It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R'ha

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
came across this short film, just had to share with ATS
nothing came up in search
i put it here because of its alien theme and i want as many people as possible to see it.
put the headphones on, full screen and volume up

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
VERY beautiful work, the director, Kaleb Lechowski, is a 22 year old film student in Germany. He did this in 7 months, BY HIMSELF!
The video went viral and had Hollywood sit up and take notice. He's currently trying to pitch his film in hopes a major studio picks this up as a feature film.

Scott Glassgold, of the managing company IAM Sports & Entertainment, was impressed. "His work is not only professional, it's extraordinary," Glassgold wrote Mashable in an email. "There are shots in there that look like they are from a 150-million-dollar movie."

story
For those that cant watch it right away, the short is centered around a being, R'ha, who was captured by a race of sentient robots that were created by his people, which revolted (Battlestar Galactica anyone?).
Anyway, it centers on his interrogation by the machines.
TBH, this shouldnt be in Aliens and UFOs, it should be in the entertainment thread.

edit on 6/30/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

thanks for the reply homer, but yeah i know it should be in a different forum but then a lot of people wont see it. as i said in my op, i put it here so people wont miss it

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Pretty cool video

I would go see something like this.

top topics

join