It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs on the NASA photograph ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Several unidentified flying objects have been spotted in one of the NASA images taken from space. What appear to be five disk shaped or circular objects were spotted flying in formation and are very unusual in the image, they are certainly not ordinary and shouldn’t be there really. What is very interesting is the fact that these objects are not scattered all over the place but in fact appear to follow a certain trajectory. So what are they? Could these five UFO’s be space debris? Satellites? Or is there a possibility that these objects belong to some sort of alien race?

Check out the raw image by visiting this link: eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

edit on 30-6-2013 by CosmicQuest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I am looking at the RAW image, what are those blue lines further down the image? Solar flares?

On closer inspection there are a few dots scattered around too. I believe it is an image artifact of some kind. The object you point out is perfectly horizontal with the camera, plus once you enhance the curves lots of lines and random blacks spots become apparent.

Here are some of the artifacts I am going on about, the object in question does look more pronounced though.

edit on 30-6-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Great find OP

Not alot else these objects could be TBH

Personally i don't see these as artifact or sun glare, and they look mechanical in nature, interesting to see what ATS concludes

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by voudon
I am looking at the RAW image, what are those blue lines further down the image? Solar flares?

On closer inspection there are a few dots scattered around too. I believe it is an image artifact of some kind. The object you point out is perfectly horizontal with the camera, plus once you enhance the curves lots of lines and random blacks spots become apparent.

Here are some of the artifacts I am going on about, the object in question does look more pronounced though.

edit on 30-6-2013 by voudon because: (no reason given)

The top smaller line is interesting which looks like it has and long L shape... also if you scroll down there is a Triangle shaped UFO

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Spheres connected by a invisible force..
Interesting

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
ET new space train

no no no look like 5 Chinese lantern

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just guessing, but could it be 5 weather balloons tied together?
Can they or do they do that?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Definitely cool. Let's try to find when on STS-100 the shot was taken, what kind of camera [handheld through a window, or EVA?], direction of sunlight. Etc. But definitely unusual. Good find.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Wow. Interesting.

I'll be interested to see how this one is explained. I've no idea what they could be.

Cirque

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Meh! Nothing but solid spherical swamp gas!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Interesting.

Here's a link with a little more info.

ufosmisterios.blogspot.co.uk...

Prego.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Interesting.

Here's a link with a little more info.

ufosmisterios.blogspot.co.uk...

Prego.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This looked interesting

Reminded me of this

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure what it could be, to be honest.

If you look at it closely, it looks like it may be an image artifact. The "spheres" seem to be cut in half or missing the top portion of them. Not sure if it's indeed an artifact or maybe it just looks that way because it's heavily pixelated when zoomed in so much...

(Close up)

(Red line showing where I think it looks cut off)

Interesting nonetheless, thank you for sharing!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Great find. I cannot wait for the expert analysis on this.
sure seems unidentified.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They look like....? The picture is full of scrapies and scratchies if you look close. Much of them are in the same orientation and anomalous to the picture.
Just looking back at the NASA link, the images are photocd's a Kodak proprietory thingy. I think they need to be reprocessed for online. The hard core nerds will know about this, but it's enough for me to understand that the image is a few steps from original.
edit on 30-6-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have never been able to find an explanation for this event which occurred years ago in Mexico. The objects are in the same formation as the yellow objects seen here. There is even one large object with multiple smaller ones just like the event over Mexico City.

edit on 30-6-2013 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

Looks like part of the U.S SDI. Multiple units joined together in formation. Anybody got a rough size for these objects?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Nice photo! A grouping of 'fastwalkers'. It happens, they don't always fly around individually.

Mysterious flying egg things...someone knows about them I'm sure, they have the military classification 'fastwalkers' for a start

You and me can see 'em out there. They're not always grouped and they're not always illuminated, but damn are they there! IR equipment would presumably help you see more (especially the non illuminated ones).

No experience of football field sized triangle craft myself, but a healthy dosage of fastwalkers and eggs over the years

edit on 30-6-2013 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The image reminds me of this:
spaceflight1.nasa.gov...

They share the similar 'orb' shape, but i'm not sure what they are though.
Nice find.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join