It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political and Religious Thought of the Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
As We the people of this little tiny blue dot in a big Universe go about our daily lives. There is a lot happening around us all. So much information has been released it is hard analyze, from Benghazi to the IRS and the NSA. Spying on allies to arming terrorists, or what some say are terrorists. We have people who are barely able to put food on the table in every country you can possibly think of.

There are people who say God is the answer and there are people who say there is no God. We have people who are supposedly over weight and others who starve themselves to be skinny.People who are Tall and want to be shorter and short people who want to be tall or normal by our social standards. Every 2 and 10 babies born have autism or some other form of mental defect. However are they really defects or are they just different? We have straight people who say being gay is dumb and gay people who call straight people homophobic. Does it really truly matter what others think in the end? I do not think so.

I myself believe in that imaginary friend in the sky as some people call him. That is their right. I take no offense to such things. To me that is their right to do so. They are exorcising in My view there God given right to deny God. That is true freedom My friends.

Truth be told We are a society of many types and everyone is racist by some standard or another. If they admit as much or not. Some are even in denial. So as you go about your normal day, here is something to soak in and do something our Governments don't appreciate. Critical thinking for yourself.

My closing thought for you to soak in and think about and I don't care if you are religous or not. I don't care if you are straight crooked bent or gay. I do not care if you are black, white, brown, purple or blue. I do not care if you are normal or just plain weird. You are losing your rights. It does not matter what your background is. They are disappearing fast. Unless We as a people start getting along and learn to ignore the differences that make us unique They as in Them will win!

That is my 2 cents for the day.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Amen

join