It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs on the NASA photograph ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Very interesting find. I am always dumb founded by these types of things. I cannot fathom space holding only one species. It find it scary to think of all the different possibilities that our universe holds for other life forms. I could watch videos like this all day long.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by voudon
I am looking at the RAW image, what are those blue lines further down the image? Solar flares?

On closer inspection there are a few dots scattered around too. I believe it is an image artifact of some kind. The object you point out is perfectly horizontal with the camera, plus once you enhance the curves lots of lines and random blacks spots become apparent.

Here are some of the artifacts I am going on about, the object in question does look more pronounced though.

edit on 30-6-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

Unless you have access to the camera in which this came from and you're able to pull the image from it...you are not looking at the RAW image

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Very interesting photos.Maybe if we could know the size of the artifacts,would be better,and more informative

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by angkory13
Very interesting photos.Maybe if we could know the size of the artifacts,would be better,and more informative

I doubt that would help much. It is more likely that the artifact has come from whatever scanning system was used for viewing on the internet. Here is the artifact again in another picture 708A-56. It is the same only different, if you get my drift.

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It's just tears running down the face of the planet at the state we are now in........

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I asked a friend of mine in the photo department at JSC, here are his comments and followup. Hope they are helpful.

Friend: Don't these folk know that the camera is taking a picture through a thick, old dirty, scratched window with debris floating between the lens and the window? I mean, look at the black dots, straight black lines, squiggly blue lines throughout these images. To make matters worse, these are jpeg compressed (75%) on that web site such that they are fuzzed. And since they are film cameras, not digital cameras, you gotta worry about the image/negative scanner. And even if all of this could some how be cleared up (it can't), is this really going to prove anything? You really need a stereo images/video to accomplish anything in terms of looking for UFOs in such images.

JO: Thanks -- I was presuming it was handheld, but I didn't know if it was digital or film. Can you identify the camera for me, please?

Friend: I have no data source that identifies the camera for that roll of film.

It is definitely not a digital camera since the image does not have an E in its ID.

Since it is a 700 series roll, I think you can safely assume it is a Hasselblad camera with 70mm film width, 55mm x 55mm original image size and using a 110 mm lens (i.e. this camera focal length is listed in the data) and most likely 5069 film (Color positive, Kodak Elite 100S, E6 Reversal, Replaces Lumiere, Warmer in tone vs. Lumiere) although it may be 2443 film (Kodak Aerochrome 2443, color IR, thin base, EA-5 process thru June 1999, E-6 process afterward). Why this roll series ends in an "A" as well as why some other rolls have film frames ending in letters is not my expertise.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

The first vid looks like God playing asteroids.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I won't say these are alien spacecraft, but ufo's, yes. Nice find.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Has the discrepancy in pixelation already been mentioned? I am not sure how it works, but the images seem to carry a very different pixelated signature. Maybe it is because of their color and shape features differing from the rest of the image.

If these are straight from NASA, then my idea of any possible manipulation to create the images presented in the opening post may be moot.

Are pixels that vary like these common in unaltered images?

It just seems like there is a very distinct line outlining the row of spheres in question, similar to what is present in manipulated images.

If you study the second image below, you can see that the apparent shape of the left-most sphere is cut in two - with the lower portion showing the largest area of the sphere. The upper segment features part of the sphere that seems slightly out of focus and does not line up precisely with the lower segment.

If you view the entire row of sphere, keeping the above idea in mind, you can see that all spheres seem to show this variation, as-well-as a much smaller pixelation block on the lower segment of the spheres.

It may be common to find artifacts in images like this, but it just seems strange and out of place...

One other thing I noticed about the spheres is the fact that they seem to vary in color, according to the background of their location - giving the impression they are clear, such as water droplets or glass balls.

Maybe they are producing such pixelated variation because they are much closer to the camera than the background lanscape...

edit on 1-7-2013 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Maybe they are producing such pixelated variation because they are much closer to the camera than the background lanscape...
They are also out of focus, which lends to your observation they are "closer"...

Something on the glass.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zacroyce
The image reminds me of this:
spaceflight1.nasa.gov...

They share the similar 'orb' shape, but i'm not sure what they are though.
Nice find.

These orbs are similar too,

www.wimp.com...

But I don't think that either is what is in the OP's link.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPlow

I realize this, the OP was calling it a RAW image so I just used his term to so it was obvious I was referring to the same image. I do a lot of photography and I shoot only in RAW format.

Anyway I still believe these are artifacts, it is clear at least that there are plenty of other artifacts in the image of numerous shapes and forms. What are those blue lines in the image for example, im guessing solar flares or artifacts.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yep, pretty much a group of connected weather balloons people. You can tell by the different individual sizes of them. That is because individual deflation occurs at a different rate.
~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Their craft. NASA's craft, those miscreants own space craft taken a picture of a space station that is so low-tech and so dangerous that it's ridiculous.

Bone-loss? Van Alen Radiation belt does that to any hard metal or non-metal material, but enhances soft materials such as skin and muscles.

Why say, "Oh wow! Look at that UFO go!" when someone can build it in their own backyard? Just use a MHD drive, hook it up to Cold-electricity, and viola! You have you spacecraft.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Nice photo! A grouping of 'fastwalkers'. It happens, they don't always fly around individually.

Mysterious flying egg things...someone knows about them I'm sure, they have the military classification 'fastwalkers' for a start

You and me can see 'em out there. They're not always grouped and they're not always illuminated, but damn are they there! IR equipment would presumably help you see more (especially the non illuminated ones).

Your videos reminded me of this..

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Looks like water droplets to me, there's a whole series of the former commander playing with water inside the space station.. the orbs become perfectly still and round.. they don't form a stream, they form individual droplets in a line.. if there's some kind of water leak or something then it could very well cause something like that..

There have been various reports over the last couple of years of the space station springing leaks.. coolant leaks, water leaks.. etc.. There's also lots of debris surround the space station, and all of it is in orbit traveling the same speed as the station.. In fact, if this wasn't in orbit with the station it would be a bit difficult to get such a relatively clear picture.. The space station is moving at 17,500 miles per hour ( 5 miles per second ) .. an object not moving with the station would zip by and be hard to spot unless it were very large and kind of far off.. that's what leads me to believe this is something small and close by in the same orbit as the craft.. most likely some kind of fluid..

If it was a coolant leak, it's probably not frozen..

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
Has the discrepancy in pixelation already been mentioned? I am not sure how it works, but the images seem to carry a very different pixelated signature. Maybe it is because of their color and shape features differing from the rest of the image.

I've seen such discrepancy in authentic pictures, it happens, I wouldn't say this means anything to say it is modified.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Exact Location of the UFOs (Marked By The Arrow) :

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

edit on 2-7-2013 by Echoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Definitely an interesting picture. Whether man made, or made by "someone" else, it will be very interesting to know what they actually are. It's intriguing how they are lined up so perfectly. Hopefully someone sheds some light on it soon!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

LOL, much love brother!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join