It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Society's first openly accepted pedophile

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have noticed it that even now, well after his death, the controversy that surrounded Michael Jackson for much of his life still continues. However, in spite of it all, I think many people have had and continue to have an abiding love for the man.

As peculiar as it is, I think Michael Jackson is perhaps the first "accepted" pedophile in history. Sure, he's been in a little trouble for it and has gotten some grief because of it but, ultimately, I don't think he has ever been truly condemned in the eyes of the world.

When there is a little smoke, it doesn't necessarily mean there is a big fire, but when there is a lot of continuous smoke that goes on and on for many years, then there is probably something there.

In the latest damning story to break:

Michael Jackson paid $35 million in hush money to at least two dozen young boys he sexually abused over 15 years...
Source

I think people know the truth about Michael Jackson and have known for quite a while, but they're wooed by how loving and caring, gentle and non-violent that MJ always seemed to be towards children. Therefore, people are compassionate and accepting toward MJ, in spite of it all.

It is surreal to see how people continue to willfully ignore the never ending waves of smoke -- all the allegations and damning evidence -- and be blindly, stupidly loyal to this man. Even beyond his death, when there is no longer even a point for his legions of fans to try and defend him, people still don't want to face the music.

Michael Jackson -- the first pedophile to be accepted by society with open arms.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
You have no idea how much I agree with you.
I've always been utterly sickened by the fact that the world seemed to "gloss over" MJ's pedophilia for the sake of his music. Yes, it might be years after his death, but nothing has changed.
History hasn't vindicated Michael Jackson...
...and it's not making the rest of us look any better either.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by okayimhere

I was under the impression that the people who are/were big fans of his (and/or people who looked up to him for whatever reason) don't believe that he ever actually committed any of the inappropriate acts of pedophilia, which he has been accused of.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It was only because he died and people didn't want to lose favor with the millions of idiots who loved and worshipped this pedophile.

This sums it up for the media:

***Warning**** Very strong language

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I have heard people straight out say that it doesn't matter, what matters was his music.That really bothers me.
edit on 30-6-2013 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

It is surreal to see how people continue to willfully ignore the never ending waves of smoke -- all the allegations and damning evidence -- and be blindly, stupidly loyal to this man. Even beyond his death, when there is no longer even a point for his legions of fans to try and defend him, people still don't want to face the music.

Certain perceived heroes/talents are hard to take down, especially when they have the media/money on their side. The first sentence above could have been written about Obama or OJ or Lance Armstrong, among others. Media manipulation of the anesthetized masses is child's play to the players.

Too much money to be lost to the truth.

edit on 30-6-2013 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I was under the impression that the people who are/were big fans of his (and/or people who looked up to him for whatever reason) don't believe that he ever actually committed any of the inappropriate acts of pedophilia, which he has been accused of.

This is so true. I personally know people with precisely this exact kind of forever allegiance. They outright refuse to believe anything negative about the man, and they make it clear they'll always defend him.

If I can quote myself, these are the people I was referring to when I said:

I can think of one particular person I know who has said to me before that "Pedophiles should all be shot and killed." This same person is fiercely loyal to Michael Jackson and defensive of him, refusing to believe anything that goes against the man -- even refusing to read any negative press about him at all.

People think there is just some sort of unjustified witch hunt against Michael Jackson. It's sort of disturbing.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
This is the same issue with Chris Benoit and professional wrestling. A lot of people will say they dislike what he did in his last days (Murders and his suicide), but will say he was a great performer. I think a lot of people are just confused to see any celebrity as being someone who could any wrong. Like Michael Jackson fans worship him without question. His music is great. But why doesn't anyone question any of his crimes or weird habits?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Originally posted by Phoenix267

This is the same issue with Chris Benoit and professional wrestling. A lot of people will say they dislike what he did in his last days (Murders and his suicide), but will say he was a great performer. I think a lot of people are just confused to see any celebrity as being someone who could any wrong. Like Michael Jackson fans worship him without question. His music is great. But why doesn't anyone question any of his crimes or weird habits?

That's not even close to being the same. That is completely reversed. Those people are saying that even though he may have completely flipped out during his last few days, they still like what Benoit did throughout his life.

Do you think that people should be remembered and judged only by their final actions?

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
This is the same issue with Chris Benoit and professional wrestling.

These two situations are extraordinarily different and have nothing in common.

Chris Benoit's guilt and shame were readily accepted by the public, by fans and non-fans alike. Even his very name was entirely banished from the WWE, and every trace of him -- every photo, video, and every mention of him -- was fully removed from all WWE media.

