It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMF Investigation Reveals Powerful Investing Loophole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
moneymorning.com...

The scandals keep piling up for the International Monetary Fund – one of the most powerful organizations in the world.

Most will remember how IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn was forced to resign in disgrace last year after a highly sensationalized sex imbroglio with a New York City hotel maid.

But the trouble for the IMF didn’t end there.

This month, Strauss-Kahn’s replacement, Christine Lagarde, nearly landed in jail herself for her role in a $500 million “bailout” payment to controversial business figure Bernard Tapie.

pro.moneymappress.com...

The deeper you dig the more dirt you find at the top
watching it again brb

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

The S&P 500’s average dividend, for example, currently pays 2.4% a year. And one of the largest dividends in history was the 11% Microsoft paid its shareholders in 2004.

Yet according to this investigation, the income phenomenon found in the IMF handbook can be 691% more lucrative.

The investigation estimates the average payout is equivalent to 142 quarters – or 35 years’ worth of dividend payments – all coming in a single day.

WOW
just wish my divident had the same return
well now I know where part of mine went

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
who can stand..if you can earn million of dollars save it to you own privat mistery bank..then you go to jail for only 5 year..when you release you have million dollar..

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

The deeper you dig the more dirt you find at the top
watching it again brb

Most will remember how IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn was forced to resign in disgrace...

I wouldn't hold those two things separately...

I have a feeling Kahn pissed off someone for all that to happen the way it did. He received no support, the type you'd expect for someone of that stature.

Whether or not the allegations had truth to them.

I made a thread about it awhile ago.
edit on 29-6-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
who can stand..if you can earn million of dollars save it to you own privat mistery bank..then you go to jail for only 5 year..when you release you have million dollar..

That the problem their don't even make it to jail most of the time
we would end up with a 10 to 20 year jail term

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

wow, a whole 5 years for stealing millions, then getting the money back when they get out. That seems a bit extreme doesn't it, I mean it's not like they wrote on the sidewalk in chalk or anything like that.

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trillium

That the problem their don't even make it to jail most of the time
we would end up with a 10 to 20 year jail term

And when they do make it to "jail", it's not actually a prison. They go to open prisons, country houses with staff to wait on them.

They're basically given a vacation at the expense of the public too, able to continue on with whatever it was they were doing to make their millions in relative luxury, while the press are carefully tucked in back pockets to prevent them from reporting anything more than "they are in prison".

One of the most obvious examples of this in the UK recently was Chris Huhne, a politician supposedly "locked up" for traffic offenses and persuading his then wife to lie and take the blame. There were pictures of him walking out of the "prison", which turned out to be an open prison, set in greenery and looking very plush.

That's the kind of "justice" money buys the wealthy elites.
edit on 30-6-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
this is simply a one of several "hyped" newsletters, that are used in the business to sell their products....their track record can be checked with research and is spotty at best...start first with "pump and dump"......and do your homework, there is no free lunch. been there, done that, and after doing the research, you realize how little information you are made aware of, and how vague and speculative the information is.

top topics

join