It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Monsanto Actually DID Buy the BLACKWATER Mercenary Group!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by jude11

Figured I help the OP out.

He left out Walt Disney, who probably has some nefarious plan to take over the world and install Mickey Mouse as the leader of the free world.

Sorry took me a few minutes to "research" OP's post and turn's out, if mostly inaccurate.
edit on 30-6-2013 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

Why the rudeness, and continued attempt to side track this thread. It's new to me, and maybe a few others. Do you work for Monsanto or something? Maybe those of us, who don't know yet, need to be educated on this issue. Please allow us to discuss it.

Thank you...

Des

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

He left out Walt Disney, who probably has some nefarious plan to take over the world and install Mickey Mouse as the leader of the free world.

Sorry took me a few minutes to "research" OP's post and turn's out, if mostly inaccurate.

Free your mind. Walt Disney was not your cuddly lovable friend. But Mickey wasn't the culprit, it was Donald.

Henry Morgenthau, the Secretary of the Treasury at the time, ordered John J. Sullivan, a Treasury Department official, to contact none other than Walt Disney! Walt flew in to D.C. to have a meeting with Morgenthau and Internal Revenue Commissioner Guy Helvering. Morgenthau told Walt that the U.S. wanted him to help sell people on paying the income tax. Walt wondered why this was even needed. Couldn't you just throw people in jail if there was a law saying you must pay the federal income tax? Mr. Helvering told Walt that he just wanted people to be enthusiastic about paying taxes. So Walt went back to California and put a short movie together called "The New Spirit". The objective was to make people feel it was their "patriotic" duty to pay the income tax. It starred Donald Duck (Walt's biggest star at the time). Along with this movie, "Inflation" and "Spirit of 43" all played instrumental roles in the tax propaganda. - See more at: freeyourmindonline.net...

Open your wallet wider. Ah heck, just send them your wallet.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
First thing I thought of when I saw the names Blackwater and Monsanto together, was that gives them an easy way to make people / companies / competition, disappear.

I also thought about West, Texas's fertalizer plant, but that's likely just from being on ATS too much......

What in the world would Monsanto need the services of Blackwater for?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by frazzle

U.S. Farmers are starting to wake up and smell the genetically modified coffee too. Monsanto has been pouring mega bucks into Lobbying Agriculture and EPA, FDA government agencies to take away Farmer's rights to grow what they want. Being hit with ever stringent, new laws and rules to make them give up on trying to not comply with Monsanto's agenda.

Des

edit on 30-6-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

It isn't a matter of our farmers waking up. I remember back in the 70s and into the 80s and 90s when American farmers were being systematically driven off their land through bank foreclosure and how those farms were being bought up by mega ag corps. There were protests and calls for help from those farmers but the media was silent and the people weren't paying attention to the importance of where their food was coming from and the threat to it. Once the corps owned the land they owned the food ... and by extension, us.

Keeping something is hard enough if you have no backing, getting it back after its lost .... not likely to happen.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I was actually seeing the humor behind you posting 3 times to state the "Posted Before" thing.

Maybe it's just my sense of humor.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Because the story is inacurate.
Monsanto did not buy Blackwater (XE)

salem-news.com...

It turns out to that Monsanto did not purchase Blackwater (XE), however there is no question that the groups have done their share of dancing.

To be clear, Jeremy Scahill's article did not reach the conclusion now circulating about Monsanto's alleged purchase of XE, however blogs that ran their own versions of the story did. Scahill said, "My article was meticulously documented and claimed nothing of the sort." *

In the article 'Too Much of a Bad Thing: Monsanto Did NOT Buy Blackwater', Jeremy Bloom details how this not-quite-accurate information found its way onto the field.

Bloom explains that Jeremy Scahill's comprehensive take-down on Xe/Blackwater is based on internal emails. The Nation article states:

"One of the most incendiary details in the documents is that Blackwater, through [subisidiary] Total Intelligence, sought to become the 'intel arm' of Monsanto, offering to provide operatives to infiltrate activist groups organizing against the multinational biotech firm."

As it turns out, Xe was hired by Monsanto,...

See full story at: salem-news.com...

Everyone, please read and learn the truth.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

As it turns out, Xe was hired by Monsanto,...

So we can be reassured that if Monsanto ordered Xe operatives to go burn a crop of maize in Mexico the operatives would say, "Hey, you don't own us"?