He will never be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. There will never be anymore Chris Benoit DVD's or other marketed items. The man was basically just... erased... and it is as if he never even existed in that industry. The vast majority have accepted all of this without argument.

The Michael Jackson situation, on the other hand, is significantly different -- as been detailed at length elsewhere in the thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If you want a good kick and have a facebook account, go see what people are posting on Aaron Hernandez(NFL player accused of murder) wall. I think some people just don't possess the ability to look past the fame and see the real people.

If this were some creepy dude that lived next door to you he would have been damn near hung in the town square. It is what it is though, and some morons cannot be persuaded any differently.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Oh coincidence you're at me again.

I was listening to broadband comedy this morning, and chris rock was rabbiting on in his usual semi-racist style, and he started on MJ. I have to admit it was funny as hell, even he was saying he's given up on him. It was an old skit, one when MJ was still alive, but the theme was "Another kid?"

He had a perfect point - everyone is willing to forgive him because the dude made Billy Jean.

I've even had arguments with people on other forums about his penchant for sleeping with little boys. Some retard quoted me and argued "Well I sleep with my teenage boys, does that make me a pedo?"

Derp.. they weren't his teenage boys. And the jesus juice (wine) was only to allow the duck butter (ugh use your imagination) go down like medicine..

I really feel sorry for the children given to him to play with as toys to be raised. God knows what sort of sinister childhood they had, and it will only come out in time when they're adults who have dealt with being fostered by an adult with the mentality of a child, but the hormones of a grown man.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Obamalama calls these types of people flat earthers.....i just think theyre brain dead.
I mean ya ever think that maybe only not more than ten percent of all the people youll ever meet will have souls attached to their asses?

I mean it just seems so wierd out there these days....and everywhere you look you see those dead fishy eyes staring back at you...... sad news....

And the people one interacts with by majority cannot stop thinking about themselves and their needs for longer than it takes to mumble too bad hang in there.....before starting to whine about their own problems.....
Sort of like this.....
"Mikey. i got some real bad news.Im dying of brain cancer.They ave me three months to put my affairs in order"

"Oh bumer dude."............"boy my tennis elbow wont stop aching these days."
Ever have tennis elbow/"THE worst pain you can have...absolutely. Ive never had worse".
'Well, gotta run now you hang in pal"........

Like who are these morons? they abound at PTAs and barbeques,block parties, and baseball games.
Theyre everywhere....................

edit on 30-6-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It's actually pretty scary when people can be so infatuated with someone that really does nothing for them that they can brush aside or ignore the obvious. So he made music, big friggin deal, so do lots of people in this world. Does that give him the right to emotionally destroy an innocent child and get away with it. Personally I don't care if the man single handedly cured every problem and disease known to mankind, that doesn't mean that he should get a pass for being a sick, perverted, evil person that preys on the innocence of children.

And IMO, damn the parents that let those acts happen. They were well aware of what MJ was, especially the latter ones, yet they still allowed their kids to be around that monster.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
All I know is NO TEENAGE BOYS OR GIRLS needs to be in some grown ass man's house by themselves unsupervised for any reason....and I don't care if he did make Billy Jean.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Michael Jacksons Afterlife Experience

Once you register with this site, you can click on the pdf button and download Michael Jacksons Afterlife Experience and find out what he has been doing since he died. This is a shocking eye opener!!

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Really? That's weird.......I heard that since he had so much plastic in him he was going to be melted down and used in toys so that kids could play with him for a change.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by okayimhere

He didn't even need to be accused of anything for me to look unkindly upon him. Just the mere fact of a grown man having sleepovers with little kids was enough to make me think this man is sick. And I feel the same way about the parents that let their kids sleep over.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
To molest children is beyond horrible, the scars never heal, I should know. To love someone who commits such acts, also possible, I should know, I loved my Father. I despise what he did.

We cannot end this cycle of perpetrator and victim with hatred. We also cannot change anything by turning a blind eye. Shed light on this problem. Condemn the actions.

Nothing can change the fact that Michael Jackson was an enormous talent. Thriller is a great album. It is sad he was such a tormented soul. I do not mean to make light of the accusations against him, or what he might have done.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This is about the only answer I can give to MJ and what he has done,as I believe the only good pedophile is a dead pedophile, and please forgive me if I sound harsh, but the damage they do is not fixable, and the child has to grow up learning to cope after with something that destroys their world forever.
Counteracting some of MJ's music with some music made for just this subject.

People have no idea about the internal demon it creates in the survivors.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join