future, at least not nowadays.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philippines

The company is fighting a battle against Mother Earth herself, perpetually, like the war on terrorism. The company will never "win" (what is the definition of victory anyways), but they will always have new solutions to evolving problems. Science does not predict the future, at least not nowadays.

So true. They are, essentially, peeing up a rope.

It'll be interesting to see how it all plays out, but their glory days are behind them.

I can't stress enough how thoroughly unsustainable their business model is.

It will come back and bite them in the rump. Sooner than later, I might add.

People tend to view them as some monolithic super company. I tend to view them as a bunch of bureaucratic buffoons, who've gotten so big, they have completely lost touch with reality. The proverbial genie is out of the bottle, and you can't convince me, despite how many mercenaries you hire, to eat Teenage Mutant Ninja Turnips. No matter how many elections they buy, they can't legislate the laws of physics.

It is war that they won't win; they CAN'T win.

No matter how much money you have, you can't alter hard, objective reality. They are trapped in the centralization paradigm, and globalism is ultimately going to wither and die.
edit on 2-7-2013 by AllenBishop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I feel like I'm reading a comic book where a corporation is secretly a terrorist group and is aiming toward total global takeover and control of food and seeds, then water and soon after air, yeah they will buy the air you breath and they will tax it. Sounds like a GI Joe comic ? Guess what Monsanto IS COBRA. And its reality!

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Destinyone

Here you go, Sept 2010.

www.thenation.com...#

And another take on the OP's story-

redgreenandblue.org...

can this topic be repeated enough? how many is too many people finding out that the corp that is killing them and knows it is doing so has now hired a bunch of highly trained and payed thug mercenaries...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCrimsonGhost
reply to post by PtolemyII

There is no way to "white wash" anything from the internet. If it was true and reported on the proof would still be out there, the only proof I have found is of this being an internet rumor turned hoax by people who believe everything they read on the internet without a scrap of research or evidence.

oh, so good news then, sort of...

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Monsanto is totally evil!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join