It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs on the NASA photograph ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I remember some of the first curiosity photos that came back. Barely visible on the horizon was a pyramid. It was clearly a pyramid. But of course it was just a 'rock' shaped like a pyramid when it got closer.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Mysterious things are on mars that need to be looked at but we won't get the truth. It's a shame we can't be told the whole truth. Why hide things from us? Have we been fed too many lies to expose?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It looks like scratch on the glass. This is the first thing that comes to my mind when I see it. Saw simillar stuff on my old camera. Don't know how to explain it well... but if you scratch lens with something in one direction and that thing isn't slippery, it won't simply slide on it leaving one line, but it will leave dots like that in one line. It's not really rare. Even though it is picture of space I'm still suprised that no one even tried normal and easy explanation like this, everybody went straight for the ufo teory. Even the way shadows are placed there look like it is engraved in the glass or lens.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by afisra

Well that really does make sense my friend. It's hardly noticeable though so it could be something like you said. But it could very well be something they missed and didn't smudge. But your idea seems more realistic.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Well, by definition, this is a UFO (or more than one). Seems to be flying, or at least floating, and definitely unidentified. It looks like a string of beads, more than anything else. Anyone here familiar with weather balloons, that could say if they are made in this sort of configuration? Yeah, yeah, I know. Still, several circular objects, seemingly somewhat reflective, and possibly connected, so it's possible. Nice find, in any case.

On that issue, if we knew where this was, maybe it would be possible to see if there were, in fact, any such balloons that would have been there. Still, I have to say, these "beads" are rather large. I am not sure of the scale here, but they seem to big for that. Offering the possibility, but not convinced that's what this is, by a long shot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join