It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Know So Much.. Write A Thread About It.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I hate threads that like to be clever to get attention.

Or the clever trolls that stalk them.

What I know is in my first thread post below.

Side note - the ones currently doing this are gay couples. They live to embrace their role in life. Something us breeders need to revisit.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Anybody that knows so much is working and getting payed to write. People who write essays on this site I do not understand as they change nothing, never have, never will.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm confused NRE. There are a lot of contributors on this site who do post meaningful, educated replies to threads but do not start threads. More than there are thread starters in fact. The tone of your post implies that if we actually knew what we were talking about we'd be making threads about it. But that can't be the case right? Because that's really illogical.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Your confused because you didnt read the thread.

Which by the way is also a huge issue on ATS, its fairly simple, writing in a thread whether the OP or a poster, is like being in a conversation, the OP starts, and others talk one at a time (since thats how we read them) and we participate.

If you miss something that is said or walk in the middle of the conversation you dont know whats going on, and may say something out of context, or reiterate something that was already said.
Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
reply to post by Malynn

If you miss something that is said or walk in the middle of the conversation you dont know whats going on, and may say something out of context, or reiterate something that was already said.
Peace, NRE.

Sometimes something appears to be out of context in the opinion of the thread starter but that is what discussion is all about, learning new perspectives one didn't think of before and seeing connections between subjects, how they influence eachother even if it doesn't appear to do so at first sight.

It's why I like ATS so much. If you can't handle the fact there are people out there with opinions which one doesn't like and knowing those people are never going to change their opinion then ATS might not be the proper place for you. Or it might be the perfect place to learn how to become a more tolerant and respectful person, knowing all these different opinions and how to deal with it and still have fun together.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hi OP and Everyone,
If we all start threads...and don't respond to other peoples' threads...then aren't we just all talking without listening?
I am another one of those people who don't write threads (only did one)...but I do post replies.
I thought the point of starting a thread, was to open a discussion (or share news/info)....but in order for the thread to survive...you need replies.
Many times I think of a topic only to log on and see that someone else has beat me to it, lol. (Don't forget about all the members who yell "Use the search! It's already been done!")
Not trying to be argumentative....just my opinion!
jacygirl

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Ok first Thing this Morning the sound of multiple Apache Helipcopters Woke Me Up 7 of Them flying Low There No Base Near Or Nothing like that I already did my research then later during the day I heard another one on My Backyard he was flying around back n for at a 1/2 a mile distance. So I Sed that's weird why. I when outside at about 11pm because I keep hear the sound of the apache Helipcopter n I see at least #15 apache helicopters on the Sky and no they were not stars!! they were Just staying in one spot there spread around but there not Moving and there's is only one flying around in circles around Them (There Pretty Far From Each Other).. Why.. Been Living Here for 15 years never seen this before its 2:30am now n u can still here them.. Has Anybody seen This?
edit on 13-4-2014 by ElCali because: Apache Helipcopters

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

jacygirl
Hi OP and Everyone,
If we all start threads...and don't respond to other peoples' threads...then aren't we just all talking without listening?
I am another one of those people who don't write threads (only did one)...but I do post replies.
I thought the point of starting a thread, was to open a discussion (or share news/info)....but in order for the thread to survive...you need replies.
Many times I think of a topic only to log on and see that someone else has beat me to it, lol. (Don't forget about all the members who yell "Use the search! It's already been done!")
Not trying to be argumentative....just my opinion!
jacygirl

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Oh and if you dont agree with me, well then you should have written your own thread about it

ha ha ha .. !

Whoot !

great rant !!!! Took the words out of my mouth!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

You are probably right, we should own up to the fact we enjoy communicating and post more threads. I will try to do this.

WOW!!

Love the pure honesty !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join