It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 17 year old Brit stripped and stabbed 17 times in Turkey for kissing a local girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

He was found at 7.30am, his clothes ripped from him as he was cut 17 times in the throat, chest, groin, legs and back. Fellow holidaymaker Sarah Jessop, 44, from Somerset, said: “They tortured that poor boy virtually to death.”

Moral of the story..? I find this story very disturbing but at least they have captured the two little darlings that supposed did the cutting. You would think someone would have seen the assault or at least tried to report or do something, but alas he was not found until 07:30 in the morning almost bled out.

CCTV footage shows him being grabbed by the arms and bundled down an alley by at least two men in the early hours of Tuesday.

You have to wonder if they would have captured the guys without the CCTV?

Most of the crimes in Thailand are solved by strategically placed cameras at busy stores or intersections. Films are in a database and the business or intersection CCTV film for the time period in question is retrieved when something happens that needs investigating. Also it cuts down on the arguments on who did what as it is all captured on film. I have seen Monks, cops, and big business people captured and they all get treated the same as some poor farmer. That simple fact could solve some of our problems in America for over here I have not seen someone to big to jail.

17 years old alone in Turkey (he and his brother became separated) at Turkish bars chasing women does not sound like a good judgement call on his part, however, having important pieces of your body cut does not fit the crime of kissing IMO. Maybe just a hate crime or territorial with the woman's family/friends, or a religious thing either way I bet he will not be kissing Turkish girls anytime soon.........

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Sad

A few local men who were too beta to get a woman and felt enraged that an outsider got one.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Jeeze that is a Darwin failure right there. The dysfunctional parents sucessfully cut a branch off,thus thinning the heard as it were.

join