It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Gay' Agenda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

For the 2nd time, I do not disagree with you.

In the OP I quite clearly laid out my theory-

My theory-

- Some people are born gay, whether through genetics or whatever, they are born gay and will remain that way no matter what. To those people, I do not judge them.

- Some people, quite a high %, are potentially bisexual. This is true in adolescence before people truly identify their sexuality.

Those born gay, despite their desire to conform to what society considers normal (heterosexuality) will remain gay and are not attracted to the opposite sex period. Those who are potentially bisexual will for the most part, 'hide' their gay side and conform to heterosexuality and once passing adoloscence, will realise they are not gay at all.

It could not be any clearer that the main point of this thread is not about gay people, but the very high % of people are who are potentially bisexual during their adolescent years. This is when IMO, the social engineering through TV shows and music is going to have an impact on society 10-15 years down the line.

Again, I AGREE with you on your points, you cannot change a person's sexuality, but I am talking about young people who are confused and unsure about their sexuality before they reach adulthood.

If you can't grasp this, then I'm sorry but for the 4th time, I AGREE with the points you make, but that is not the subject of my thread
The fact that there have been gay people throughout our history despite the lack of acceptance in the past shows you cannot change a person's sexuality if that is who they are.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
I said about 4-5 times now this thread is not about gay people. If you are gay, there is nothing you can do as you say and I agree/take your word for it.

This thread is about how societies views are engineered by media and a very high % of adolescents are not sure about their sexuality until adulthood. Hence we have a real issue and impact on society as young kids who are not actually gay are being affected by the TV shows they watch and music they listen to that makes gay 'look cool' or the 'in thing' etc.

You need to step out of your POV for 5 minutes, this thread is not about gay people.

Yes it is about gay people.

How about a reverse conspiracy theory in regard to your own? Up until the 1970s you couldn't even mention the word gay anywhere in the media or you'd lose your job. So what about all those years before then?

So for the entirety of time until the last forty years there was a global conspiracy to force children into becoming heterosexual, right? The "straight agenda."

Compared to the gay agenda, the straight agenda has ample evidence towards its existence.

So what could anybody do to fight the straight agenda other than offer a gay one in opposition? Its the only sane thing to do against TPTB that are forcing heterosexuality upon the children.

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by markosity1973

Dear markosity1973,

How very nicely you worded that. Kudos. I have heard so many gay people tell me exactly the same thing you said. I am a straight Christian and preach to gays. LOL. One of them told me how, just like you, they had thought they should be with butch women; but, didn't like the idea of sex with them. I thought you wrote in a very calm and mature way; better than I do sometimes. Maybe, calm and considered voices like yours should be heard more by the straight community. Most of them only know caricatures.

would you tell us how their life look like ? do they have hormone or physical disorders. otherwise they can involve both in straight sex and homosexuality. so why are they choosing gay sex !? just an ego ! but life and universe is not just an ego ! if people want to cross red lines then society will become a jungle. if they spread gay marriage by indoctrination or their media or .... then family would mean nothing. a society without family will become something more problematic society than what we are witnessing in .....
this is not a personal choice ! however USA needs a gay army, I do not ignore that !

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2

would you tell us how their life look like ? do they have hormone or physical disorders. otherwise they can involve both in straight sex and homosexuality. so why are they choosing gay sex !? just an ego ! but life and universe is not just an ego ! if people want to cross red lines then society will become a jungle. if they spread gay marriage by indoctrination or their media or .... then family would mean nothing. a society without family will become something more problematic society than what we are witnessing in .....
this is not a personal choice ! however USA needs a gay army, I do not ignore that !

Oh dear, not only have clearly not read the post he was replying to you are attacking a straight man, whom is a man of God. Let me address your post in two parts: why the person you directed that at should not be targeted and why this is the most ignorant post I have seen to date in all of the gay issues threads.

The person you have written to, like many of our supportive friends is straight. In this case he is a pastor, one whom follows in the steps of Jesus Christ very closely but choosing to work with the outcasts of society, not reject them like so many other Christians do. If any straight person can see beyond their sexuality and beliefs to try and understand what it is like to be in our shoes they should be applauded by both sides of the debate. Why? Because they are reaching out to a maligned community and showing love instead of hate and they can speak in terms and be heard by people that otherwise would not listen.

By asking all of those questions you have just shown that you have not read any posts in this or any other thread at all. The question of nature vs nurture has been raised in this thread and the my post that he replied to was a case example of how people grow up gay.

There is no definitive answer on why people become gay yet, science is still working on that one. The best answer we have at the moment is the stories of gay people themselves. Life is not a jungle when you are gay, family units are not being broken down because of gay relationships and no-one is indoctrinating society to become gay.

And one last thing; your little swipe at the US military. Consider this; the US military is not on an active gay recruitment drive, it never will be. But, if in a parallel universe the army did become gay, the results might look something a little like ancient Greece where gay soldiers and their lovers were openly accepted and even praised. I know if I were in the military and my partner was beside me on the front line I would make sure I gave my dying breath to protect him - that's just love and chivalry at work.

