It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are In The Last Hour-- Heed The Trumpets

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by chr0naut

I will make this world better if I can. His Kingdom come, on Earth as it is in Heaven!

Luke 17:21

That time comes during the Millennial period and before the new heaven/earth comes down from heaven.

Why aren't people reading their Bible?

OK, take for instance, the line from Psalm 50 where God is saying: "for every animal of the forest is mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills". It does not mean that God's stock holdings are limited to exactly those on 1000 hills. It is a generally understood figure of speech in the Middle East to refer to an unending or massive number as being 1000.

If a number greater or lesser is mentioned, then it could be assumed that the specific amount is that number exactly but where a straight 1000 is mentioned, you have to see if it is possibly only a figure of speech. This is done by referring to the context of the usage.

There are other places in the Bible where this same figure of speech is used, too as you will see by reading the context. Here are a few:
Deutoronomy 1:10-11
Deutoronomy 7:9
Joshua 23:10
Judges 15:15-16
1 Kings 3:4
1 Chronicles 16:15
1 Chronicles 29:21
2 Chronicle 1:6
Job 9:13
Job 23:33
Psalm 84:10
Psalm 90:4
Psalm 91:7
Psalm 105:8
Ecclesiastes 6:6
Ecclesiastes 7:28
Song of Solomon 4:4
Isiah 7:23
Isiah 60:22
Daniel 5:1
2 Peter 3:8
Revelation 20:2,4 & 6

Also, think logically;

A millennial reign where God allows the devil to return after 1000 years and stuff things up again, makes no sense in regard to God's grace, which is once and for all time. We were forgiven "while we were yet sinners". Why would God go against that AFTER establishing His Kingdom as supreme?

Why would God punish unbelievers (tribulation) until they "called upon His name"? Knowing the nature of God, who suffered and died because of His love, do you think He could allow this to happen?

So, it looks more like 1000 year reign is a way of saying the reign will last forever. This means that the interpretation that you seem to have assumed is a core Christian belief (and which is actually only 130 years old), cannot be right.

And I do read my Bible!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by chr0naut

Nowhere does the Bible refer to an individual entitled the antichrist. It refers to a kingdom or a mindset that has the spirit of antichrist.

Just who exactly do you think the Beast, the Dragon and the False Prophet are?

There are many who believe that the Beast was Nero, the Dragon is a figurative representation of Satan and the false prophet is anyone who misrepresents Christ (as both Protestant and Catholics have claimed of each other at various times).

There is no reason to assume that the Beast, the "man of perdition", the Dragon, the false prophet and the spirit of antiChrist are the same individual. The context of their mention would rather indicate that they are separate individuals or ruling bodies.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
That's right, Christ is coming.

The only problem is that no one will believe the real Christ.

To be honest, I believe Christ is already ALIVE and HERE on earth. People just don't care.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

As one Romanian priest once said, “A small departure is a great fall.” When it comes to heresy, we must always focus on their differences with Christianity, rather than their similarities. As Paul says:

"A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump." (Galatians 5:9)

Americans as of late have departed from fundamental Christianity into admiration of men whom they erect as idols. People usually get upset when their idols are destroyed, its not easy, but our investigation began with several of Beck’s speeches guiding people into a universal religion, consisting of Islam, Christianity, Judaism, and Mormonism, a universal religion that fits all.

Glen Beck converts to Christlam

It appears Pope Francis truly wants to change the Catholic Church. He's reforming the Vatican Bank first, but he's also circumventing the old guard wherever he can. The establishment is up in arms. .......

.......Now the bank will be led by Ernst von Freyberg, a German baron and former consultant, member of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta and the president of the IOR supervisory board since mid-February.

Pope shakes up Church establishment

"The Knights of Malta are the militia of the Pope, and are sworn to total obedience by a blood oath which is taken extremely seriously and to the death. The Pope as the head of the Vatican is also the head of a foreign national power.”
-”Encyclopedia of Freemasonry and Its Kindred Sciences” by Albert G. Mackey 33rd degree Mason, published by the Masonic History Company, Chicago, New York, & London, 1925: (Volume One, pp. 392-95)

“The painful saga of modern Arab-Muslim history evokes the battles fought in Crusades of the 11th centry – when the Knights of Malta began their operations as a Christian militia whose mission it was to defend the land conquered by the Crusaders. These memories return violently to mind with the discovery of links between the so-called security firms in Iraq such as Blackwater have historic links with the Order of Malta. You cannot exaggerate it. The Order of Malta is a hidden government or the most mysterious government in the world.”
- Jordanian MP Jamal Muhammad Abidat, from an editorial in the United Arab Emirates daily Al-Bayan entitled “The Knights of Malta – more than a conspiracy”. Abidat describes the role played by the Knights of Malta during the Crusades, and that the Order is playing a similar role in the Middle East today, citing the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
..spot on.....the debunkers need to read the book....badly....
Just read it....read part of it.....
Catholics are not in the circuit...haven't read a thing.!

I'll just put this up.....Jesus wants you to read it......

edit on 6-7-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlien

To be honest, I believe Christ is already ALIVE and HERE on earth. People just don't care.

Really? I can't find anything on Google about the Mount of Olives being split in two or the nations listed in Joel chapter 2 being destroyed in judgment.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Did you not read the part of my OP where I went into painstaking detail about the Jesuit order of priests? Or the overhaul of the Catholic Church that is taking place right now by the first ever Jesuit pope?

