It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Monsanto Actually DID Buy the BLACKWATER Mercenary Group!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by frazzle

U.S. Farmers are starting to wake up and smell the genetically modified coffee too. Monsanto has been pouring mega bucks into Lobbying Agriculture and EPA, FDA government agencies to take away Farmer's rights to grow what they want. Being hit with ever stringent, new laws and rules to make them give up on trying to not comply with Monsanto's agenda.

Des

edit on 30-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

As americans, we are best epitomized in the movie Wall-E. A bunch of fat softies, floating around, drinking our sodas and eating McDonalds....without a clue in the world. This Monsanto merger with the worlds largest private army is just todays news. Tomorrow we remember nothing. All due to the poisoned food provided by Monsanto.

Anyone trying to attack their HQ trying to take out the board or VIP´s, will encounter Monsantos own super commandos. Heck Ieven believe they can threaten Obama if he doesnt comply with their desires... LOL

edit on 1-7-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Not to belabor the obvious, in the links from the OP there is *no* indication that Monstano bought Blackwater. None. There is speculation (based on what, I'm not sure) that the shell investment firm that did buy Monstano is really Academi (Blackwater). Until someone shows a document, it's a tempest in teacup.

Carry on...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
salem-news.com...

One of the most incendiary details in the documents is that Blackwater, through [subisidiary] Total Intelligence, sought to become the 'intel arm' of Monsanto, offering to provide operatives to infiltrate activist groups organizing against the multinational biotech firm.

OK
The upshot being that Monsanto needs "operatives" to infiltrate groups organizing against the blah,blah,blah...

Sounds like a war to me.

While the details are important and the fact that this thread is mildly off topic in some areas is an interesting point of ponderance (if one were into discussion forum sociological behaviours) it should be noted that there is indeed a relationship between Monsanto (creators of Agent Orange used in wartime and now a major creator of ingredients in your food) and Blackwater/Xe/Academi (who have their own mess of scandals and were kind of more interested in getting government contracts than producing a security force that is anything more than an updated mafia).

That's concerning. Especially since it is known that Monsanto hired 'investigators' stalked farmers that refused to do business with them....www.organicconsumers.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Soloprotocol

I find myself having more of these moments, these days. That one single thing that makes me go...

WTF?????????

Yep, it's one of those moments. Forget about oil, money, precious metals, gems...forget about all those commodities that people seem to strive for in their quest for wealth and power.....Food...that is the world dominion capitol now. Controlling the world food supply. Ultimate Power over all.

Des

edit on 30-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Follow the chain of depenencies further along:

[people] -> [food] + [water],
[food] -> [water] + [fertilizer] + [sunlight],
[fertilizer] -> [oil]
[water] -> [oil] + [coal] (distribution + pumping)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by jude11

Figured I help the OP out.

He left out Walt Disney, who probably has some nefarious plan to take over the world and install Mickey Mouse as the leader of the free world.

Sorry took me a few minutes to "research" OP's post and turn's out, if mostly inaccurate.
edit on 30-6-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

Ah yes... "helpful".... that does seem like your intention.

And OP's post is "mostly inaccurate" after a few minutes of your research, you happily tell us, yet don't bother to take another few seconds to explain on which points OP's post is wrong, or what you see as the truth. No, just "you're wrong, OP".

Awesomely helpful.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted

This is old news.

This was posted on ats in 2010.

ats link

Your post is also old news. it was posted in this very thread. On page one. Three times already.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone-- please stop talking about Mercsanto buying soldiers. You're clearly upsetting people. This discussion is like.... so 2010. Go back to sleep folks. Nothing to discuss here....

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I guess Americans are fighting a losing battle against food safety. Now the Alchemists are well protected. Soon everyone, including all the politicians family members will be slaves of Monsanto. Those who worked with Monsanto to make this happen are the ones that have to worry the most, they can't have loose ends or anyone who can possibly challenge them hanging around.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Why hasn't this thread been move to the LOL or Hoax bin yet?

Oh that's right even though it's completely made up, it does contain two of the biggest companies that half of members on ATS have a hardon for, so lets keep it here.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Search is your friend.

abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com...

But not always, pedant. Lots of times someone looks for something in the new 'search' (gotta keep it in quotes, since it's so useless as an actual search) and can't find anything (or finds so much that the search is useless, which is more often the case for me).