Weasel words.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
salem-news.com...

One of the most incendiary details in the documents is that Blackwater, through [subisidiary] Total Intelligence, sought to become the 'intel arm' of Monsanto, offering to provide operatives to infiltrate activist groups organizing against the multinational biotech firm.

OK
The upshot being that Monsanto needs "operatives" to infiltrate groups organizing against the blah,blah,blah...

Sounds like a war to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I claim copywrite rights to the name

MERC-SANTO

And all variations there of.

Just in case.

Wow! An image just popped into my head!
Mom: "Eat all your cornflakes Jimmy, or the Mercs will come and kill you!"
Jimmy: "Aww Mom! But all the grass in the yard is dying! And I don't feel good when I eat them!"

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

This is old news.

This was posted on ats in 2010.

ats link

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well when their paid per post, they have to string it out more.
2nd

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Why the rudeness, and continued attempt to side track this thread. It's new to me, and maybe a few others. Do you work for Monsanto or something? Maybe those of us, who don't know yet, need to be educated on this issue. Please allow us to discuss it.

Thank you...

If anything she's doing you a service. This thread has been posted numerous times, and it would appear to be a hoax. I highly doubt the other poster works for Monsanto, and I thought you took issue with rudeness.

I don't think anyone is attacking the OP, merely pointing out that it's ancient news, untrue news, and there are already other threads where you can go read up on it and share your thoughts. I certainly don't take issue with the OP, and have on numerous occasions reposted something. I appreciate it when others point it out to me.

How on Earth is this poster pointing out that the news is old and pointing to a multitude of threads at all indicative they are a shill (not so much for you Des, but for a few other posts)?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
the title of this post is now tied directly to the title of the originating material.

Additionally, there is new information, or maybe to put if more accurately, there are more questions to ask about this possible purchase. Like the question posed below.

So why were so many media outlets, editorialists and bloggers clamoring to say that the purchase was a “hoax”?

That’s a good question. The more cynical among us might suspect a financial incentive from Monsanto itself to such “journalists.” Monsanto indeed has hired a public relations team to seek out critical blogs and websites reporting on their crimes against both Nature and humankind. We have seen this first hand in comments on PoliticalBlindSpot.com articles on Monsanto. It is not beyond the realm of possibilities that they have created blogs where seemingly legitimate authors write organic thoughts, observations and rebuttals. The public presumes these are real-world people, when in fact they are working PR for the company.

Yes, it's old news, but with a bit of a new twist. Which is worthy of discussion.
Or, are there folks here who just don't want it discussed any further? hmmmmMMMM?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Does anyone else think that the two sums of monies payed in 2008 and 2009, tiny, for a merc faction and a mega-million-dollar giant like Monsanto?

The whole thing stinks to hell and back, Monsanto needs to be stopped.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted
reply to post by Soloprotocol

This is old news.

This was posted on ats in 2010.

ats link

It may be old news to you , but others, me included havn't saw this...here's my tuppence worth..

whenever you see a thread relating to something that was posted a good while back....
why dont you just skip that thread and go make one of your own.... some people.

I dont get all this..."it's been posted before, here's a link" rubbish....not everyone has been on this site for 10 years....and as for the search engine...I've tried it numerous times, it's not the best and i dont intend wasting more of my time using it.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If it's true it won't be a good thing no matter how you look at it. Maybe they'll be enforcing their seed patents contractor style? Or perhaps using their forces to 'adapt' other countries to their seed. If it is true, it won't be a good thing. Organic farms and seeds may some day become illegal. If it's not true, there will be many more negativ press stories about Mon$anto to come in the future.
edit on 7/1/2013 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Funny how an American citizen can't own certain firearms (the whole AR-15 debate) and what not, but an American company can own an army. How is that legal?

So why not all the US co-op minded farmers unite, incorporate and build their own army? Man you folks have some work to do. This whole power hungry, shadow government industrial military complex thingy is reaching epic proportions.

Look at how much power a company can get. Scary.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Monsanto may need this killing machine to enforce their 'food' onto the populace.
EU has banned them.
EU says nuts to GMO

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This is very very bad for the people of the world... More power is the last thing Monsanto needs yet they buy the infamous Blackwater..

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Mickey Mouse is already the leader of the free world. Haven't you read the news lately? Oh and Donald Duck is working behind the scenes at the NSA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join