Yes. The Roman Catholic Church will be destroyed. But what comes from its ashes will be the abomination of deception to lead all men astray.

The rise of this deception will be through the Catholic Church, as the Vatican is the 7th beast of Revelation, the 6th was the Roman Empire, which transferred its title of 'god on earth' to the Vatican Papal office. The 8th beast that we are told "which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction."

It is my speculation at this time that the 5 beasts before the Roman Empire, were the major kingdoms/empires which were based on the mother of all corrupted systems of religious worship: Babel.

These 5 were most likely Babylon, Sumeria, Phoenicia, Egypt and Greece. It is quite possible that one of these can be considered to be assumed by another, leaving the option for an Indus Valley or Harappan empire to be accounted for. This is where the Biblical Abraham travelled from to his eventual arrival in the Middle Eastern area of Israel. There is a theory that the Hindu Brahma is based on the Biblical Abraham. I will leave that up to those whom are interested in such things to seek out for themselves.
It is also possible that the Indus Valley civilizations are Phoenician. Something else I will leave up to those whom are interested to search.

The tower of Babel's intent to "reach unto heaven", simply meant its purpose was to circumvent obeisance to God by offering mankind an alternative way to reach paradise after their death. In short-- the tower of Babel was the mother of all systems of false worship. The only way to 'heaven' is God's way, any other is vanity and false. The goal of false religion is to remove God from the equation, while diverting the adulations of mankind to that which is fallen and in rebellion to God.

16“And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire.17“For God has put it in their hearts to execute His purpose by having a common purpose, and by giving their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God will be fulfilled.18“The woman whom you saw is the great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

The harlot is the institution of Roman Catholicism, the great city is most likely the Vatican. However, that could depend on how far-in America is through the Vatican banking system. The American government itself could simply be an extension of the Vatican, for all intents and purposes.

Regardless of the particulars, at this moment we are but in the beginning of the "reform" that is about to take place in regard to Catholicism. Things will come to light during this process that will change the hearts and minds of many, which is described as "the great falling-away" in scripture.

As stated in my OP, Roman Catholicism as we know it will be destroyed, but the new system of worship which is brought about through its destruction, is the apocalyptic baddie of the final antichrist. Something that will appeal to all the diverse perspectives of men, which will bring us full-circle to the initial aspirations of Nimrod and his one-world religion and government:
“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come"

edit on 7/8/2013 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlien

1 John 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you—unless, of course, you fail the test? 6And I trust that you will discover that we have not failed the test.

posted on Jul, 8 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

The retreat follows a contemplative style of pagan mysticism-- a "Purgative-Illuminative-Unitive" pattern-- which is the basis for the training of Jesuits and one of the essential ministries of the order: giving the exercises to others in what became known as "retreats". All of which sound identical to the mystic and 'awakening' retreats offered by the gurus and 'enlightened' of today.

This goes way beyond Catholics and Protestants bickering over doctrine. For all intents and purposes, the "great apostasy" of the Bible will include Protestants flocking to the Catholic Church:

Has He brought you to the understanding that these boards are filled with the same push of mind altering meditation? That yoga and Buddhist practices are being brought into schools, corporate training departments, psychiatry, as healthcare..? That as a result they are all arriving at similar beliefs whether they be new age, secular, Christian, catholic or Shi'ite ? The practice of altering one's mind is the common element, the very practice by which man is uniting.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Thank you SO much for pointing this out! The Catholic church is/are wrong on so many levels when it comes to their beliefs. Whenever I hear them praying TO Jesus's mother Mary, I want to scream: "NO! NO! NO! Your theology is so VERY screwed up! You're supposed to pray to Jesus - NOT TO HIS MOTHER!!! Mary can't do anything for us - only her (and God's Son), Jesus, can. He brought me from a diagnosis from a Cerebral Palsy/Hydrocephalus birth where I wasn't supposed to survive to where I'm sitting here typing this THIRTY-SEVEN YEARS LATER!! I pray hard that the Catholic church "wakes up" to their "wrong's".

(BTW, I sent you a friend request, if that's ok? I also saw this late and didn't see the other pages of replies so if my reply doesn't fit with the topic, please delete).

Take Care,
Tony Trout

edit on 11-7-2013 by tonytrout1976 because: Forgot to add some things....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonytrout1976

Thank you SO much for pointing this out! The Catholic church is/are wrong on so many levels when it comes to their beliefs. Whenever I hear them praying TO Jesus's mother Mary, I want to scream: "NO! NO! NO! Your theology is so VERY screwed up! You're supposed to pray to Jesus - NOT TO HIS MOTHER!!! Mary can't do anything for us - only her (and God's Son), Jesus, can. He brought me from a diagnosis from a Cerebral Palsy/Hydrocephalus birth where I wasn't supposed to survive to where I'm sitting here typing this THIRTY-SEVEN YEARS LATER!! I pray hard that the Catholic church "wakes up" to their "wrong's".

(BTW, I sent you a friend request, if that's ok? I also saw this late and didn't see the other pages of replies so if my reply doesn't fit with the topic, please delete).

Take Care,
Tony Trout

edit on 11-7-2013 by tonytrout1976 because: Forgot to add some things....

very nice. i take it that palsy is now a thing of the past and you are now more balanced brain? or is half your brain still using substitution? which brain was it that was affected? was it the creative brain?

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join