UFOs on the NASA photograph ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
Reminded me of this

TT seems to have not been paying attention. Can someone please help him with a link to the identity of this space junk?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

On that link to TT:

Shuttle Tile?

Since you're up on this one, has there been conjecture before about these "drops" of something on the glass? Could be propellent from the thrusters that is unburned and unfrozen, sticking like oil to the window?

edit on 1-7-2013 by intrptr because: link

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think what is more important yet ignored so far is that the 'balls' appear at the exact same position in two photo's which for me suggests they are either on the view port or more likely the camera itself.

The chances of framing the balls in the exact same position over two time periods is pretty unlikely.

EDIT: Seems I didn't notice its the same photo colour edited, not sure now..

Water droplets?

The fact they line up almost in a perfect to the camera still makes me think its something on the view port or camera. Again the odds of capturing something that 'seems' to be flush to the camera seem off.

So they either posed or its on a flat surface near the lens.
edit on 1-7-2013 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Seems I didn't notice its the same photo colour edited, not sure now..

The first and the second images are the same . The color of the second image was inverted with MS -Paint

For those , who can't figure out where to see the objects in the RAW image , here is how : Click the Zoom plus sign and look near the top right of the photo : eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
In the second image ( Color inverted one ), there is black dot on the top of each object , what is that ? Cockpit ?

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Reminded me of this

TT seems to have not been paying attention. Can someone please help him with a link to the identity of this space junk?

LOL

Just an opinion and never proven jimmy boy

But i guess you can take NASA's opinion as a fact if you want

600 strikes and your OUT imo

edit on 1-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Maybe it was some kind of experiment to test special material in space environment or testing new instruments...

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Looks like a modular space station with cylindrical segments connected by smaller diameter segments or trusses. (Just not enough resolution to see them, I don't think it's multiple objects station-keeping.) It's not ISS or Tiangong-1 (they have solar panels sticking out), and I don't think Bigelow Aerospace has anything up on the private side yet. (Bigelow's segments in the un-inflated state do look similar to that thing though, as well as base modules used for the Tiangong.) There isn't another one the U.S., Russia, or China didn't tell us about?

It does raise curiosity because it has too many traits of an object rather than an artifact. Likely man-made though.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicQuest

I've already flagged this but... given the Earth appears to be facing the sun at the right as you view the pic, shouldn't the "object" be doing likewise and therefore its shadows should be on the left hand side of its body rather than the "underside" of its body?
edit on 1/7/2013 by nomadros because: typo

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
They seem to be disk like and have different angles,

I think this would be impossible for them to be frozen water droplets to stay in such perfect formation and have slight twists in there formation, not only because they would need to be attached to be anything else, but they would need to be attached & adjustable and free to swivel, and each object is perfectly alike and the same shape, we know this just does not happen with....

Dust/Artifacts
Water droplets
Pixelation issues
Space Junk

So i would guess at these things being mechanical in nature & under intelligent control

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros

Originally posted by CosmicQuest

I've already flagged this but... given the Earth appears to be facing the sun at the right as you view the pic, shouldn't the "object" be doing likewise and therefore its shadows should be on the left hand side of its body rather than the "underside" of its body?
edit on 1/7/2013 by nomadros because: typo

No that just because of the way of the window bay

Now look

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Interesting photo. Not so sure it's "ET" however. I don't see any reason that it couldn't be something man-made.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
At first glance water droplets comes to mind as a possible culprit. But then again I don't know much about photography, and even less about space photography..., so take my opinion for what it's worth here...very little.

but yea water droplets was my first reaction, but then thinking how they all got lined up so nice and evently spaced ect.

Cool picture either way

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Looks like one object travelling fast upward (or is it downward towards the Earth's surface) and somehow the object left a speed trail

Example:

So in fact, it is one object, could be meteorite, debris, I wouldn't go with a UFO craft just because it is there...
edit on 1-7-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity though, I managed a quick way to roughly compare the orbits of ISS, Bigelow Genesis 1, and Tiangong-1, to see if they would ever come within visual range of each other. Given the orbits are at differing altitudes and inclinations, I'd say they would at some point or other. Particularly because there's no atmosphere in the way of the view.

No way to directly overlay the orbit tracks at heavens-above.com (that I know of), so that took a little bit of post-work editing.

Given the profile, and similarity of the segment shape in this UFO to known hab modules, this "UFO" might be identifiable to some extent if we could get the right data. Somebody should be able to figure out dates and times when the ISS comes within a few miles of comparably large man-made satellites. I'd say it's an actual object and I'm still leaning on the side that whatever it is is man-made and from Earth.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
Looks like one object travelling fast upward (or is it downward towards the Earth's surface) and somehow the object left a speed trail

Example:

So in fact, it is one object, could be meteorite, debris, I wouldn't go with a UFO craft just because it is there...

If you zoomed in you would see there is another object possible one of these squashed spheres streaking moving fast, i guess it could be either joining the formation exiting earths atmosphere or leaving it to join the formation, these all look to be static solid individual objects rather than trailers of a fast moving object and not bury as you would expect

They could be top secret man made projects but because of what it looks like there doing is regrouping from having gone somewhere id say we wasn't anywhere near that advanced right now

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

Example:

If you zoomed in you would see there is another object possible one of these squashed spheres streaking moving fast, i guess it could be either joining the formation exiting earths atmosphere or leaving it to join the formation, these all look to be static solid individual objects, rather than the trailers of a fast moving object and not blurry as you would expect

They could be top secret man made projects, but because it looks like there plunging into earths atmosphere one by one, or returning from it one by one, rejoining a formation i'm totally unaware of anything man made that could do this... not to mention there are lot more objects scattered all over the picture

i can't help but think of the many "Dropping Orbs" UFO videos

edit on 1-7-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

LOL

Just an opinion and never proven jimmy boy
But i guess you can take NASA's opinion as a fact if you want

600 strikes and your OUT imo

It's a reasonable enough suggestion, there are shuttle tiles with those characteristics.
As I already said these pictures were taken on Kodak's PhotoCD system, and as you'll know CD's ain't as perfect as they were cracked up to be, (they should have used MiniDiscs
) and quite easily damaged. Then the pictures had to be reworked for the internet, so what you are seeing is maybe third generation. Also one poster pointed out the 'orbs' are not actually completely round as they are all cropped along the same plane, although the original picture could have shown round objects, the only true way to know that is by playing the CD through the original Kodak system. The picture is too second hand to know much anything, there are other artifacts all over the picture.

A link to the Kodak system,

en.wikipedia.org...

BTW here is the image repeated in frame 56, this time it has a 'tail' upward, use the magnifier. It is a scanning artifact.

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
edit on 1-7-2013 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dominar
I'm not sure what it could be, to be honest.

If you look at it closely, it looks like it may be an image artifact. The "spheres" seem to be cut in half or missing the top portion of them. Not sure if it's indeed an artifact or maybe it just looks that way because it's heavily pixelated when zoomed in so much...

(Close up)

(Red line showing where I think it looks cut off)

Interesting nonetheless, thank you for sharing!

The blockiness is due to JPEG compression. It breaks a screen up into little 8x8 squares, then approximates each block of squares by sine/cosine patterns.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm not much of a UFO believer but that does look really strange.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join