It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good to see Europe standing up to America now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
This link sums Europes feelings towars America, they have all had enough of them.

rt.com...
So you and a Russian newspaper say ,eh?Thanks for getting our hopes up over nothing.2 sources with less credibility than sorcha faal.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Well Russia helped Europe even more and lost way more men but they became our enemy and you never heared them coming with that excuse.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

edit on 30-6-2013 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm from Belgium
and for all other Europeans out here, in your local libraries there is a book called "chatter" (I don't remember who wrote it and it dates from around 2003 or 2004 I think)
anyway, the book explains and gives details about American espionage in the EU and in the EU headquarter in Brussels. It explains about how a big spy network was found years before and how, ever since then those buildings are swept through every single day!

what they are claiming now about the NSA spying in those buildings is nearly impossible. They expect espionage, ppl try every single day...You have no idea how thoroughly they search the place, constantly!

Wake up! they are playing you and entire of Europe!
You think this crisis in Europe is nearly over? lol, it hasn't even begun! If you allow them to poison your mind and turn against America we will be in much bigger s*** , Europe needs those trade deals, it needs a good alliance with America! But instead I hear politicians everywhere yelling to stop the deals.

I'm not saying that Snowden is a hoax, but they are using the situation 'against' the EU now.
pls look into it more deeply before making judgment.

mho

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

And good on you for fighting GMOs with us,These asshats have been at it way too long.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Knock off the vitriol and stupidity, stay on topic and discuss the subject at hand.

Only warning.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join