One such example is supposed to have taken place during the Lelantine War between the Eretrians and the Chalcidians. The account is given by Plutarch in a dialogue where the fundamental point seems to be that the superiority of heterosexual love does not imply condemnation of homosexuality.[7] In a decisive battle the Chalcidians called for the aid of a warrior named Cleomachus. Cleomachus answered their request and brought his lover along with him. He charged against the Eretians and brought the Chalcidians to victory at the cost of his own life. It was said he was inspired with love during the battle. Afterwards the Chalcidians, erected a tomb for him in their marketplace and reversed their negative view of homosexuality and began to honor it.[8] Aristotle attributed a popular local song to the event:[9]

Ye lads of grace and sprung from worthy stock
Grudge not to brave men converse with your beauty
In cities of Chalcis, Love, looser of limbs
Thrives side by side with courage

Source
edit on 3-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Dear maes2,

would you tell us how their life look like ? do they have hormone or physical disorders. otherwise they can involve both in straight sex and homosexuality. so why are they choosing gay sex !? just an ego ! but life and universe is not just an ego ! if people want to cross red lines then society will become a jungle. if they spread gay marriage by indoctrination or their media or .... then family would mean nothing. a society without family will become something more problematic society than what we are witnessing in ..... this is not a personal choice ! however USA needs a gay army, I do not ignore that !

I used to think it was a choice to; but, I think there is more involved. I didn't choose to be straight, I am straight and never considered being gay. Are you only straight because you were around straight people? Did you believe you had to make a choice or did you know what you were?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

thank you for your clarification. I will read your debates. but it was not an attack. I asked "AQuestion" because he said that he was preaching for gays. I thought that he knew gays well.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Dear AQuestion,
I do not believe in relative ethics. if someday I really feel that I am a gay, and I can only fall in love with the same sex, I will surely consult with medical consultant. my perception is that it is sort of physical or most likely a mental illness.
I can not ignore how they are using that as a political tool for putting pressure on other countries.
not only the concept of LGBT marriage is not according to human rights, but it is a justify, it is contrary to human and even Gay's rights !

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

You would be wasting your hard earned money if you spent it on consulting a doctor to "cure" you of being gay!

That is such a stupid mindset it's laughable!

"I went to a doctor because I was gay, I asked him to fix me, he laughed at me and said "You're gay, you're not broken!"

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

thank you for your clarification. I will read your debates. but it was not an attack. I asked "AQuestion" because he said that he was preaching for gays. I thought that he knew gays well.

Dear maes2,

I don't preach for gays, I preach to a congregation that is primarily gay, there is a difference.

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Dear AQuestion,
I could not read your point. would you rephrase it so that it does not get yielded !

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Dear AQuestion,
I do not believe in relative ethics. if someday I really feel that I am a gay, and I can only fall in love with the same sex, I will surely consult with medical consultant. my perception is that it is sort of physical or most likely a mental illness.

You won't ever need to consult a doctor because you caught the gay bug . It simply does not work that way. Why do straight men fear the thought of becoming gay as much as death? The latter is inevitable the former is impossible if they are truly straight

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Dear AQuestion,
I could not read your point. would you rephrase it so that it does not get yielded !

Dear maes2,

Sorry, I don't recall what I wrote and it has been deleted. Here is the bottom line, why do you believe that you could choose to be gay? Do you actually believe that one day you could become gay? Do you believe you could be recruited? If you don't believe you could then why do you believe others are? And why do you think gays would want to get straight people?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Dear AQuestion,
I think humanity is a complex, very complex machine. Have you ever seen those Indian austere ! can any physiologist describe what they are doing simply !?
if those who are called gays, they have no physical difference, yes of course I can become a gay ! and with more and more gay practice and indoctrination even some physical and genetic or hormone difference may happen. it is the same as masturbation, a lot of masturbation can cause physical and hormone difference in comparison with other persons.
of course teenagers and children are more susceptible to such addictions.
some decades ago, masturbation with objects might have been symptom of some mental health problems, but now they are selling sex dolls for masturbation. this is true about gay sex.
I do not hate anyone. I myself have many personal shortcomings, but life is a development process. Justifying persons' shortcomings can not solve anything.

And why do you think gays would want to get straight people

the complex ignorance is when someone does not know that he is in ignorance. anyhow the problem is not just some gays but it is the concept of intentional spreading of LGBT life and marriage !
I have met some people who felt that they were inclined to have sex and emotional relations with the same sex. some of them were not satisfied with such a situation because they thought that it was wrong. unfortunately I have had no chance to monitor their lives.
humanism has led to relative ethics, and relative ethics has no root and reliable constraint. we can just sit and witness the upcoming world under LGBT marriage ! but it will be too late to revise !!

edit on 5-7-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2013 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Dear AQuestion,

if those who are called gays, they have no physical difference, yes of course I can become a gay !

