It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edward Snowden on Twitter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archie
reply to post by dreamingawake

No, it was directed at GogoVicMorrow. I should have included the Reply to bit. Sorry.

No problem, my fault really lol. Went back and thought maybe I am trolling myself, someone seen that, so at least it made me look more into details.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Archie

10 june tweet
twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/344333485550485504

Fake account ----> @EJosephSnowden

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowaconstricta

So they didn't come out with a statement to explain their actions, but to me and many others it would be the obvious conclusion.

so you are guessing why this article was taken down. but because you and 'many others' have the same opinion this is obviously why it was taken down.

you have no idea why the article was removed.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

I have decided to contact the reader's editor of the Guardian and ask what the reason behind the decision was.

Will let you know if and when I receive reply.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

Originally posted by bowaconstricta

So they didn't come out with a statement to explain their actions, but to me and many others it would be the obvious conclusion.

so you are guessing why this article was taken down. but because you and 'many others' have the same opinion this is obviously why it was taken down.

you have no idea why the article was removed.

As promised I wrote to the Guardian and received the following reply:

Thank you for your email. The story was withdrawn from the Observer and the Guardian website after concerns were raised about one of the sources. However, as the thrust of the story was based on the Observer's analysis of declassified NSA documents and a European parliament report, the key allegations were republished on the website. The Observer is confident that its interpretation of the evidence is correct - that the documents demonstrate the existence of third party agreements for EU member states to supply communications data to the NSA under arrangements that have largely escaped public scrutiny.

I hope this answer is a satisfactory one for you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join