And what are we supposed to do, resurrect age-old threads? There are other boards that many members here are probably on, where that is considered extremely bad form. No thread necro. Look it up, pedant.
edit on 1-7-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Monsanto will probably use the mercenary army to kidnap and force bio-bees to pollenate their GM crops and share their bio-tech secrets with them and they will use Bill G to build and program the latest robotic bees that will look, behave and smell like the originals, but these will make GMO honey instead of organic. /sarcasm

I'm a bit of a tinfoil hat myself but this article doesn't seem too coherent to me.
edit on 1-7-2013 by Lacerta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Already covered on ATS before.

Old news sir.

That's all well and good but I never would have even heard of this if it wan't for the OP putting this up. Not like I am going to type blackwater monsanto into the search tab. Just think of it as a bump for those who didn't know about this.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Seems the article is a contradiction selling 'fear and paranoia' more specifically.

Pay attention to this:

Xe (now Academi) has, indeed, been purchased, and while there’s no way of DOCUMENTING who the new owners really are,

There is NO WAY of documenting who the new owners are.

Who cares vilify Mosanto anyways.
edit on 1-7-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Monsanto + Blackwater... I'm changing my name to Alex Mercer...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

We call Indians ignorant. We call Mexicans ignorant.

We do?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Search is your friend.

abovetopsecret.com.samuru.com...

I am a little confused by people saying basically "It has been done!" when the links you provided are years ago, if the story has not been discussed for years do you think it should not be discussed again?

I personally have never heard this before and it seems something pretty major that people should have a chance to become aware of.

Even if a story were discussed a few months ago and is of interest why can't it be discussed again, if it is not currently or very recently on?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

A report by Jeremy Scahill in The Nation revealed that the largest mercenary army in the world, Blackwater (later called Xe Services and more recently “Academi”) clandestine intelligence services was sold to the multinational Monsanto.

I don't understand? The government sold people to Monsanto? How does that happen? You can call them mercenaries all you want, but they're still people. Trying to get a grip on this. A bunch of mercenaries allowed themselves to be sold. The 'sold' part is confusing. If Monsanto offered money to the mercenaries, wouldn't they work for them? And, if the price wasn't high enough, wouldn't they be able to refuse? Where does the government part come in?

Well it is a corporation and it has many assets. You can sell a corporation no matter how many people work for it.

Interesting stuff about it here.

www.corpwatch.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by frazzle

We call Indians ignorant. We call Mexicans ignorant.

We do?

A bit of an overgeneralization, I will agree, obviously we ALL don't. However I'm sure you've run across this attitude in your travels, its pervasive. Its even a matter of public policy ~ reservations, borders, check points, documentation and fences to keep people out (or in), which are all indications of an overall sense of superiority overlying a deep seated fear of "the other". But that isn't the topic of this conversation so I abbreviated. Begging your pardon.

Part of what makes government so successful in forcing us to continually bend over for corporations is our own willingness to proudly flash our documentation at anyone who asks. A SS # to hook up cable or turn on your power or visit your doctor? Why? Because we're apparently so proud to have all this paperwork paper clipped to our souls. Now in order to be a good citizen you need to flash your junk at TSA goons. How far will we let it go?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Death Merchants conglomerate. Yay..... :/

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The largest producer of GM crops in the world with the largest private army in the world?

What could possibly go wrong?

Glad I'm not a farmer in the USA.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
While I haven't seen hard and fast proof of purchase of Academi by Monsanto, the company DID, in fact, hire Xe/Blackwater, to mount an on-line Counter-Intelligence program, as well as implant moles into activist groups speaking out against the world's largest purveyor of toxic "edibles".

What I find truly interesting, is that, rather than invest in innovative best management practices for organic farming, or allocate resources towards something other than Frankenstein Foods, the company would prefer to maintain the status quo, and sink precious capital into hiring mercenaries to infiltrate groups speaking out against them.

It's amazing that a company, who is woefully incapable of accepting the momentum that sustainable agriculture is gaining, would invest large sums of money trying to stamp it out. It's indicative of the fact that Monsanto isn't an innovator anymore, and have to use dirty tricks to maintain a failing business model.

If their Management had a clue, they would have used the money they pissed down the drain mounting a Counter-Intelligence campaign, and buying off Supreme Court justices, to start a subsidiary company doing research in sustainable farming.

Monsanto's days are numbered anyway. The earth cannot support 10 calories of petrochemicals to grow 1 calorie of produce. It's only a matter of time before the Laws of Physics intervene on our behalf.

Monsanto's behavior is proof that we live in a world where even incompetent buffoons can run a multi-billion dollar business. It's also proof that, when faced with adversity, the modern corporate mind, rather than hire engineers and scientists to innovate, will hire lawyers and thugs to litigate and intercede.

May Monsanto rot in hell...

edit on 1-7-2013 by AllenBishop because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join