Alright then, I call you out on that one. Prove it to me, become gay yourself. Bet you can't.

of course teenagers and children are more susceptible to such addictions.

Wrong, absolutely totally and utterly WRONG. Children before sexual awareness have no sexuality as we know it, but many boys show signs of femininity and some girls are 'tomboys' A number of these kids grow up to be gay.

some decades ago, masturbation with objects might have been symptom of some mental health problems, but now they are selling sex dolls for masturbation. this is true about gay sex.

What do you even mean by that? I don't think even you know. That is once again so wrong it is laughable. I for one have never used sex toys. I don't need them, because I have a partner.........

I do not hate anyone. I myself have many personal shortcomings, but life is a development process. Justifying persons' shortcomings can not solve anything.

Being gay is not a shortcoming, that is why you will find gay people participating in every aspect of adult careers from health carers to the military and everything in between. Do you find your heterosexual attraction a problem in the workplace?

the complex ignorance is when someone does not know that he is in ignorance.

Sounds like a lot of the angry straight people on here..........

anyhow the problem is not just some gays but it is the concept of intentional spreading of LGBT life and marriage !

Again, prove to me that you can become gay and then we can discuss this in a sensible and credible manner.

I have met some people who felt that they were inclined to have sex and emotional relations with the same sex. some of them were not satisfied with such a situation because they thought that it was wrong. unfortunately I have had no chance to monitor their lives.

You can monitor mine, I've been out for 23 years, I did so at 17. I have had good and bad times, but since I met my current partner of 7 1/2 years I have never been happier, more settled and more successful in my personal and professional life.

humanism has led to relative ethics, and relative ethics has no root and reliable constraint. we can just sit and witness the upcoming world under LGBT marriage ! but it will be too late to revise !!

That is just new age speak scaremongering. We do have reliable stories on gay relationships in history. There are many cultural examples of gay people being exalted for their contribution to society.
edit on 5-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Perhaps the media is pushing this gay thing to divert the dumbed up publics attention. Or is it dumbed down? Luckily there is ATS to see around the trivial.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

when you are saying that you are happy to have sex with the same sex and you are a gay, it is your internal feelings. it can not be proved. so how should I prove that I can become a gay ! that is my internal feelings.
physically you can have sex with the opposite sex, but you think it does not satisfy you, right ?
have you tested sex with an opposite sex ?
do gays consider themselves a social group ?

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

when you are saying that you are happy to have sex with the same sex and you are a gay, it is your internal feelings. it can not be proved. so how should I prove that I can become a gay ! that is my internal feelings.

I think the very external signs of me living with my partner, the fact that I openly admit to my sexuality are pretty big cues that I am gay. Yes, it's an internal feeling when you love someone but the outward sign is the gender of the person you love.

physically you can have sex with the opposite sex, but you think it does not satisfy you, right ?
have you tested sex with an opposite sex ?

Nope, never ever had sex with a woman. I have never even been sexually aroused by one. A few have tried to get me interested but it was just not going to happen.

Have you ever been aroused by someone of the same sex? Bet the answer is no too.

do gays consider themselves a social group ?

Do Heterosexuals consider themselves a social group? That is bit of an odd question to be honest. We do have social groups within the community that are for gay people, but we are not an exclusive 'club' if that is what you are alluding to. The majority of my friends are straight actually.
edit on 6-7-2013 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

I have seen children or teenagers who were curious about the same sex, in my childhood. but now they do not consider themselves gay. of course I have heard some cases that a married (with the opposite sex) man has done gay sex.
I think the atmosphere of society can have an essential role. it is digestible that people do gay sex for pleasure but it is odd that we consider that a marriage. we do not know that how such a viewpoint can alter the society.

Have you ever been aroused by someone of the same sex? Bet the answer is no too.

well, I can not say a strict "no" !
arousal has some mental roots. however I have not tested gay sex. I think my beliefs and the atmosphere of society (which does not consider LGBT a marriage) can affect me to avoid homosexuality.
I think sex with the same sex is easier than the opposite sex ! because it is not easy to convince her, and you should be patient to please her too. because her sexual system is different. maybe this can lead to an equilibrium.

posted on Jul, 6 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by maes2

Dear maes2,

well, I can not say a strict "no" ! arousal has some mental roots. however I have not tested gay sex. I think my beliefs and the atmosphere of society (which does not consider LGBT a marriage) can affect me to avoid homosexuality. I think sex with the same sex is easier than the opposite sex ! because it is not easy to convince her, and you should be patient to please her too. because her sexual system is different. maybe this can lead to an equilibrium.

Wow, now I have a problem with you. I have a problem with homosexuals that marry straight people to fit in. I have a big problem with that because it means they follow Satan and deceive others. I have a problem with that. I know gays that married straight people to fit in and I tell them that they are deceitful and seeking their benefit at the expense of others. I may not think being gay is the best we can do; but, being deceitful is the worst we can do. I am straight and that is just what it is. All the gay porn in the world could not turn me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join