It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Gods World Order

From a Nordic Pagan v Christian. These are my beliefs, my belief in God and my belief in man have matured my thoughts which I share in good faith. Life has twisted and battled between paths of God, Regret, Love & Evil and so on.

I must say my God is a Fatherly figure, who wants us to succeed but not to come to harm.

The Basics
The Workings
The Warnings

The Basics

God was acknowledged by man
Man defined their God but could never know God
God inevitable came with Evil, just as Light comes with Dark, believe or not believe.
Their beliefs led to religions.
These religions became powerhouse of industrialized societies at The Worlds prophesized tip point.
God joins all man by setting laws to protect man.
God is the communities’ belief system, the sense of justice to all the community

Gods Justice is based on Freedom, Protection, Loving, and Property

Gods World Order is fundamental laws governed by Gods religion not current leaders of men.

Fundamental laws include;

Freedom: A man can act upon his free will within specified limits of the religion such as the fundamental no malice to fellow man. Happiness is encouraged but consequences are considered.

Protection: Protecting the present and Gods future. Protecting the Gods community as well as others.

Loving believes that performing good acts according to God's will such as the saint Jesus was purported to do. Loving life instead of desires

The Working will discuss possible movements to required to start & maintain Gods World Order.
The Warnings will be against non believers, future generations and Gods World Order Authority claimed by Man

Thank You

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

I'd love to respond, but I have NO idea what you wrote here. Sorry.

Life has twisted and battled between paths of God, Regret, Love & Evil and so on.

What does this mean?

What is god joining?

Examples please?

Gods World Order is fundamental laws governed by Gods religion not current leaders of men.

Huh? By fundamental laws do you mean it's against the law to steal or murder? If so, you do know that these were laws around the world before the ten commandments, right?

Freedom: A man can act upon his free will within specified limits of the religion

Within specified limits? How is that freedom?

Protection: Protecting the present and Gods future. Protecting the Gods community as well as others.

Not a clue here.

Loving believes that performing good acts according to God's will such as the saint Jesus was purported to do. Loving life instead of desires

The Working will discuss possible movements to required to start & maintain Gods World Order. The Warnings will be against non believers, future generations and Gods World Order Authority claimed by Man

What does this mean?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hi jiggerj, I do struggle to get my thoughts out and understood. Thank you for pointing out parts you can understand or question.

To say a little on what I wrote. This is my theory on a God World Order for current times. It is based on my thought of how a God World Order could shape up and come around in the near future.

I would appreciate all help re-wording or clarifying misunderstanding.

I will hopefully re-write the thought into a much more presentable structure if you nice and agreeable persons see fit to comment.

jiggerj; I will try answer your questions best I can

Life has twisted and battled between paths of God, Regret, Love & Evil and so on.
__This is a little about me, trying to say I have seen ups and downs and various points of view leading me up to this thought.

__This (I believe) is Gods World Order setting laws and making men equals

__Brief examples were given later in the thought.

__This is a new set of fundamental laws based on current times. For example not murdering people, owning and manufacture weapons, technical research. These fundamental laws would be shaped and enforced by a chosen Gods World Order Authority group. The understanding here is that the laws should try to protect and grow mans lot not restrict or damage.

Freedom: A man can act upon his free will within specified limits of the religion
__No man can claim 100% Freedom and the basis to a God World Religion is that some things will be restricted for the bigger picture of God World Government views. For example murder.

__Gods World Government would have power to protect itself as would individuals. They could also protect themselves against future threats but of course this would be heavily reviewed by competent persons and general opinion.

__This fundamental law is more spiritual I guess, not being obsessed by the material, re-educating people and prohibiting the most selfish acts such as wasting essential resources.

The Working will discuss possible movements to required to start & maintain Gods World Order. The Warnings will be against non believers, future generations and Gods World Order Authority claimed by Man
__This will be the next segments. Workings is the ins and outs of the setup of Gods World Order. Warnings will be like reminders to future generations the dangers about the paths chosen by the current and previous Gods World Order.

Again if anyone manages to follow my train of thought and can suggest better statements that say the same thing or better then please advise. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So I have been thinking on a Gods World Order road map, which includes the super powers and major religions signing up, and hopefully having the support of a clear majority of people. I can see possibilities of this whether it really be a messiah figure or a people movement.

The road map would have the fundamentals of God at its heart; teaching things such as giving, not being so concerned about power or material things but more concerned about the state of the world, that doing good things in life is more rewarding than doing bad.

It would be a golden path based on people being born more equal, a balance of technology and freedoms. A road map that doesn’t turn everyone into religious slaves but open and free willed happy people who can still succeed.

One of the keys to such a road map is that it does not immediately start degrading good people’s life’s who have worked hard, the time frame being important, no massive swooping changes but a new direction.
The road map would possibly look at setting regions into equal super powers to govern; within those super powers would be the breakdown to countries/states/regions/community that again assume some control.
This would mean that Gods laws were followed but diversity is maintained to let life flourish.
GWO would make major decisions about technology advances and how they are used, particularly to ones that would have the biggest effects (such as bio technology, augmented realities, weaponry) but only limiting them enough as not to hinder our advancement and freedoms too much.

I think people have some major reservations such as letting one power take such decisions but its highest levels would need to consist of people with similar values to that being projected. The GWO would be quite a large organization of mans best, who can prove they understand and agree to the GWO path.
Another reservation I would think would be the interfering nature of such a government but basically we have this already just without morals. This would be a government with only everyone’s best interests at heart set against the highest morals we can think off.

Although the presumption is most major religions would switch to the GWO that doesn’t mean to say that religions are banned, far from it free thought would be encouraged.

Regarding economics, wealth and personnel belongings. As mentioned the road map would lay down a route were people became less interested in material things (such as an unjustified expensive shirt) but more interested in state of affairs, giving and the benefits of good things (such as a comfortable shirt). That ultimately would be in the future and super states would be encouraged to ensure things like health, housing and food were available for all its members then helping other nations in the same. I guess something could be set up rather than say hand outs a community scheme based on GWO road map where people could choose to join if down. Instead of massive military projects we could have GWO projects.

Then we have the people who don’t sign up, again the thought is that they are a minority in the super state sense, but there would be countries, communities and individuals obviously against such ways.
We have to think how we think our God would view them; he would always leave the door open but would watch them also. GWO wouldn’t interfere with their lives as much as possible unless required. If they find a way to survive that doesn’t break GWO laws then they can co-exist.

My reasoning for putting forward such a thought is based on things such as:

The moral compass seems to be off in the west to much, the East restricts freedom to much, and the poor are in a very bad way.

We seem to be on a path that will see some major conflicts that I think can be avoided.

I feel life is scared and things like bio-technology, cloning, robotics and other such things need a proper control (but not prohibited) from people thinking more than just profit.

If someone was looking at us from outside (say a God or an Alien race) I feel they would look on us as childish. Rather I would have something the world can be proud of such as a GWO road map.
I feel we should appreciate and enjoy our accomplishments but always with dignity and pride rather than selfishness.

Basically a morally aligned NWO.

I feel God encourages diversity and togetherness but doesn’t like chaos or staleness.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
oh hum shame as I was interested in other views on my thoughts and also if they thinking a GWO plausible, imminent or interesting

new topics

top topics

join